Don't have an account? Create one!

Embarrassing Concert Moments.

AuthorMessage
bouncingxsoul
Killjoy
bouncingxsoul
August 4th, 2007 at 05:36am
Let's see. I've only been to one My Chem show where anything happened. The other concerts were seats, so that doesn't count.

For one, I kept thinking that everyone song they played from Three Cheers was Thank You For the Venom. So I was thoroughly confused when I didn't hear him singing the right words. I did catch on though. lol

It also embarrassed me when my friend ran after their tour bus with a lot of other little girls screaming "I SAW GERARD!" -.- I just kind of looked at my sister and we were like o.o

Uhm, I started bawling like a freaking baby when I saw Gerard singing when the lights went over his gurney thing. Just seeing that man brought me to a puddle. how lame. ><

I stopped after Dead! though, I think. But it all started over when they started Three Cheers. I bawled the whole time screaming my lungs out and my hands were reaching out and I was wiping my tears around my eyes for some odd reason.

What's worse is when I told Gerard that. lmao. To me it was embarrassing to admit "crying so much". He was just like "I thought all the sad stuff was in The Black Parade". And it was also embarrassing when he'd finished talking to my sister about school and asked me if I was going to follow in her footsteps so to speak and follow them on this tour. I just kind of goggled. I was so damn tired!

And something I suppose would be embarrassing to my sister- he dedicated Honey (I think that one) to Kim. Which is me. And I wasn't there. He thought my sister's name was Kim because she had him signing posters and Alk3's set list for me. haahaha and when she told him her name was Melissa he was like "What?" and looked around to the other guys and then was like :raises hand: "Who's a jerkoff? I thought I had that fucker nailed."

March 6th owns my heart.
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
August 4th, 2007 at 09:42pm
At the MCR concert, when we were waiting for Thursday to come on,
everyone was so squashed that I couldn't even put both feet down, and I was
wearing this huge belt buckle, and it was digging into the girl's arse in front of me and she kept looking at me weird.
I was just like "...sorry."
And about 10 songs in, it was at the end of 'Sleep', I was kinda blacking out,
and I couldn't see properly and my hearing went funny, and I was just flopping against everyone,
because I was dehydrated, and these two girls next to me
were looking at me and trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear and I was just going
'I want out I want out I want out I want out" and I grabbed one of their hands so I wouldn't get lost in the pit.
I got out eventually, and the stewards gave me water and sat me in a wheelchair by the stage,
and then they told me to go to the back, but I still couldn't see/hear properly, and I was just mumbling crap
to them and they looked at me like, 'wtf?', and pulled me out the wheelchair and told me to go to the back.

Oh yeah and 'cause my hair's so long, it kept sticking to everyone's faces, I had to keep apologising to everyone. Tehe

Tragic.:
Bah.
I went in with perfectly straight hair,
and came out with 'fro.

Bahahaha me too.
I looked like Ray when the concert ended.

hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
August 5th, 2007 at 08:37am
the despair factor.:
At the MCR concert, when we were waiting for Thursday to come on,
everyone was so squashed that I couldn't even put both feet down, and I was
wearing this huge belt buckle, and it was digging into the girl's arse in front of me and she kept looking at me weird.
I was just like "...sorry."
And about 10 songs in, it was at the end of 'Sleep', I was kinda blacking out,
and I couldn't see properly and my hearing went funny, and I was just flopping against everyone,
because I was dehydrated, and these two girls next to me
were looking at me and trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear and I was just going
'I want out I want out I want out I want out" and I grabbed one of their hands so I wouldn't get lost in the pit.
I got out eventually, and the stewards gave me water and sat me in a wheelchair by the stage,
and then they told me to go to the back, but I still couldn't see/hear properly, and I was just mumbling crap
to them and they looked at me like, 'wtf?', and pulled me out the wheelchair and told me to go to the back.

Oh yeah and 'cause my hair's so long, it kept sticking to everyone's faces, I had to keep apologising to everyone. Tehe

Tragic.:
Bah.
I went in with perfectly straight hair,
and came out with 'fro.

Bahahaha me too.
I looked like Ray when the concert ended.

lol i looked like ray before it started Cheese and more like him when it ended and some random lady in the bathroom complemented it and was like your so rayish...only she dident exactly say that...my mom got into this fight with these two teenagers and i was just sitting there like Cheese its my embarrased face..omg sorry i keep posting on here im such a loser Mr. Green
xoxomariahxoxo
Fabulous Killjoy
xoxomariahxoxo
August 6th, 2007 at 04:13am
one time i saw all american rejects and at the end of the concert. a roadie came out and threw out guitar picks . see i saw aar for my birthday. and i went down the stairs and this dude and i got in a fight for the pick.

2. i saw fall out boy recently and i was kinda far so i was jumping and hit my leg on the chair in front of me so i had a bruse for like a week.

3. same concert at the begining their was a video in cartoon of 4 convarer belts. they had objects of tennis ball teddie bears etc.. and they had a picture of all the guys and when you had to shoot pete wentz i screamed DON'T SHOOT PETE!! really loudly and everybody was staring at me
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
August 6th, 2007 at 09:44am
I went to a gig (not admitting to whos gig!! too embarassing!!) and i came over all idiotic and clambered onto the stage (bouncers couldn`t get to me muhhaahaa) i stood screaming down the pit in the stage where ? had disappeared into, then just to add insult to injury, i realised my front loading bra had become undone and jostled its way up around my neck!!!!!
GREAT! Shocked
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
August 6th, 2007 at 11:52am
Ogawd. When i first saw MCR in Sydney at Big Day Out i got the shit beaten out of me in the mosh. I was only 12 at the time and i was screaming like a little girl and squealing. I remember screaming "No! Get offa me! I want out!" and then because i was acting like such a pussy i got a shoe chucked at my head by some guy. Serves me right. But seconds after i heard someone say "Aw, thats slack, leave the kid alone." I was kinda babied. >_<
Thank god Gerard didn't see me until i was on my dad's shoulders although Mikey shot me a weird look and i was like "Wtf?" and then i realised it was because i was drumming on my dad's head.
I walked out of the place looking like a drowned rat [Fugging hose guys] and then i happened to run into my old primary teacher who had just seen MCR with her boyfriend. She hardly recognized me because my face was caked in sweat and eyeliner though. >_>
Kaitlyn Hooligun
Really Not Okay
Kaitlyn Hooligun
August 7th, 2007 at 12:28am
the other day at the scary kids scaring kids show, when boys night out was playing I was screaming my heart out to the 'Hold On Tightly, Let Go Lightly' song, and he put the mic right up to my mouth because i was against the stage in the dead center. I dont know, it was just weird hearing myself.

and then when we met pouyon from sksk after the show, I had him sign my shorts and he signed it right on the crouch, and he was like 'there you go, right on the crouch' joking around, and i was like 'HAHHA YEAH HAHA' he just looked at me like I was completely retarded.

im a jerk.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
August 7th, 2007 at 07:28am
At a 30 Seconds To Mars concert last year my mom made me come with her to (yes. she likes rock. she has a Jared fetish) I had on a MCR shirt,green jacket with a flower on it,jeans,and converse.
i felt so out of place.
arg.

but it was a great show and we met the guys and they are super nice.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 10th, 2007 at 02:49am
At my first MCR concert, when the band was FINALLY coming out, I fell and started crying my eyes out. The girl next to me was like "OMG ARE YOU OK?" I couldn't even talk right xD She was like ooooooooooooooooook... o_O
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 10th, 2007 at 03:24am
uh...i snuck into some seats during TBS and the person who owned the seats kicked me out
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
August 10th, 2007 at 09:20am
getting spit on by gerard and looking really disgusted.....and having him see me. ahahah

and watching bob while smiling really big, then having him see me and like, laugh/smile. thats actually happened A LOT xD
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
August 12th, 2007 at 03:33am
Haha okay... well, it wasn't embarassing as such, just awkward. Last weekend, a whole bunch of us were going to see The Academy Is..., and after the gig my friend and I were going to go to a rave nightclub. So, me and my friend turn up at the TAI gig, dressed completely in our rave outfits (bright colors, glowticks, flashy collars, huge fake holographic eyelashes). We look so out of place amongst all of the emos and scenesters. LMAO. But as soon as we got drunk, we didn't care anymore. Hahaha
rollertoaster
Fabulous Killjoy
rollertoaster
August 12th, 2007 at 05:03am
At the MCR concert tonight, I ran into Matt Cortez right before and didn't realize it, and I told him he was hot. xD

He kept looking at me during the actual concert. and It was wierding me out. o_O

I hit my head on a pole once I realized who he was. Then my friend laughed at me.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
August 12th, 2007 at 06:22am
At the concert I just went to, I bent down to get my water and hit my head on the seat in front of me. xD Then it really hurt for a long time.
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
August 12th, 2007 at 05:36pm
At my first MCR concert, my friend got really hurt... so afterwards, I was walking around((Warped tour 05)) and Thought I saw him. So I started running after him and yelled "GARYYYYY" and jumped on his back... So not him...
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
August 12th, 2007 at 06:02pm
i was quite near the front at the MCR concert i went to and unfortunatly for me i got dragged into the moshpit not far from me, i got punched in the back of the head and thrown back out onto these people :S
i then had to make my way back to my spot a little further across
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
August 12th, 2007 at 06:37pm
Linkin Park at Download Festival, I was roughly second row in the center and it was mental. I'm quite happily waving my hands about like a loon when I hear the girl who's standing next to me yell to her boyfriend that if I don't stop waving my arms in her face (which I wasn't aware I was even doing) then she was going to punch me! I was rather embarrassed that I'd been seriously blocking her view without realising but she could have just tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to stop...

I got the last laugh though cause she decided to start making her way to the back during the last song, presumably so she could leave quicker. The band came back on for a 5 song encore (where they played faint) and she'd lost her place! Mwahaha
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
August 14th, 2007 at 05:04am
well, i've sang the wrong words before, really loud. that was embarassing.
and my shoe came untied while i was walking down the stairs... and i almost tripped. but that was before the concert started.
ohaybill
Killjoy
ohaybill
August 20th, 2007 at 08:24pm
MCR in topeka on 3/2/07.

I was in the front row and people were pushing around me so hard [it was my first concert] and I started freaking out and having a really bad attack [I don't even know if it was asthma or a panic attack] and I couldn't reach my inhaler. Gerard was staring at me while I was freaking out and crying while trying to reach my inhaler, I made my big sis take me to the back where it wasn't so crowded.

Gerard probably thinks I'm a moron now.
frankies_4ever
Killjoy
frankies_4ever
October 10th, 2007 at 04:53am
well, i flew to Florida 4 a projekt rev. concert and i got to meet the band!!!! Mr. Green i swear to god i did, ask my friends. Anyways, they were playin' im not okay. During the second verse I started singing a part of Helena really loud. I don't even know why!!!!!! yeah......................sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................k!!
i no i'm mental!! Very Happy

Peace it!!! Dance