Don't have an account? Create one!

Embarrassing Concert Moments.

AuthorMessage
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
July 26th, 2007 at 11:41pm
my friend and i were like the ONLY ppl to do franks x's
and by the end of the show, the x's were all smugy and running down our faces...
eww, lol but ppl were looking at us weird..
its not really embarrising tho lol
Frank Fresh Prince
Joining The Black Parade
Frank Fresh Prince
July 27th, 2007 at 12:51am
I went to NY and was on FUSE's 7th Ave Drop show for My Chem. Before the show, Frank came out to give autographs and sign stuff...one of the bodyguards took my umbrella out of my hands 'cause it was raining and was using it for Frank. So I stood next to Frank forever waiting for my umbrella back. Frank turned to me and gave me this look and I told him I was waiting for my umbrella...he laughed and said sorry. I totally have that umbrella saved In Love

Then after the show Ray and Gerard were signing stuff ..me and my friend thought it was one big line so when we got pics with Ray I went straight to Gerard. He smiled at me and said hi but right when I was ready to take the pic Brian(their manager) was like" Hey what r u doing, u just cut everyone in line?" I said sorry and he made me and my friend get at the end of Gerard's line. So when I came up to Gerard again he said hi again and laughed... Embarassed
envy on the coast
Bleeding on the Floor
envy on the coast
July 27th, 2007 at 06:05am
^ aww. but at least you got to meet them! Smile
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 27th, 2007 at 06:16am
Long_Live_Frerard!:
I went to NY and was on FUSE's 7th Ave Drop show for My Chem. Before the show, Frank came out to give autographs and sign stuff...one of the bodyguards took my umbrella out of my hands 'cause it was raining and was using it for Frank. So I stood next to Frank forever waiting for my umbrella back. Frank turned to me and gave me this look and I told him I was waiting for my umbrella...he laughed and said sorry. I totally have that umbrella saved In Love

That's awful. They just can't take your umbrella like that. Frank can stand to get a little wet. No
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
July 27th, 2007 at 10:01am
during the wembley concert on the 29th i was the only one in my area going crazy, jumping and singing to the words... everyone was staring at me.. and then dduring Give em hell kid.. i screamed "Your beautiful".. cuz those are the lyrics.. but i was the only one...and i screamed it pretty loud and gerard looked right at me ...omg how embarassing
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
July 27th, 2007 at 10:14am
At the last MCR show I went to on May 8th, a few embarassing things happened...

First one was wearing a skirt in the pit. No need for further explaination O.o

Secondly, Gerard was like "ok everyone, say hip hip!" and everyone was like "hooray!" but I was like "hip hip?" xD I felt like a total asshole... I told my mom afterwords and now she teases me about it haha

And I dont remember what song, but during of the songs they were playing I screamed part of it, because its like, part of the song... but almost no one else did, so everyone looked at me strangely xD

I dont care though, it was still the best night ever =]
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
July 27th, 2007 at 04:32pm
ohhh

i went to france just to see mcr, and i live in scotland ;D
what can i say, YAAY for my lovely moom ;p Smile

but anyways; they played Heaven Help Us, and no one except me new it Neutral
or well no one around me knew, i can't count the many people i didn't see ;p
so anyways im at the front, just rocking out screaming the lyrics, and gerard pure notices me and im like awww ;p

but at another bit; i can't remember the song; you know how he always slaps his ass? on stage LOL
but anyways; he done it while looking at me, and i just started laughing my ass off in the middle of the gig! and he's just on stage standing watching me laugh, then he starts laughing to and can't ing the lyrics for laughing ;p

its not really embarrassing, more cool ;p

hahaa
but yeah Smile
xxxxxxx
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
July 27th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Trustme.I'lbehere_x:
ohhh

i went to france just to see mcr, and i live in scotland ;D
what can i say, YAAY for my lovely moom ;p Smile

but anyways; they played Heaven Help Us, and no one except me new it Neutral
or well no one around me knew, i can't count the many people i didn't see ;p
so anyways im at the front, just rocking out screaming the lyrics, and gerard pure notices me and im like awww ;p

but at another bit; i can't remember the song; you know how he always slaps his ass? on stage LOL
but anyways; he done it while looking at me, and i just started laughing my ass off in the middle of the gig! and he's just on stage standing watching me laugh, then he starts laughing to and can't ing the lyrics for laughing ;p

its not really embarrassing, more cool ;p

hahaa
but yeah Smile
xxxxxxx

gerard noticed you????!!!!!!im so jealous man now i cant remember the song either Clap Clap go you!
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 28th, 2007 at 08:01am
The first time I met Frank I got really nervous and couldn't talk. I just stared at him like this --> Shocked Then when I finally was able to talk I stuttered really really badly. I was so embarrassed. Cry
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
July 29th, 2007 at 12:52am
My Uncle's Fiancee brought me to they My Chem concert on May 11Th 2007 list of embarrassing events.
-A kid behind me had his foot up on the hair next to me so his foot was close to my head so my Uncle's Fiancee freaks at him to put his foot down so the guy puts his other foot up and she only freaks more and people were looking and I was just trying to slid down as far as possible into my seat.
-During the concert Gerard said something along these lines "You with the laser pointer you silly little prick". My Uncle's fiancee covered my ears as soon as he said prick and the kids behind me were laughing
- There was this couple making out two seats away from me those two seats were empty, I don't even know if they were paying attention to the concert, I moved to the seat next to mine so I could have a better view of the stage and I had my cellphone out and I forget what song it was but everyone was waving their hands back and forth except for the couple making out and I came like 2 inches from hitting them in the head with my cellphone.
That's it.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
July 29th, 2007 at 09:16am
Bah.
I went in with perfectly straight hair,
and came out with 'fro.
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
July 29th, 2007 at 02:42pm
hmmm...

when I went to see My Chem on 9th of April, we had a plan to sing Happy Birthday after Dead!. Little did we know that they would start with that song and there wouldn't be a pause after but still, I started to sing and aabout 7 people was looking around at me like "WTF are you doing".

But I've never been so embarassed as at a Depeche Mode concert. Knowing my DM history, I decided to dress very 80s Embarassed (blue jeans, legwarmers, striped shirt, red lipstick and hair that stood right up Razz). When I came to the arena I expected it to be like the Alice Cooper concert when it came to clothing. But instead, I was all alone with my outfit among 40 year olds who dressed casual.
I looked like a cactus in a field of sunflowers
xox.gena.
Killjoy
xox.gena.
July 29th, 2007 at 04:41pm
I told Bob he had a nice ass and I didn't realize it was Bob.

Me Ha Ha
Kaitlyn Hooligun
Really Not Okay
Kaitlyn Hooligun
July 30th, 2007 at 10:49am
When I met Matt Good for the first time back at warped in 04, I dont even know what came over me but I like, pulled him into a deathgrip hug, and I think I scared the shit out of him.
Luckily now everything is all good between us.

And at a Reggie and The Full Effect show, I accidently kicked the guitarist in the head. but he just laughed. haha
and then I found the video on youtube. it was embarrissing.

also, I dont mosh at all, I hate moshing, so at the See You Next Tuesday/Job For a Cowboy show, everyone was moshing except for me, someone pushed me in though and I was such a baby, I like jumped over 10 people to get out of the pit, and it wasnt even going.

im embarrissing.
Bartowski.
Demolition Lover
Bartowski.
July 30th, 2007 at 08:42pm
I was in the seats at a Three Days Grace concert with my dad. I was wearing a pair of combat boots I borrowed from my mom, that were WAY TOO SMALL and I kept stepping on people's feet.
Then, when they rotated the spotlight around the arena, everyone that was in the light rose their hands. Well, it comes to us, and I put my hands up. Dad wasn't so lucky. He yelled "What?!" and raised his hands in the air. At this point the light was on the other side of the arena....
*facefault*
devourvitality
Killjoy
devourvitality
July 30th, 2007 at 08:51pm
I have been to a few MCR concerts but a really weird yet funny thing happened at one, every one was pumped up and Gerard told every one to jump up and down. Every one jumped like once and then stopped because you could feel the floor bending under the pressure...we were at a really old place... I dont know if thats why every one stopped but its why I did. ^^;
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
July 30th, 2007 at 11:01pm
omg..i always do something to embrass myself at all the concerts i go to it seems. Oops

i'll just tell one. the second MCR show I went to, during WTTBP (pit) I fell and no one helped me up so i was just sitting on the floor. >.<
then this guy behind me finally helped me up and was laughing the whole time. Cry
Missy.
Jazz Hands
Missy.
July 31st, 2007 at 11:40pm

When I saw My Chem in February, I was standing on a staircase kind of thing..
And I was jumping around a lot, and I kept on getting right on the edge.
So I almost fell off them a lot.

Another thing was when it was time to go, I held on to the door frame to one of the doors. And my dad was yelling at me. People were looking at us like, O.O
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 1st, 2007 at 03:05am
Mine's not too bad but at The Honda Civic Tour ,Gabe from Cobra Starship was just standing around with no security.And me,realizing he was in a band,and thinking he was from The Academy Is ,I had him sign my TAI tshirt.I didn't realize he wasn't in the band til he said his name was Gabe
ciar.
Shotgun Sinner
ciar.
August 1st, 2007 at 11:45pm
At my MCR concert at the start of Prison, Gerard went something like : boogedy boogedy boogedy waaaaaaaa I had no idea what to do so I said it back. Turns out you went to scream at him.