pumpkinpiemuthafucka
September 3rd, 2007 at 01:19pm
OMG!!!!

I`m coming back as Gerards hand LOL
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
September 3rd, 2007 at 01:32pm
I think this is going to be the longest post I’ve ever made in a thread on INO, but it really doesn’t matter, because I like the idea that was behind this thread and it gives all of us the opportunity to spill our gut.

I've always lurked around that PLOB-thread, sometimes posted in it, but mostly got flamed at when I posted. And I just wanted to say that the things that happened in there are fucking ridiculous.

Who the fuck cares if Gerard wears pink undies? Or that he has a hickey on his neck? Or who he is dating? I've always stuck by my first thought: I love the guys for their music, for the statement they make, for being the great band that saved my life more than once. That thread, ironically enough, was all about Gerard. Don't get me wrong. I love Mr. Way, as a fan that doesn't want to get in his pants, or that doesn't want to marry him. But the thread said that it was about the band, however the only person who was being discussed, was Gerard, while there are 4 other amazing people with him on stage. I’m a fan who sings every lyric along, who doesn’t only take pictures of Gerard, but also of (the more than once forgotten) Bob and Ray, I’m the fan who is worried about them in a healthy way and who doesn’t go like: “ZomG! Whot teh fuck is he doinggg??? Izz he on drugz @gain???” I want the best for them, I want them to stay healthy and to keep on doing what they’re doing now. Okay, yes, I don’t want Gerard to go back to getting addicted to booze and pills, I don’t think anyone out here would want that. But if staying healthy and doing what they’re doing now, includes dating girls and getting married, I’m happy and excited for them that they finally found someone who makes them happy and who cares about them more than anything, more than every fan around the world does. Making prejudices about the people who they “supposedly” are dating is ridiculous! We don’t even know their girlfriends or wives, how the hell can you be all bitchy and jealous towards them? As a fan, you should be happy for them that the guys have found someone with whom they can feel at home, who makes them happy and who love and care about them! That’s what being a fan is all about.
My respect for them, for all of them, is immeasurable and there isn't a day that passes that I don't wish to have the ability to play guitar, bass, drums, to write lyrics or to have a voice like they do.
When I look at how they were when they begun, and to where they are now, the only thing I can say is that they've grown so much. There's not a picture, not a video, not an album or not a dvd that I don't love. I think they're an example for a lot of kids and people, younger and older than I am.

And yes, there are times when I don't agree with them, or with things they do or say, but everyone has an own opinion and we should respect that. Nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes in life, Gerard does, Ray does, Mikey does, Frank does, Bob does and even their girlfriends do, but that doesn’t mean that we should drop them like a piece of shit, right? The mistakes they make should be seen as examples, so we won’t make them in the future. But if they make one stupid mistake, it doesn’t mean that they’re a bad band, not at all! Instead of thinking about the good things they did to all of us, some people only think about the mistakes they made in what they do. And here as well, they set an example.

"Privacy" is another thing. They're a band, known all over the globe, I'm sure they don't have a lot of privacy, but they're just human beings, like every fan of theirs, who want to have the privacy they can get, at whatever time or place. And that's what disturbed me most of the times in the "Personal Lives Of The Band Thread". The fact that people were digging into the guys' privacy creeped me out! It's okay to post pictures, video's etc about them, about what happened, but please, don't overreact! The guys, Bob, Ray, Frank, Mikey and Gerard and their whole crew are people like you and I, and they can have a bad day every once in a while. It's pretty fucking normal if you know that they live on each other's back 24/7. (When they came to Rock Werchter on June 28th, Ray said that they were on tour for 7 months. That’s 9 fucking months if you count PR with it. Try living on a bus with 4 other guys for 9 months. If you get out and tell me you didn’t have one fight, or one shitty day, you’re a liar!)

Call me emo on this one, I don't fucking give a shit, but when I lurked out there, and read the post that were done, it made me cry! The fact that the people in there called themselves "true fans" made me sick! How can a true fan be so hard against the band they love? How can they even be so negative about one member of the band they love? I sometimes got the feeling that they were more against My Chem than they supported them.

A few more things I've got to say:
- I really hope that the PLOBT stays locked for good, to remind all those "true fans" of how cruel they were towards the band. And that it doesn't come back, because it only causes fights between INO-pians who, in the end, love MCR all equally much.
- Typing the above has nothing to do with hatred I share against the people who posted in there every day. Some of you were right, some of you were pretty much overreacting. So don't take this personal. I don’t share hatred against anyone who posted in that thread, if I would, I would hate myself as well, because I sometimes posted in that thread.
- I do think there should be something where people can ask questions about the band. And the Band Q&A is a good place for that.
- If someone of MCR ever reads this, however I highly doubt it:
Guys,
you saved my life, you still save it every day. You're the only band who were ever able to describe the way I felt, the only band who made me feel understood while listening to the songs, to the music and to the lyrics. No matter what people say about you guys, I'll always stick by you, like you did to me as well. It's something I owe you, even though you don't know. There’s no way how I can ever describe how much I love you for being there for me. Whenever I crave for a hug, you’re the first ones who give it to me, through your songs, lyrics, voice, music, through everything. It’s fucking amazing and it makes me love you every day even more than the day before. The respect I have for you is huge and it still grows, no matter what. The quote “Be yourself, don’t take anyone’s shit and never let them take you alive” is one of my favourite quotes, along with a lot of others, because it’s who you guys are, and it’s the line that got me up again. I dedicated my soul to you in another thread, and now I know why. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me, and there’s nothing or nobody who will ever be able to change that. I love you guys till eternity, and far beyond that. I care about all of you, even though it may not seem that way. And yes, I worry about you as well, but that’s only because I want the best for you, for all of you. I love you guys so much! Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for saving it and making it better.
Fan for life.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
September 3rd, 2007 at 01:55pm
<3Romance<3 we all know that music matters , and that little speach will not help the girl sko go balunkas when gerard tuches him self
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
September 3rd, 2007 at 03:59pm
Heidi.:
<3Romance<3 we all know that music matters , and that little speach will not help the girl sko go balunkas when gerard tuches him self

Apparently you didn't get what I was saying at all... Rolling Eyes
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:47pm
<3Romance<3 what you said was amazing.
took the words right out of my mouth and said them better than i could ever have
IridescentHearts
Jazz Hands
IridescentHearts
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:49pm
<3Romance<3, now thats what I call a true fan Clap ! I agree totally with what you said there- the PLOB thread was what stopped me from joining this fan site, I read it and was compleatly shocked, repulsed at how some people could say such awful things about people they didn't even know as well as pick at every little thing MCR did and then blow it way out of proportion. I also agree that 'that thread' only seemed to talk about Gerard- what about Bob, Ray, Frank, Mikey! MCR would not be without any 1 of them!
MCR's music is what is most important to me, although I wouldn't say they saved my life they certainly made it a whole lot better.
Thankyou <3Romance<3
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:03pm
[quote="IridescentHeartsMCR's music is what is most important to me, although I wouldn't say they saved my life they certainly made it a whole lot better.
Thankyou <3Romance<3[/quote]

Clap And <3Romance<3, I get what you were saying Wink
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:56pm
Els; that was an amazing post, thank you so much for it!

Yes, I have commented more than once that the PLOTB thread had inexplicably turned into the PLOGW thread. It seems that once the teenies digested the fact that Alicia and Jamia were not going away, focus turned back onto Gerard and never left there again. The sad thing is, most of us in here (I believe) are NOT teenies! There's a few here and there, sure, but the infighting was occuring mostly among the more hardcore fans.

We were actually at each other's throats over what Gerard's intentions in his own personal life could be! How ridiculous is that?

I'm really glad this thread is being kept alive by all of you; thank you so much for that (especially since I've been away most of this weekend.) I was so happy to pop in here now and find it still on the first page!

Hey MCR, break time soon; enjoy it! Try to stay out of the spotlight if you guys can; it'll probably do you all a world of good. Can't wait to see Mikey's smiling face upon that stage afterwards!

Love, Deb

P.S.: Oh yeah, I forgot we were doing funny quotes. Some more:

"Look at that, I just stuck my hand in a cupcake!" - Ray Toro
"Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Get that piece of shit away from me!" - Bob Bryar, Mr. Camera Shy
"So of course it's a great idea to play fucking Peter Pan your first year in a new school, right?" - Mr. G Way
"It's like: Oh. Shit." - Brian Schechter
"At least we're in a populated area." - Frank Iero
"Get out of here, Bob cam!" - Mikey Way
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
September 4th, 2007 at 12:24am
You guys inspired me to write my first blog. Hope you enjoy it!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 4th, 2007 at 03:43am
Hey Demonic - that was pretty cool. The teenie chat bits were entertaining as ever LOL but shouldn't we have been focusing on Gerard and Lyn-Z since Eliza is yesterday's news? Just sayin...

So is there really a giant outpouring of teenie angst over Zac and Vanessa? LMAO that's pretty damn funny, that Gerard ended up in the same category as Efron. Then again, a teenie mag also deemed him a sex god so...(that gave me the best laugh I've had in weeks btw) If he saw it, I hope he laughed too.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
September 4th, 2007 at 03:48am
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
Hey Demonic - that was pretty cool. The teenie chat bits were entertaining as ever LOL but shouldn't we have been focusing on Gerard and Lyn-Z since Eliza is yesterday's news? Just sayin...

So is there really a giant outpouring of teenie angst over Zac and Vanessa? LMAO that's pretty damn funny, that Gerard ended up in the same category as Efron. Then again, a teenie mag also deemed him a sex god so...(that gave me the best laugh I've had in weeks btw) If he saw it, I hope he laughed too.

Still, I haven't seen any hate towards LynZ yet. I think a lot of the bitterness towards Eliza was somewhat justified, even for me, something about her made me uneasy, and the whole anon thing doesn't help either.

Still, I thing the fans who have their head screwed on properly approve of the Gerard/LynZ pairing...they seem like a very good match.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
September 4th, 2007 at 03:52am
zOMG JeRARD wEIGH iS mY POP-punk Prince & i'M a PoP-punk PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!111111!11!1!

lyk, tOt@|_|_y!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 4th, 2007 at 04:09am
Demonic.:
Still, I haven't seen any hate towards LynZ yet.
Well there has been a backlash, unfortunately. That's why I've been on such a rant LOL Keep the teenie talk coming though, it's damn funny (Lik zomg Gerad needs to be sngle Lnzy is sch a lzbn she does drggs)
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 4th, 2007 at 04:46am
btw Gerard the pictures of you and Lyn-Z are a-fucking-dorable! Thank you so much for trusting us enough to let us see you being happy together. I wish you two the very best of everything.
SPAMELA!!
Killjoy
SPAMELA!!
September 4th, 2007 at 10:11am
i love you for saying this everything is 100%
all the word are so true! Clap
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
September 4th, 2007 at 10:30am
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
Well there has been a backlash, unfortunately. That's why I've been on such a rant LOL Keep the teenie talk coming though, it's damn funny (Lik zomg Gerad needs to be sngle Lnzy is sch a lzbn she does drggs)

What backlash?! Shocked Sad

Gee's made me fall completely in love with Lyn Z. It's ridiculous. Laughing I love them together, they just seem to...fit. Smile
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 4th, 2007 at 04:09pm
Yes, there has been a backlash, mostly centered on G this time but a bit against Lyn-Z too (accusations of self-admitted lesbianism and drug use, mostly.)

I think it sucks and hence I want to keep this happy-pappy thread going. Anyone that can claim ever to have loved this band and yet find themselves looking at G's smiling face and feel UNhappy about this development really needs to reexamine some of their issues.

I can tell you the following two things:

-This morning I too found myself deliriously happy (for no REAL reason; just felt alive) and was waiting for someone to ask me what I'd been smoking.

-My late hub once felt an urge to call his dying mother in the hospital to tell her he loved her. She promptly asked him if he'd been drinking.

This KILLS someone's happiness, People! It HURTS! Please STOP - whoever is doing it. Haven't you ever found yourself with a non-drug-induced smile on your face, my GOD!!

Anywho, this doesn't apply to us in here, so it's all good Very Happy

MORE FUNNY MCR QUOTES:

"Look at me, I'm a fucking princess!" - Frank Iero
"I know I'm pretty, but I'm not THAT fucking pretty!" - Mr. G Way
skeptic or believer?
Jazz Hands
skeptic or believer?
September 4th, 2007 at 05:12pm
^ i know how that feels Deb,As an ex alcoholic if i'm happy,messing about,fall over,slur my words...basically ANYTHING! i'm obviously drunk! so Gerard? i know how you feel on the accustations No
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 4th, 2007 at 07:51pm
^ Thanks yeah you have my sympathies, Sweetie Sad

Pssst MCR if you're extending TBP tour through the Northeast region again next year, some Bullets material or in the very least, some BP B-Sides would be very much appreciated <whistles; I didn't say anything! What?>