Don't have an account? Create one!

Wait... why is MCR for girls?

AuthorMessage
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 4th, 2007 at 04:42pm
those teenie magizines are fucking up teenage girls today......I have aton of dude friends that Love MCR .....MCR fans are being sterotyped...that pisses me alot cause I love MCR and see them as incredibly talented dudes not teen sensations!!! Damn it......fuck teenie girl!!!!!
those conformist bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morreh the Animal
Joining The Black Parade
Morreh the Animal
September 1st, 2007 at 04:15am
i went to my first mcr concert with a guy, and there were heaps of other guys there too. wtf.
MyChemicalBlack
Salute You in Your Grave
MyChemicalBlack
September 1st, 2007 at 04:40am
wth? I like MCR, for someone to say that means they either don't like the band or they are f**king retarded.

my friends go to the concerts and yes, there's an equal amount of girls and guys.
I'm proud to say they're one of my favorite bands, and if that all the sudden makes me a fag then so be it... my preferances won't change.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
September 1st, 2007 at 04:41am
eactly i know tons and tons of guys who like MCR
and some who hate it
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
September 2nd, 2007 at 12:59am
It really is a matter of taste, sure girls are more "used" to be hysterical fans, but I have guy friends that love MCR too. I really think it's just a matter of taste, and those who thinks MCR's for girls, I think you're not right. Even though I'M a girl. 0_o XD
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
September 2nd, 2007 at 01:23am
i know a ton of dudes that like MCR.
Yeah there are more female fans than male fans but still, that guy is a jerk and should shut the fuck up.
Most guys where i live listen to rap and stuff so thats why its hard to find male fans. Majority of guys like that stuff so thats why there arnt that many male fans. But MCR is not for girls. Thats just a stupid shallow remark
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
September 2nd, 2007 at 02:07am
I'm a guy who likes 'em, but I'm not really that sure how straight I am.

Anyway, I'm the only guy in my sixth form that likes MCR. I get quite a bit of stick for it as well.
xMCRxFairyx
Killjoy
xMCRxFairyx
September 2nd, 2007 at 02:40am
i think that all this steriotyping thing is just a common human reaction.. the mind tries to organise things so they are easier to recognise.. unfortunatley this has lead to extremes of steriotyping humans!

i beleive that this specific steriotype is just wrong! but unfortunatly i think that most of the mcr fans are girls.. but i also believe that is we cut it down to the TRUE fans then the male and female fans wood be equal as MCR have become increasingly popular many gurls tend to cling to the image.. not the message they deliver in there songs.. they dont understand the true meaning of the band.. it saddens me to see that some people do not understand my chemical romance and like them because the are popular Disgust

just my opinoin on the matter ^^

MCR addict__x In Love
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:31am
Jeeze ok, MCR is allowed to have fans that are guys and girls and whoever thinks they aren't is on crack..
It's about the music sheeshh, and about what the band is trying to do. Good thread btw =)And tell those mean people to go suck a railroad spike!Wink
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:46pm
THEY'RE NOT FOR GIRLS
I SEE MORE GUYS AT CONCERTS THAN GIRLS
JUST GIRLS TALK ABOUT THEM MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S-I-N I S-I-N
Fabulous Killjoy
S-I-N I S-I-N
September 2nd, 2007 at 11:32pm
I know...I told one of my BFF thta one of the guys from our grade likes MCr and shes like...he probobley doen't obsess like you do.

I guess when some people think of MCR fans, then think of "tennies" that only like that band because of Gerard ro Frank.

P.S the friend I metioned is now a fan...I talk about them that much
Agent J
Fabulous Killjoy
Agent J
September 3rd, 2007 at 12:23am
I'm a dude that likes MCR. It's true that I'm one of three dudes in my school who listens to MCR, and I'm the one who knows the most about MCR among all of them. I'm not sure if I'm completely straight, but who really cares?
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
September 3rd, 2007 at 12:29am
MCR should never be only for girls,neither should be sterotyped.
it dosent matter how many boys and how many girls go to their concert.
mcr is music and it will always be music unless the guys decide its not.
music shouldnt be just for a certain gender.

asleep or dead.
Banned
asleep or dead.
September 3rd, 2007 at 12:31am
I know more guys that like MCR than girls! But that's not the point, it's about the music they make, not about whether they have more girl fans than guy fans!!
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
September 3rd, 2007 at 02:22am
The first person who I knew was also a fan was a guy.

I don't get how bands can be for girls. Or guys. o.O
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
September 3rd, 2007 at 03:53am
Okay, i absolutley cannot see why someone would say that MCR is only for Girls that are Emo or goth.
I am not Emo or Goth. I see myself as a normal girl, maybe a bit crazy, but aren't we all.

And a guy certianly can listen to them! Most songs have lyrics like "When I was A young boy..."
If you see a girl walking around saying that, you'd think they're nuts! <- Even though i am guilty of such...
I cannot stand people like that. But what comes around goes around...
I wouldn't worry about it. Forget him.. What other people say really shouldn't matter. As long as you're happy with who you are, then you can forget about those kinds of people.
Smile
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
September 3rd, 2007 at 03:58am
clinically_insane:
Okay, i absolutley cannot see why someone would say that MCR is only for Girls that are Emo or goth.
I am not Emo or Goth. I see myself as a normal girl, maybe a bit crazy, but aren't we all. Smile
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:16am
there are definitely guys who like mcr at my high school. i don't why it's such a big freaking deal. people need to get over themselves.
IMxNOTxOK
Fabulous Killjoy
IMxNOTxOK
September 3rd, 2007 at 07:11am
sheesh i hate it when ppl do this kinda crap!>.<
at my skool whenever i mention them or wear my shirt all they can talk about is how "gay" and pointless their songs are
actual quote of some dude "yea they were ok at first[like u even knew them before WTTBP] but come on,a song about teenagers scaring u!?! wow"
so yea i dont think most teenies or ppl that just pay little attention to the words and think its stupid are kinda dumb in my opinion if they dont hear any significant message in there
especially for that song cause its pretty clear
it even tells you at the end of the video
S-I-N I S-I-N
Fabulous Killjoy
S-I-N I S-I-N
September 5th, 2007 at 11:42pm
Life On Mars:
The first person who I knew was also a fan was a guy.

I don't get how bands can be for girls. Or guys. o.O

Same here Smile