Don't have an account? Create one!

Wait... why is MCR for girls?

AuthorMessage
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 16th, 2007 at 06:21am
Charlene:
I don't think they are just for girls, but alot of people on this site tend to be female, Why??? Very Happy

Very true...Music is music. If the person likes it, that's all it matters. There should not be any barriers for that kind of thing. For example, its the same as saying Asians can't like American music because its for Americans. Its all about taste, not gender,race, etc...
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
May 16th, 2007 at 06:26am
i think gerard was asked why so many of the fans are girls..and he answered saying something like...how when we were younger 9/11 happened and we have to bring up are children into this world..something like that..i didnt really understand what he said or ment!..ok ...i didnt really resolve anything here did i....this was a bit of a pointless post...lol
xxxdarkangelxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
xxxdarkangelxxx
May 16th, 2007 at 07:06am
that's ridicoulous! MCR ain't for girls! it's for everybody! What means is that there are more girl fans than boys because the mcr members are all boys!!!yeah...and they are hot. will you think boys wil[l like guys that are hot? gays do, but boys? think not!
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
May 16th, 2007 at 07:25am
Fall Awake:
i think gerard was asked why so many of the fans are girls..and he answered saying something like...how when we were younger 9/11 happened and we have to bring up are children into this world..something like that..i didnt really understand what he said or ment!..ok ...i didnt really resolve anything here did i....this was a bit of a pointless post...lol

LOL that seems to happen quite a bit with Gerard haha.
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
May 16th, 2007 at 07:54am
MCR for everyone, Gay,Bi,Lesbian,girls and boys can love them. It's so fucking rude when someone say girls can love MCR only.
I'm a girl but...I love them with their music... First time I'd fell in love with them I've heard WTTBP. I haven't seen Gee or band members first....I thought everyone can love them!!!
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 16th, 2007 at 08:36am
earth2themorgue:
Fall Awake:

LOL that seems to happen quite a bit with Gerard haha.

LOL
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
May 16th, 2007 at 08:48am
I`d be proud if my son liked them,along with my daughter.
but he`s only 7 and not into music yet,but does like the odd MCR song and sings along with them now and again.Bless him.
oo_mitch05_oo
Killjoy
oo_mitch05_oo
May 16th, 2007 at 10:13am
MCR is not only for girls, they make music for anybody: for male, female, straight, gay or bi.

that kid who said MCR is for girls only needs to think more than just judging them by what the other people say/think about them
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 16th, 2007 at 11:34am
All sterotypes should be burned.
What's wrong with liking them and being a guy? It doesn;t make you gay, like you said, it's not all bunnies and rainbows. Guys have as much rights to the music as anyone else.
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
May 16th, 2007 at 11:44am
Daaaamn, for some odd reason this pisses me off...I mean, stereotyping is bullshit, right? People need to grow up cuz it's gettin' kind of old...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 16th, 2007 at 11:53am
Loserface.:
If I were a guy, I'd probably be kinda reluctant to get into a band if I saw girls squealing about some guy named 'Gerald Wayne' and ranting on about how hot he is.

That was damn funny LMAO - Gerald Wayne. Don't forget about Ray Way, Frank Lero and all my all-time favorite, Frank Toro (the hybrid guitarist.)

If it helps, my straight son, the metalhead, loves Beyonce's new video. Says the song is "pretty." I dare you to tell me this has NOTHING to do with her looks, I DARE you!
i must be emo.
Joining The Black Parade
i must be emo.
May 16th, 2007 at 12:06pm
mcr?
just for girls?

well thats about the most retarded thing ive ever heard.

my cousin, who just so happens to be a straight guy LOVES mcr.

who in gods green earth came up with that SHXT?
The Almost
Killjoy
The Almost
May 16th, 2007 at 12:51pm
MCR IS for everyone.
It's just thought of for girls because most fans are in love with Gerard & Mikey. :p
Like me. xDD
The Almost
Killjoy
The Almost
May 16th, 2007 at 12:51pm
MCR IS for everyone.
It's just thought of for girls because most fans are in love with Gerard & Mikey. :p
Like me. xDD
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 16th, 2007 at 01:01pm
H0telBellaMuerte:
MCR IS for everyone.
Like me. xDD
Too true. It sucks though! People just think you have to fancy people in bands to like the band.
The majority of fans are girls though, doesn't mean guys can't like it though.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 16th, 2007 at 01:05pm
So how do you explain straight girls who love Slayer or Lamb of God or Hatebreed? Of, for that matter, Lynyrd Skynyrd? Lord knows there's nothing to look at there (well, at least not in my opinion - not looking to get into a row over that one.) Geez, not all girls are shallow like that. Some do actually listen to music because they like it. And gay men are not the same as women - they're just men who prefer to date other men, not their own species! God...
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 17th, 2007 at 12:45am
I was thinking...does it matter that only girls like them? Does it make their music less good? If only guys liked a band, is that band better than a band that has a fanbase based mostly of females. It's a bit sexist. >_< OH, I know the answer amd blah blah..but, I was just...brooding over it a bit.
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
May 17th, 2007 at 03:14pm
Uuuum, is it just me or does it seem to be mostly girls responding to this...?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 17th, 2007 at 04:21pm
^^^ROFLMAO you're right!
Destroy Me...
Killjoy
Destroy Me...
May 17th, 2007 at 04:30pm
Thats so dumb..This guy sounds really gay...anyone can like MCR..why do they think it's olny for girls??