Don't have an account? Create one!

Embarrassing Concert Moments.

AuthorMessage
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
February 8th, 2008 at 11:09pm
uhh... I cried during the MCR concert in the Philippines. O_O During Cancer. But oh well. At least I wasn't alone. O_O Smile
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
February 10th, 2008 at 11:36am
Paradox:
Some asshole threw cake at me and started laughing
and when I asked Jimmy from MSI for a picture he said "Fuck off - I'm not Gerard!"
all at Projekt Revolution.

horrible
I wish I could forget it

WOAH. IM GETTIN THE SENSE THAT JIMMY IS JEALOUS OF GERARD AND HID GERARDEDNESS! ha i would be 2 but i wouldnt say that. Crying or Very sad
xXDisenchantedXx.
Killjoy
xXDisenchantedXx.
February 11th, 2008 at 01:57am
When I listened to Christian music waaaay before I started listening to My Chemical Romance

I went to a Kutles Concert and well the loud noises made me sick so I started throwing up...>.< it was awkward.
mastermind.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mastermind.
February 16th, 2008 at 05:33pm
when i went to go see HIM i was jumping around and singing along but everyone else around me was doing the whole "respectful nod" thing.

i felt soo...immature.XD
mastermind.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mastermind.
February 16th, 2008 at 05:33pm
when i went to go see HIM i was jumping around and singing along but everyone else around me was doing the whole "respectful nod" thing.

i felt soo...immature.XD
Natalie__x
Killjoy
Natalie__x
February 17th, 2008 at 12:03pm
I was at an MCR show, and they played Honey This Mirror..there were only some people singing it where I was in the crowd, but I was singing really loudly and..half way through the song I forgot the lyrics...and I felt all these eyes on me xD That was soo embarrassing.
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
February 20th, 2008 at 04:22am
I tried to help a girl outta the mosh and i grabbed her boob,.
ACCIDENTALLY!
TRAGICaffair xx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
TRAGICaffair xx
February 21st, 2008 at 11:06pm
x.givEmhelLkiD.x:
uhh... I cried during the MCR concert in the Philippines. O_O During Cancer. But oh well. At least I wasn't alone. O_O Smile

its okay, i was bawling during projekt when they played it.
everyone was looking at me & i was on the phone and had to hang up =x haha.

Shocked
IronMan
Killjoy
IronMan
February 22nd, 2008 at 05:31pm
I was at an MCR show in Uniondale (a year ago today, actually!) and my dad went with me. He wouldn't buy general admission tickets because he didn't want to stand, so we were sitting away from the action. Once the concert got started, I got up and started singing and jumping like a 12 year old girl, which is pretty weird considering I'm a very tall, scary lookin' guy. All the people around me were all sitting down, watching the show like it wasn't that big of a deal, and here I am, screaming at the top of my lungs and jumping around. I got a lot of stares that night. But it was the best day ever.

Whenever I think of that day, I think of that quote Gerard made about sharing a locker with someone.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
February 22nd, 2008 at 08:13pm
Last night I went to a club to see some bands play and I jumped into the circle pit and just when I got to the edge I slipped over in a puddle of beer and fell right on my butt. Ughh, and then all my friends rushed to help me up so I got even more attention then.
It was kinda awkward explaining to my parents why I smelt like booze when I got home..
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
February 22nd, 2008 at 08:13pm
Ignore.
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
February 23rd, 2008 at 07:08am
When MCR first came on in Melbourne (December 1st 07), They started with 'This Is How I Disappear' & It was my first mychem concert. So I was standing their right infront of Frankie, completely in shock! So when Gerard started singing, I started singing along and then he came and stood right infront of me, and by now I'm like SO shocked so I fucked up most of the lyrics & didn't know what I was saying and everybody kinda looked at me & greased me off.

Oh and then, it was the start of Sleep, and nobody was cheering or anything, and I knew Frank could hear me so, I say of all things "I LOVE YOU FRANKIE!" it was really fangirl-ish and really really really impulsive. So all these girls AGAIN turn around and grease me off. But I felt so much better when Frank CAUGHT MY EYE and winked back.

haha XD
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 23rd, 2008 at 06:50pm
Okay, so I went to Projekt Revolution in CT with my mother (and some other people but this is about my mom mostly), and she was a little plastered, not TOO bad though. We were all having a great time until Him came on and was totally annoying (the pit didn't even move because they were so boring. I've never seen such a lazy stage performance...anyway! Back to the story.) Once MCR came on I was freaking out and my mom was doing this weird little dance thing to the music but a few songs in she's pulling on my shirt and she's saying "Why haven't they played Teenagers yet?! I didn't come all the way from Minnesota just to not have them play Teenagers!" Lol. It was so bad...Ugh. I love her though. GOD! You should have seen her when they did play it. She was crazy. That's her favorite song.

EDIT:
This isn't embarrassing, it's just awesome. SO, I always tell my mom how cute Gerard is and when we were there she was like, "Wow, Abby! Gerard is really hot! I can't believe I didn't believe you." (She doesn't like when he's got all of the "zombie" make-up on.) But yeah, my mom thinks Gerard is hot.
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
February 28th, 2008 at 01:34am
I was at a Tokio Hotel concert, and I was like in like the first or second row.

Well this person behind me accidentally pulled my hair really hard, and I kind of wasn't paying attention and went "OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" really loudly. And it was at a quiet part in the song, and everybody near me turned around and stared.

I felt like such an idiot >__>
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
February 29th, 2008 at 06:27pm
I was so out of it when Saosin came on, I was basically falling asleep. When we had to sway our hands in the air, I think I was out of rhythm. We were also told to scream, but for some reason I couldn't scream [for the whole concert] at all.
I was complaining about how Saosin wasn't coming out to sign stuff [because all the bands did.] and was like, getting really upset. (now, I realize that was pretty bitchy of me.) not that bad, right? Wrong. I was RIGHT by two guys from Meriwether. Skip probably overheard me ranting.
Then my mum said, "HEY, Louisiana-boy! Could you take a picture with my daughter...?" My sister fumbled with the camera for about a minute before taking the actual picture.
but I did get a kiss from the lovely Skip. he smelled like alcohol. Tehe In Love
in the picture, it looks like he is eating my face though. xD
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
February 29th, 2008 at 08:58pm
I got my ass handed to me on MARCH 13TH 2007. It was my first MCR show and I got elbowed in the face, nearly passed out, almost lost my shoes, after realizing that my jaw was shaking really bad from dehydration and I couldn't keep myself up any longer I had to elbow my way out from the 4rth row and grab onto some man's shirt so he could guide me out of the pit. I looked like HELL. My makeup like melted off and my hair! My hair was sooooo raunchy Sad
Good Times.
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
February 29th, 2008 at 09:07pm
Oh yeah! Annnd at Projekt Revolution I was Waaaaay up in the nosebleeds (seats) and me and some chick next to me were the only ones singing with MCR Sad

When I'm Not Okay came on I got reaaallly excited and jumped up and started singing along and screaming "Yeah!!!!" but then I realized I was the only fucking weirdo standing and singing and slowly sat back in my seat Sad
Akwardnesss....

But it didn't stop me lol I kept getting up anyways on and off, until the security guard told me I had to sit cause I was blocking ppl's views Sad
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 29th, 2008 at 09:10pm
this didn't happen to me but my friend she was getting pulled out by security and she was really stuck they had a hard time getting her out. As they were pulling her, her pants started coming down once they got her out her pants were like around her ankles lol.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
March 1st, 2008 at 04:09pm
MCR 13th November 2007.
Halfway through Cancer my friend Amy screamed "SLAM ME!!"
That's our slang for 'I want you in bed' or something along those lines, lmfao.
Innapropriate or what? Was still hilarious, though.
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
March 8th, 2008 at 10:21pm
my first concert
i went to see green day and i wasnt paying attention to where i was walking (i usually dont) and i tripped over some wires it hurt a lot too i was numb from the knee down and i had the biggest bruise it was kinda nasty but the concert was good