AuthorMessage
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
July 21st, 2007 at 09:05pm
LoversHeartDisease:
http://www.myspace.com/thedreadcaptainjackhearts
Everything on there is a ONE TAKE DEMO. I know, it sucks XD

Im the lead vocals, although I have been told that I shouldn't be, so im interested if you could review my voice a bit, because some people say I should be replaced (be honest XD)

i think someone needs to teach you to breathe.
that's your only problem.
Awww.Sugar
Demolition Lover
Awww.Sugar
July 25th, 2007 at 08:32pm
I'm thinking about starting a band. Been for about six months. It would be punk indie-rock band. It's just in my hometown(where I'll be living next 5 weeks) only kind of bands are heavy metal. Nothing else.

So meanwhile, I'll been writing songs. About 12 at this moment. I mean if you get good ideas, you have to put them on paper.
Sympathy
Jazz Hands
Sympathy
July 26th, 2007 at 11:27am
I've managed to find some people who might want to start a band with me. I really want to do it. I'm not really the best guitarist there is.. in fact I'm basically a beginner, but I'm practising loads and I really want to get better.

Our drummer hasn't even started learning yet, but she has a teacher.

Our bassist isn't really sure whether to join ours or another that has asked her, but they're still unorganised too, so she said the band that picks up their game first probably. We just don't have a singer, so we're all taking singing lessons soon and just picking the one that comes out best at the end, or if we find someone, there ya go.

We're planning to play covers until we're sure we can really flow as a band. And we have some name ideas, but as soon as we finalise we're registering so nobody can steal.
NewHairSameShit.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NewHairSameShit.
July 26th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Ya I'm starting a band...I might be on drums or guitar. My best bud wants to play bass.
She said "I was thinking, we really shouldn't have a frontman. Like if there's song that you can sing good, you can sing them, then ones that I sing good..." etc etc. It was weird. But I pwn at singing Desert Song. I think I do! And whenever I start singing Demolition Lovers, my friend shuts up real fast and listens to me! lol
I was thinking up a name. I need more peoples for my band. My huzzah, I live in a retarded hick town where people only play guitar hero!! WEE. *note sarcasm* lol
ya I'd prolly right some songs. I'll update you guys if it ever gets happening!
R
xoxo
Pencey Prep.
Killjoy
Pencey Prep.
July 28th, 2007 at 05:00am
Band name: I would tell you, but we don't want anybody to steal it. Wink

Songs: At the moment we don't have our own songs. We're starting off with covers like all bands do. So far we have (for the most part) mastered...
Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day
Letterbomb - Green Day
Who Wrote Holden Caulfield - Green Day
All the Small Things - Blink 182.

We haven't recorded or played any shows yet, but we're hoping to do that in the near future. =)

Members:
Michelle - Lead vocals and guitar
Danielle - Vocals and guitar
Eileen - Vocals and drums
[And we don't have a bassist yet.]
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
August 9th, 2007 at 02:37am
Band Name-Can't give that out. Just like GAW said, we don't want anyone to steal it.

Songs-We're doing some cover songs from MCR and Paramore.
And we wrote some songs called.
-A gentle kiss of a razorblade.
-Give in or Give Up.

Members-Nicole-Lead vocals.
Nic-Guitar.// Vocals.
Riley-Bassist.
Connor-Drums.
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
August 9th, 2007 at 04:33am
advertisement girl for DREAMS LIKE FIRE

CHECK IT, YO.
Kyle: Vocals
Dathan: Guitar/Backup Vocals
Alan: Guitar/Backup Vocals
Anthony: Bass
Ryan: Drums
Soup: Merch/Muscle
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
August 10th, 2007 at 05:41am
I'm in an all girl band Smile
we're called jane doe not original i know
anyone got any suggestions?
check out our stuff on www.myspace.com/janedoeftw
let me know what you reckon

members:
mer- rhythm guitar, back up vox
kerri- lead guitar, vox
bel- bass
shamp- drums
songs- we cover pretty much anything you can poke a stick at lol
our originals are
-not listening
-what a bitch
-jumping castle

we play local stuff
if you could check out our space and tell me what you reckon i'd love you forever for it
thanks xx
Miss Zacky Vengeance
Joining The Black Parade
Miss Zacky Vengeance
August 13th, 2007 at 11:32pm
yeah were kinda stuck between nothing matters and lovers and lies....both names are pretty lame.....ive kinda started flying solo though.....you know.....like fergie did to bep.....yeah....(p.s. i really dont like fergie)

i have alot of songs written but none really completed....my uncle is helping me .....he sometimes plays a guitar line or two for me.....once i get some songs completed hes gonna help me record a demo and send it to a recording company.....if he doesnt get his own label first....
Sympathy
Jazz Hands
Sympathy
August 14th, 2007 at 01:02pm
You're one damn lucky chickadee Masquerade.

I wish I had an uncle as cool as yours!

(My uncle blew his brains out with a gun... long story.)
You Mother Franker.
Jazz Hands
You Mother Franker.
August 17th, 2007 at 01:10am
Used to be in a band called Incorrect Romance
But after the Death of our lead, we stopped.
I played Drums
A guy named Talen was Lead Guitar
A guy named Josh played Bass
My good friend Eli Came and played guitar with us sometimes, but she was also in another band.
And Last, Our Lead Singer ( RIP ) Auden.

Our family's were all well off so we had alot of recording stuff we used. We sent alot of out Demos To A Man My The Name of Beni. He Told us later on, that we could have been signed, but we didnt want to continue without Auden.

Our first demo sent to Beni was a Song Called: The Sound Of Manslaughter And there were 5 others sent to him in time.

Thats about it. Um We were a mixed sound of voice and Screaming. I Will Not post our Demos On Here, Im Srry. But you should understand. :]
Pixxie
Killjoy
Pixxie
August 17th, 2007 at 09:55am
I'm gonna start a band with three of my friends.. I think we have a name: State of the Heart.. (the drummer, Ame saw an album named State of the Ark and someone thought the name was State of the Heart and it got stuck in Ames mind)

we have some trubble starting up though, we don't have somewere to practice so we're gonna start in my garage x)

btw I play the bass^^
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
August 19th, 2007 at 06:34am
I've just joined my second band, End of Revolution... it's kind of a pop rock thing... we're pretty damn awesome, though.

http://www.freewebs.com/endofrevolution/
Wolf Child
Killjoy
Wolf Child
August 20th, 2007 at 09:19pm
I have just left my old band and now i'm looking for one to join but i live in this tiny village in enland near hull so the're arnt any bands around. We never played for people but wedid come up with some music then took to messing about in the garden.It was hard for me to rite music for my last band cos i'd rite my lead pice then have to do two more guitar peices to go with it. We diddent have a drummer or a bass player just 3 guitars a keybord(also the sinnger) and a cornetist who played a set of pots and pans with a coupple of spoons(the pots and pans sounded ok tho).
THEFLASH
Killjoy
THEFLASH
August 29th, 2007 at 03:19am
a sad day in jerusalem
JimNero
Killjoy
JimNero
August 30th, 2007 at 06:13pm
Hey, yeah i've started up a band with a lead guitar, rythmic guitar, bass, drums and me as the vocalist.
But we don't have a permanent drummer yet so that kinda sucks.
We're practising our first song at the moment and i'll let you guys know when you can hear it over on myspace.
Oh, we're called Omniphobia btw Smile
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 30th, 2007 at 11:34pm
im in a band
Bands Name:*Cant Tell*Ha Ha
Members: 4 members of the band
Instruments: 1 Bass,2 Guitar ,1 Drummer,
Me:Guitar/vocals
Friend 1:Guitar/Back up vocals
Friend 2:Bass/Scream
Friend 3: Drummer
Music: Hardcore/rock/alternative

we've played many gigs so far everythings going g00d Cool
thekingforaday
Killjoy
thekingforaday
September 1st, 2007 at 02:33am
myspace.com/tozproductions

Its pretty much mixing and matching songs. Check it out, send me a comment, and tell me what songs you would like to hear mixed!
bella_muerte.
Killjoy
bella_muerte.
September 5th, 2007 at 08:58pm
Well My Friends Are In A Band! I Used Help Tune Guitars And Stuff. They Are Called Spit And They Are Punk Rock!
Complication
Fabulous Killjoy
Complication
October 3rd, 2007 at 06:24pm
Starting one. Does anyone think "Despite the fact" is a good name? (no stealing.)