Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
October 10th, 2007 at 09:42am
haha

stitches
Fabulous Killjoy
stitches
October 25th, 2007 at 04:16pm
well, i was at this concert and the people were getting really rowdy. out of nowhere, someone threw a USED condom and it landed right beside my feet, thank god not on my head though (EWWW) and this bunch of girls beside me were all squealing and giggling, one of them even took a picture of it! it was seriously gross.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
October 26th, 2007 at 05:07pm
This is pretty bad.
And teeni-esque.

A LONG time ago when I went to one of my first MyChem gigs my friend and I got right to the front and we were next to this bunch of 12 year olds who all like 'Gerard! Gerard! Can I touch your hand?' and shit. Well me and my friend thought this was hilarious so we starting taking the piss out of them like all 'Yeah Gerard, can I have your babies?'

Unfortunately the guys had stopped playing as it was the end of the song and Gerard must have heard and thought we were being SERIOUS since he looked at us real uncomfortable and kind of shook his head with this embarrassed smile.

Gah so embarrassing. No

This other time at a P!ATD gig, were all queuing to get in and some guy opens this side door to the dressing rooms or something and I was like 'What do I have to get in through THAT door?' Naughty jokingly to my friend and he heard me and was like..Shocked

People need to stop over hearing everything I say.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 26th, 2007 at 09:09pm
And Snow Patrol, I was wearing white skinnies and sat in coke... and everyone though I'd soiled/pissed myself.
*cringe*
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
November 22nd, 2007 at 10:45am
One MCR show was kinda bad.
It was the end of the show, I was in the stands (my mom wouldn't let me mosh XP) I was really sweaty, and I was waiting for them to play Helena, becasue it got all the special effects. Anywho, they started to play Helena, and during the 1st verse, Gerard was signaling us to start jumping, so I started jumping really high, and semi-spazzy. During the 3rd verse, I reliezed the people in front of me, Megan, the girl in the Power Slave shirt, and my mom were staring at me. I was like Shocked, and I just stood there bouncing to the beat instead. I was so embarrased.
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
November 22nd, 2007 at 07:41pm
lol..last thursday i went to see the cab and after theshow we were driving away, and we saw alex(leadsinger) so my friend jumps out of the car an goes cn we take a picture with you??and he goes sure,so then she say sabrina come out here and i was like okay.and my friend had a plastic bag in the car and like the moron spazz i am i slip on the bag and fall out of the car.he said are you okay??
i felt stupid and was like ya...and we took the picture, the end.

im so freakin stupid. Cry Shifty2 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
November 23rd, 2007 at 12:36am
At the Fall Out Boy gig on November 17th my uncle was yelling at everyone in the merch line because there was a girl in a wheelchair and she was waiting for a really long time. After that he was yelling that the people in the corner were only waiting for a few minutes while where we were standing you were waiting for an hour then he yelled at the people who pushed in front of me.
I've never been so embarrassed. Cheese
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
November 23rd, 2007 at 02:25am
I went to the MCR gig on the 11th me and my Mum and this awesome woman we met were going to the toilet in the town and we had been waiting for hours for the tour bus and as we were walking down the road we saw the bus drive past the end of the road so we turned round and were running like crazy past all these bewildered fans which was pretty embarrassing.

Then as we got to where the bus would be arriving we were stood with a bunch of people and it had to pull close to us to turn round. My Mum looked in the drivers window and asks me who the guy standing next to him was. He was stood in shadows so it was hard to tell so I was stood staring directly at him, looking absolutely ridiculous and he started kinda pulling faces at me which is when I realized I had been staring at Bob like a complete moron. He was just laughing at me when I realized it was him.

Then when we were in the pit I was waving at Mikey like a loon and he smiled and asked if I was waving at him. I nodded and pointed to him and he smiled again. He probably thought I was insane.

Even later on my Mum pretty much collapsed and had to get pulled out so I was in there on my own for about an hour. I had to get pulled out and when the guards grabbed me my pants were falling down so everyone behind me and I'm pretty sure Gerard saw my exposed arse.

Then at the gig on the 15th we were seated and I was pretty much the only one around me that was jumping and screaming the whole time. I got some weird looks. Especially when they played Desert Song. I was the only person that knew it and everyone was staring at me because I was screaming so loud.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
November 24th, 2007 at 01:39am
At Projekt Rev,MCR was playing The Sharpest Lives or This Is How I Disappear (idr which) and I was screaming the words and I was the only one doing that in like a 3-row radius and these teenies behind me kept shouting shit at me.
More annoying than embarassing,but yeah.
It kinda was because I screamed FUCK! really loud and my mom was like O.O
CharlieMcr!
Killjoy
CharlieMcr!
November 24th, 2007 at 11:34pm
Hmm, When i sat in the wrong seat with my friend and these people were moning
but i couldn't here what they were saying because Mindless Self Indulgence were playing. ''WE'VE GOT TICKETS FOR THESE SEATS''
Oh appears were in the wrong row near the end so everyone had to get up who were in the row to let us in and it was really embarassing Anyway this was november 11th in Newcastle. We travelled 5 hours there and back , and i also forgot the words and lost my friend after the show and i didn't have my mobile Lol but luckilly i found her.
Still Best show ive ever been too.
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
November 24th, 2007 at 11:45pm
This past friday I saw Muse. My friends are I were four people from front center but by the time the support band was finished my friend had to get pulled out so I went after her, only it took the guards like ten minutes to get me out and I was on top of the crowd and everyone was shouting saying "SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!" and all I could do was scream "IM SORRY OKAY!"

I felt like such a terrible Muse fan Sad
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
November 25th, 2007 at 06:57pm
Apocalypse Plz:
This past friday I saw Muse. My friends are I were four people from front center but by the time the support band was finished my friend had to get pulled out so I went after her, only it took the guards like ten minutes to get me out and I was on top of the crowd and everyone was shouting saying "SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!" and all I could do was scream "IM SORRY OKAY!"

I felt like such a terrible Muse fan Sad

thats so rude (not you the other people in the crowd shouting Mr. Green )
i wouldve gotten so mad and flipped them off. Razz but hey you were a good sport.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
November 28th, 2007 at 12:56am
this isn't that embarrassing but I was at Fall Out Boy and during Plain White T's Hey there Delilah I was trying to get on my friends Katie's shoulders cause she said to and while i was climbing on her knee gave out lol and we fell so after that Kayla said i could get on her-so I did and we were kind of close and the guards told me to get off, but I didn't hear them so some random girl told me lol and I was also embarrassed because Kayla was jumping and screaming and she was like the only one by us doing that
I'm actually surprised i didn't embarrass myself
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
November 28th, 2007 at 04:43pm
Some girl got pulled out of the pit during Hey There Delilah at the London YWT show -- seriously, if you have to get pulled out of the pit during the Plain White T's -- don't get in the pit!
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
December 7th, 2007 at 08:13am
Ok so I pretty much bawled the enitire way to bed on thurs night after MCR. As soo as they left teh stage. I couldn't even talk I was just in exhustion-induced hysterics. Everyone was probably like 'laame emo shit!' It was worse than when I started bawling outside Good Charlotte while I was waiting for my friends who went, because I lost my phone Sad
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 7th, 2007 at 09:12pm
Apocalypse Plz:
Ok so I pretty much bawled the enitire way to bed on thurs night after MCR. As soo as they left teh stage. I couldn't even talk I was just in exhustion-induced hysterics. Everyone was probably like 'laame emo shit!' It was worse than when I started bawling outside Good Charlotte while I was waiting for my friends who went, because I lost my phone Sad

As soon as i got home yesterday i started crying...
It went so fast i wish they played another show...
This morning i looked at my posters and started again Sad

my friend was the first person lifted out of the pit though
during streetwize scarlet
Max Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Max Green
December 9th, 2007 at 01:13pm
theres nothing worse then going to a show wit ur mom
it was so horrible my mom was all like
"ok hold my hand. dont get lost. oh wait no we cant b too close i dont want to be in the mosh pit"
i was just thinking mom get the fuck away from me!!!
i totally coulda been in the front but she wouldnt let me
and no im not like 10 yrs old
justin pierre.
Awake and Unafraid
justin pierre.
December 9th, 2007 at 03:35pm
I went to this REALLY small concert at a church on the 29th, and there was like, 20 people there, and me and my friend were moshing alone, and I was like 'PLAY THE TACO SONG!' really loud when we were done moshing, and the singer looked at me and was like, 'What taco song?' and I said 'the taco songgggggg' and I was blushing and shit and then he was like '...you're weird. THIS SONG IS ABOUT JELLO, NOT TACOS!' And yeah. But it was fun. I wish I knew what that band was called. Lmfaoo.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
December 10th, 2007 at 12:39pm
when i saw MCR in newcastle last month, we were walking down to the arena and my dad stopped and said to these 2 girls who were behind us (who were also going to the gig) ''are you going to see my chemical romance?'' and the girls were like ''yeah!'' and my dad said ''well they are not playing tonight, cliff richard is playing instead'' and these girls got proper upset with him, it was SO embarassing, i think he did it to about 5 other people while i was getting merch. that is the last time i am letting him take me to a gig Cheese
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
December 11th, 2007 at 08:45pm
^^ahahaha!!
Parents are so embarrassing!

Once, I took my mom to an MCR show (she likes them too) and she met a sound guy who worked at the venue and she told him to go tell Gerard not to cuss because she doesn't like it and she doesn't want her daughter (ha! I'm 18, btw) hearing those kinds of words.
Shocked Gerard only cussed when the song had a cuss word in it. Shocked

When I went to PR, Gerard told the crowd to take off their shirts.
Well, I was right in front of him and I wasn't really thinking clearly and started to take my shirt off (I'm a girl, btw) and Gerard was like, "O_O Uh...only the guys take their shirts off...the GUYS!"
It was pretty embarrassing.