Don't have an account? Create one!

Embarrassing Concert Moments.

AuthorMessage
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
December 12th, 2007 at 02:52pm
It was at some local crappy gig, but I was the only person screaming and jumping at everypne was looking at me.

Yet I didn't stop...
Carson
Killjoy
Carson
December 15th, 2007 at 08:43am
at the mcr concert on tuesday. this bunch of people, fell and landed on my knee, tore my frickin' acl! when everyone was screaming to <famous last words> i was in the pit grabbing my knee screaming
Worlds Away
Jazz Hands
Worlds Away
December 17th, 2007 at 04:03am
I went to the sydney concert on the 30th of november for MCR, and we got in there, went and bought some merch, and this guy ( I swear he was the long lost brother of COUSIN IT) pushed in front of us.I was being kind of patient, but mum shouts "We would have gotten our stuff if THEY hadn't pushed in front." So this guy mum was talking to let us in front of him when he finished. my facial expression when mum shouted that was :O why me! Then we got in there, circa survive played, then they got off and the sound peoples got on. I was watching and they started bringing out their instruments. I was squealing the whole time they brought them out and tuned them up, "MUM IT'S MIKEY'S BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG IT'S RAY'S GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD IT'S FRANKIE'S GUITAR!!!!!!! I WANNA GET ON THAT STAGE!!!!" I got a LOT of weird looks. Then, near the end, I was jumping up and down (like everyone else in the centre was) and didn't realise until the very end that someone was sitting behind me. I saw them and sat down immediately....then got up again five minutes later. teehee. And, mum looked really out of place, while I'm standing next to her, MCR shirt & hoodie, with skinny jeans and belt with studs, while she looks like she's going out to a picnic. I mentally slapped my head. Oh, she also dropped my shirt which had all the tour dates on it! But, she didn't lose my sister's shirt, and I am happy that I actually put the hoodie on as soon as we bought it otherwise I would be burying my mother's grave right now. Mum, being the embarassing parent she is, sang famous last words as soon as the concert finished. people were looking at me with WTF expressions splashed across their face and I'm just standing there, slumping over more and more each time someone gave me a look. and mum had the decency to ask why I want her to stop singing in a place where I'm actually accepted! BUT it was an awesome concert, and gerard was awesome mad when you know what they do to guys like us in prison came on. and I quote "Ladies, I need you say uh uh for me. Now, I don't fuck myself on a regular basis, but you'll be doing this a lot in the future ladies!" and I screamed uh uh for five minutes straight, laughing by the time they started actually playing it. Thanks to gee, I now know how to sing that bit properly....
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
December 17th, 2007 at 10:29am
At a recent MCR concert, a bunch of the people i was with and i started singing random bits of mcr songs BEFORE the friggin concert started.

People were either amused or annoyed xD
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
December 17th, 2007 at 10:31am
Lol DUDE ROS THAT WAS FUN. XD
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 17th, 2007 at 10:52am
At Taste Of Chaos, about 10 mins before The Used came on;
every little noise I heard, I assumed it was them, so I'd get outta my seat, scream and start to dance/rave. 9 times outta the 10 I was wrong, and each time I was just as excited. I just couldnt wait for them to come on.
It was wierd, people thought I was clinically insane.
Then when they did come on, it took me like, 10 seconds to realise.
purveyors of dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
purveyors of dreams.
December 20th, 2007 at 08:32am
ros.:
At a recent MCR concert, a bunch of the people i was with and i started singing random bits of mcr songs BEFORE the friggin concert started.

People were either amused or annoyed xD

AHAHA. I STARTED THAT. xD
Cemetery Drive1992
Killjoy
Cemetery Drive1992
December 29th, 2007 at 05:21am
When I went to their concert December 10, I fell down in the seating area (I made my own mosh!! Lol) and accendtly hit a person next to me when i was swaying my hand! I felt sooo bad!

Also when they played 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)' gerard said "The photographs your boyfriend took" I did the image of taking a photo like he does in the video clip! lol- I get hyper at concerts!!
elizaFREAK
Killjoy
elizaFREAK
December 29th, 2007 at 11:09am
At the december 1st concert in Melbourne (my first MCR concert) my friend and I had FREE HUGS signs on ourselves but no one hugged us and kept giving us really weird looks... LOL
Then we sat in the wrong seats and had to move back a row and the chick I ended up sitting next to gave me weird looks.
THEN I totally spaced during Desert Song and missed the whole song, i felt like such a tool!

I promised myself I wouldn't have a teenie moment, but as soon as the band came out I started jumping up and down, grabbing onto my friend and POUNCING into the air... then I felt myself passing out so i had to stop. LOL
Max Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Max Green
December 30th, 2007 at 04:13am
^lol

but omg a went to the may 21st show and during the intermission they played blood (like over the speakers) and i totally started singing like super loud and no one else was singing i was like forget you but i stopped singing
alucard.
Jazz Hands
alucard.
December 30th, 2007 at 05:48am
At the dec. 1st concert, during House of Wolves, Gerard stopped singing and put the mic out to the audience to scream the words 'and as the blood runs down the walls, you see me creepin up these halls' and nobody knew the words but me and i screamed them out, but everyone else was veerrry quiet lol..
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
December 30th, 2007 at 09:57am
I was at a really small gig with, like, 30 people there.
And I was really hyper and the first band said
"Ye might like this. But I don't care if ye don't. We're gonna play HOLIDAY!"
I screamed so hyper activly...alone...D=
And the singer looks really like Green Day singer...[can't remember his name XD].

I was really scared to go in the mosh pit [Loughrea ones are VIOLENT!], but I finally ran in...and flew out and skidded on my arse about 15feet...
XD
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
December 30th, 2007 at 10:50am
Dance Gavin Dance!:
^lol

but omg a went to the may 21st show and during the intermission they played blood (like over the speakers) and i totally started singing like super loud and no one else was singing i was like forget you but i stopped singing

lmao i ws asking my mom:
Me: "why is everyone leaving?"
mom:"their going for intermission"
Me: "oh is that for old people who cant take the noise?"
Mom and best friend: "NO!"
some lady behind us gave me dirty looks the rest of the night cuz i apparently called her old. Ha Ha ya its not that funny i know Crying or Very sad
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
December 30th, 2007 at 09:58pm
I had a teenie moment. I was almost close enough to touch Gerard at a Connecticut show, and I freaked out. I have a favorite chord at the end of The End.(Laugh at me if you want, I don't care) but for a second, it got really quiet and I screamed so loud Gerard kind of looked at me weird. I was like"Oh crap". My friend was laughing SO hard at me. But, in the end, I CAUGHT ONE OF BOB'S DRUMSTICKS!!!!

edit: Actually, caught isn't really the right word. I got hit in the head with his drumstick but I got to keep it.

Cocolate
Killjoy
Cocolate
January 3rd, 2008 at 04:51pm
This is more funny than embarrassing...

In Brussels in November Gerard sang this "Lalalalalaaaa" thing at the end of Cancer and then the song ended and for a second everything was really quiet.
And that was the time when my friend decided to sing a bit too so she said "LAALAA" really loudly and she managed to make it sound like a some sort of a sigh, like she would be really bored. Tehe
Gerard heard that and turned towards us with a serious WTF look on his face xD

My friend was in the front row and I was right behind her, we cracked totally, that was so freaking hilarious. Mr. Green
xxx-Dead!-xxx
Jazz Hands
xxx-Dead!-xxx
January 3rd, 2008 at 07:41pm
At an MCR concert, I got really hyper and started waving my arms everywhere and I hit 2 people in the head. They looked very angry.

And then at the same concert I sang the wrong lyrics and I found that kind of embarrassing.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
January 4th, 2008 at 08:04am
This was more funny than embarrassing;
13/11 - MCR
Half way through Cancer it was really quiet, Gerard had just finished a line, and my buddy Erin just goes "DO ME!!" really loud, lmfao.
UglyAsSin
Jazz Hands
UglyAsSin
January 5th, 2008 at 09:53pm
At my first My chemical concert in Sheffield on the 13Th of November i was stood up rocking out to their songs, jumping up and down. We were seated a little way up and i had fairly high heels on (well for me) as i was jumping up and down i fell backwards into my chair. the people behind were looking at me like WTF. it was sooo embarassing. But i just laughed and got up like nothing happenned and carried on jumping up and down LOL.
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
January 10th, 2008 at 11:54am
I remember my first MCR concert, and I couldn't see a fucking thing coz I was surrounded by really tall dudes so I decided I would jump on my friends back so I could see the band better and I heard a rip and I thought it was nothing... then after the concert we went to the merch and I looked down and I swear I had a fucking huge hole in my skinny jeans Tehe

oh yeah and when I went to Taste Of Chaos last year, standing tickets were sold out so I got balcony tickets instead and the security people were so fucking annoying! they wouldn't even let us stand up...and we went to go and talk to our friends who were at the other side of the balcony, then the same security came and told us to sit down..and I got real angry andd when she walked away I called her a cunt nd she turned around and I was like...oops Embarassed
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
January 20th, 2008 at 08:52pm
Sitting down the whole concert when everyone else was standing up and rocking. Of course, I'm the one that had to hold the food we just got from the food court in that arena. Gerard looked at me a lot...he probably thought I was handicapped. Tehe
And...my cell phone going off during a soft song. I think it was Cancer...Yeah like whoaaa really embarassing. Embarassed