Don't have an account? Create one!

I Don't Love You Video !!!

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 8th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:

Ohh does anyone have a link for somewhere i can actually download and save the video to my computer from? I cant get it from the youtube site and its not on limewire or anything yet as far as i can see, just so i can have a copy saved to watch all the time!

thankyou in advance!

mpeg okay?
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
March 8th, 2007 at 03:13pm

Oh just wow. It's so beautiful. In Love Definitely my favourite Mcr music video.
I freaked out when I first saw that girl's eyes but I got used to them by the end. Don't bash me but it was kinda emoish with the black tear and all. I still love it though <3
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
March 8th, 2007 at 03:14pm
rockonbaby:
Chemical-Hamster:
That was shit.

Cliche, emo, predictable bullshit.

how the fck was that emo?
how was that predictable, unless you're a psychic?
and if that was cliche, find another video that's similar.

How was that NOT emo? The black and white, the tear at the end, Gerards facial expressions, the concept- Lovers meet under a tree, fall in love, one leaves/dies and they fall apart. So haven't heard that before.
Your telling me you didn't know exactly what was going to happen? That's weird.
Lets see, Gerards facial expressions- 'Nothing Compares to you' - Sinead O'Connor
Falling- 'Bring me to life' Evanescence
Black and white- Too many to list.
folkin' around.
Salute You in Your Grave
folkin' around.
March 8th, 2007 at 03:22pm
The first thing I said was that they look like cats falling from trees when they're falling. j/k

Gorgeous video. My favorite off TBP, deffinately.
Really sad, strong emotions.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 8th, 2007 at 03:27pm
Great thanks unapologetic apathy!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 8th, 2007 at 03:32pm
I absolutely love this video. Gosh, Gerard's facial expressions Crying or Very sad
I think it's beautiful. The black/white, the setting.. everything. Can't remember how many times I've watched it.
Dr. Manhattan
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Manhattan
March 8th, 2007 at 03:34pm
Chemical-Hamster:
rockonbaby:
Chemical-Hamster:
That was shit.

How was that NOT emo? The black and white, the tear at the end, Gerards facial expressions, the concept- Lovers meet under a tree, fall in love, one leaves/dies and they fall apart. So haven't heard that before.
Lets see, Gerards facial expressions- 'Nothing Compares to you' - Sinead O'Connor

hey if your here to bash my chem
then leave because no one wants
to hear it.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 8th, 2007 at 03:43pm
Steph; Not Strange:
To the person who said if you aren't a fan you should leave: Disgust
That would be half the site.

On IDLY.

Helena trumps all. That's all I'm saying, cause the last time someone said something against the new video, everyone went insane.
Then half the site should leave.
Gracie Bat
Killjoy
Gracie Bat
March 8th, 2007 at 03:44pm
this video was fuicking amazing.
I couldn't love it more
hell, it made the SONG better
because now I think of video

Franks falling face was PRICELESS
Rays hair was epic
and Gerard looked like someone ran over his dog
<333333
Little 15
Motor Baby
Little 15
March 8th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Mrs.Halloween:
i love gerard's expressions at the start,
he seriously looks like he's swallowing back the tears. i think the emotion he puts into it makes it even more special.

yeah he looks like he is about to cry =[
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 8th, 2007 at 03:50pm
Gracie Bat:

Franks falling face was PRICELESS

yeah, I thought he looked like he was thinking "don't hurt, don't hurt" Laughing
Katron 5000
Fabulous Killjoy
Katron 5000
March 8th, 2007 at 03:53pm
that was probably one of the best videos i've ever seen. its was just so....i don't even have a word for it, it was beautiful, it was sad, it was just incredible. i love how artsy their becoming now. it was just so mamazing. i love it. i only have 1 question, does anyone else think gerard looks like he got collegan injections in his lips?
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 8th, 2007 at 03:56pm
VACANTANDSTAiNEDEYES:
Chemical-Hamster:
rockonbaby:
Chemical-Hamster:
That was shit.

hey if your here to bash my chem
then leave because no one wants
to hear it.
Clap Exactly. And you were rude, Chemical Hamster. No need to call something that people worked so hard to create "bullshit", especially if you're such a huge fan of them.Rolling Eyes If you don't like it, there are better ways to say it, especially ways that won't get you flamed. You knew you were gonna get bashed by being so harsh , so deal with it....or don't come back to this thread. Take your pick. I'd go for option 2 if I were you. Please don't come back. I don't wanna get into it with you, cuz the mods will lock this thread(they lock everything Rolling Eyes), and nobody agrees with you here.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 8th, 2007 at 04:07pm
Hey guys,
How about we stop having a go at each other and discuss the video sensibly and with good reasons to back up your POV. We are all intitled to our opinions, so we should be able to respect each others and not dismiss them straight away. Can we also please cut out the swearing, there isn't really any need for it, maybe express your opinions using constructive language.

Ok, now I've babbled on I'll start with a constructive opinion!

I think this video is remarkable. It captures the essence of what the song is about. It may seem to be an obvious choice to use male and female characters but the way it's portrayed as them being almost opposites (using contrast of colour and tone) with the initial attraction and then the falling apart of the realtionship. The almost touching, but not quite, really makes you feel the pain of loving someone so deeply but then realising it can't go on or that those feelings are not the same anymore (and that really is painful - believe me). Especially the when they explode and crash to the ground at the end, like the final collapse into despair, and I would like to think this is the 'rock bottom' of both their lives before they are both reborn - apart.
The use of the band in video is not over-done, but subtle and beautifully filmed and performed. Gerards performance to the camera is incredible, I have never seen anything like it, such depth and honesty in his eyes, it's like he's actually looking and talking straight to you from his soul, and it is captured perfectly.
As for being Emo, to me Emo is just a label that people who don't understand certain types of music use to describe it when they want to put a label on something or box it in to be put on a certain shelf. MCR break these boundaries, noone knows where to put them, because they are just them, not just rock, punk rock, metal, emo, pop etc...... they don't sound like anyone else.
The use of black and white is perfect for the tone of the video and the meaning of the song, it's almost resembling the simplicity of the emotions of the ending of a love, it's over, that's it.
As for comparison with other videos, there isn't really any other that I can initially think of that are similar. I'm sure there probably is just because of the Black and White, and the lovers, but this fits the song, it's appropriate and meaningful, unlike a lot of other artisits who don't come up with the ideas themselves, they just let directors give them treatments about their interpretation of the song and pick the one they like the most, whereas MCR are one of the few bands who always have control.

Well there you go, I'd love to hear other peoples opinions (in a non-offensive, constructive manner.).
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
March 8th, 2007 at 04:09pm
i showed it to my mom, and she was like, wow. gerard gets more and more handsome everytime i see him.

but i love this video. the yin yang thing of it is really amazing. i believe this is my favorite video. ever.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 8th, 2007 at 04:09pm
^^ I agree. I love his expressions. And I can't see that vid being in color.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
March 8th, 2007 at 04:19pm
OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!okay i havent been on INO for long but ppl when is it coming out IN the us.like us eastern like newyork eastern!!!
someone please tell me
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 8th, 2007 at 04:21pm
April, or so I've heard.
immortalghost
Killjoy
immortalghost
March 8th, 2007 at 04:22pm
To me this actually might be the BEST music video I have ever seen, that yin yang thing actually worked, when I first heared that the vid was going to be all black and white I was like WHAT!, but it looks awesome....... I love Gerards face and expressions and how he looks like he is just about to cry, amazing. And when Frank throws his guitar, OMG!!!!!! The best video ever.....!!!!!!!!!
crooked smile.
Shotgun Sinner
crooked smile.
March 8th, 2007 at 04:23pm
I just watched the video...I thought it was absolutely amazing.
That song is beautiful and so is the video.
I loved the whole thing with them falling...that was pretty awesome, lol.