Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 31st, 2007 at 01:59am
FranksColaCan:
Ok, here goes.

My Chemical Romance mean the world to me. They're every single moment that matters in my life. Yeah thats a real huge statement to make, but I'm serious. I would be a seriously fucked up human being without them.
My Chemical Romance did not save my life, but they made it sooooo much better.
I'm in year 10 at school. In years 7 & 8 I was what you can safely call, an asshole.
Then I heard I'm Not Okay on Kerrang! And yeah, you know what happened.

Sure, some decisions they make, I don't agree with. But you just have to accept them for who they are, and most importantly, keep the fucking faith.
I love each and every member just as much as the next guy, they all mean so much to me in their own way.

And I'll admit it. I'm fucking obsessed with them, like.. it's actually beyond the point of obsession. They're now part of me. And they always will be.

They inspire me in sooo many ways I can't begin to list them. They're 5 guys who have gone through a lot of shit to get where they are now, and I think they're amazing.

Gerard;
Thankyou for just being you. You ARE my hero. Every man should be like you. You're personality and attitude towards life makes me smile. Thankyou for making my life awesome. I'll NEVER forget you. I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. Keep the faith. xo

Frank;
Where do I begin? At the mere mention of your name I start gushing about you, and I can't stop. You're my idol. I wanna meet you so badly just so I can say hello to you. YOU'RE AMAZINGG!!! Oh, and.. you're laugh is the fucking SHIZZLE. xo

Mikey;
Keep smiling. You're what makes my chemical romance. Sure, they still rocked when you were away, but it isnt the same. I havent even seen you live yet and it's bizarre how much I missed you. Gah. I fucking adore you. I hope you're at my show in November. Aahhh I'll say it again.. I fucking adore you!! xo

Ray; "The Quiet Genius" - Bob and Mikey had a point. You're what I would call mcr's backbone. I would give anything just to sit with you so you could tell me about you're life with mcr. OH AND WAIT! Where would we be without thee FRO!?! THE FRO IS LOVE!! And I love you!!

Bob;
Ahhh Bob. My fave guy ever. You make me smile and laugh until my face hurts. You make me want to be a drummer, even though I SUCK haha. I love you and you're hatred towards cameras. Keep rocking dude. xo

LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER AND EVER AND EVERRRR! Haha xD
Jess xoxoxoxoxox
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
August 31st, 2007 at 02:42am
haha^^ i agree with you.

but yeah a video would be nice haha.

EDIT: Jess, that was really nice what you wrote there Smile
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
August 31st, 2007 at 05:44am
Topic needs a buuuuuuuump Cool
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
August 31st, 2007 at 05:15pm
B . U . M . P
Very Happy
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 31st, 2007 at 05:20pm
Link to G going right for third: Very Happy

This should be it
loveandconfusion
Jazz Hands
loveandconfusion
August 31st, 2007 at 05:20pm
well said! Smile
Cry On Demand
Salute You in Your Grave
Cry On Demand
August 31st, 2007 at 05:48pm
I'm not really good at this kind of stuff so I'll keep it short, simple and lame... xD

Thank you for the music you make and for the three absolutely incredible performances you gave this past year.

Thank you for getting through to me and letting me know (and finally believe) that it's okay to be different.

Just simply thank you for being My Chemical Romance!

Each one of you guys will have my support in good, bad and everything in between!

xoxo, Nina
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 31st, 2007 at 09:40pm
Nina that was really pretty. Nothing wrong with keeping it simple! And yeah for the matching siggies I'm starting to see crop up in here.

I can't wait to see the side project releases you guys! September's going to be fun!
skeptic or believer?
Jazz Hands
skeptic or believer?
August 31st, 2007 at 10:36pm
not much i can say really what hasn't been said already.
But i wanted to add my 2 cents really.

I'm not a young fan,not old either hopefully! so i have been around to see MANY bands go by.I'm also a mom of 6 and have a childhood history that you only watch on the likes of achat show host (trisha,jeremy kyle).I've been an alcoholic and also under treatment for depression.
MCR mean a LOT to me.I get upset when so called "fans" chastise them for one thing or another for reasons that bewilder me.Gerard has "changed",he's back on drugs,bad taste in women.For the love of god people! TRUE fans realise that he is a 30yr old man making the same mistakes as you,me and lots of others.That doesn't make him an asshole,it makes him freaking human!!!!
Guys if by the love of god you ever DID read this then i thank you from the bottom of my heart.When i have day's when i couldjust go to bed and never get up again your music inspires me.I look at Gerard and realise i CAN succeed and live life and face reality without a drink.The words to certain songs hold more meaning for me than i could ever relay to anyone.
So for what it's worth,TRUE MCR fans still walk with you,no matter what!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 1st, 2007 at 01:50am
^ Well said, my Dear. Very, very well said. It's good to see you!
Morreh the Animal
Joining The Black Parade
Morreh the Animal
September 1st, 2007 at 02:31am
oh hell yes!!!!!1111
we'd love them regardless.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
September 1st, 2007 at 05:51am
Bumpety bump.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 1st, 2007 at 06:14am
To get the thread moving, maybe wanna try Stuff You've Said That Made Us Laugh?

I'll start, and seeing as how I have so many of them, this should go on awhile if everyone plays Very Happy

I've been down with kickball since the third grade.

GO!
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
September 1st, 2007 at 06:17am
"Did you get kicked in the balls by someone named Frankie?"

"Yeah. I was wondering what he was doing over there, and when he kicked me in the balls I was like, 'what did I do?'"

~

"I'm Frank. I'm in My Chemical Romance. I'm uncomfortable, and I'm about to film ballroom dancing."

~

"I'm pretty bummed that I'm going to die tomorrow."

~

[Bob shoving Frank against bunk to get him out]
"Are you gonna get out?!"
"Bob! Ow! Bob, my head!"

I'll post more as I think of them.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
September 1st, 2007 at 06:24am
oh, i need gerard to read this:

http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/37737/390/

scroll down, proof you stole my shades.

XD

i will have revenge.
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
September 1st, 2007 at 07:03am
"This shit is easy peasy pumpkin peasy.... pumpkin pie motherfucker!!!!!"
That has to be one of my favorite quotes ever... XD
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
September 1st, 2007 at 02:44pm
wowow this is an awesome topic. this is truly showing what mcr can and has do/done!my chemical romance saved my life

call me, gerard, i love you xoxo
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
September 1st, 2007 at 09:27pm
FranksColaCan:
FranksColaCan:
Ok, here goes.

My Chemical Romance mean the world to me. They're every single moment that matters in my life. Yeah thats a real huge statement to make, but I'm serious. I would be a seriously fucked up human being without them.
My Chemical Romance did not save my life, but they made it sooooo much better.
I'm in year 10 at school. In years 7 & 8 I was what you can safely call, an asshole.
Then I heard I'm Not Okay on Kerrang! And yeah, you know what happened.

Sure, some decisions they make, I don't agree with. But you just have to accept them for who they are, and most importantly, keep the fucking faith.
I love each and every member just as much as the next guy, they all mean so much to me in their own way.

And I'll admit it. I'm fucking obsessed with them, like.. it's actually beyond the point of obsession. They're now part of me. And they always will be.

They inspire me in sooo many ways I can't begin to list them. They're 5 guys who have gone through a lot of shit to get where they are now, and I think they're amazing.

Gerard;
Thankyou for just being you. You ARE my hero. Every man should be like you. You're personality and attitude towards life makes me smile. Thankyou for making my life awesome. I'll NEVER forget you. I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. Keep the faith. xo

Frank;
Where do I begin? At the mere mention of your name I start gushing about you, and I can't stop. You're my idol. I wanna meet you so badly just so I can say hello to you. YOU'RE AMAZINGG!!! Oh, and.. you're laugh is the fucking SHIZZLE. xo

Mikey;
Keep smiling. You're what makes my chemical romance. Sure, they still rocked when you were away, but it isnt the same. I havent even seen you live yet and it's bizarre how much I missed you. Gah. I fucking adore you. I hope you're at my show in November. Aahhh I'll say it again.. I fucking adore you!! xo

Ray; "The Quiet Genius" - Bob and Mikey had a point. You're what I would call mcr's backbone. I would give anything just to sit with you so you could tell me about you're life with mcr. OH AND WAIT! Where would we be without thee FRO!?! THE FRO IS LOVE!! And I love you!!

Bob;
Ahhh Bob. My fave guy ever. You make me smile and laugh until my face hurts. You make me want to be a drummer, even though I SUCK haha. I love you and you're hatred towards cameras. Keep rocking dude. xo

LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER AND EVER AND EVERRRR! Haha xD
Jess xoxoxoxoxox

I absolutly love that.
All so true. Very Happy
Thank you for saying that.
Ich-Bin-Nicht-Ich
Joining The Black Parade
Ich-Bin-Nicht-Ich
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:21pm
so....i personally think Ray wears dentures but thats just me XD

sorry random
Pixie-Gates