"You're all our friends! Do you wanna be friends?"
Awwwww he makes me so deliriously giddy. I feel like a 14 year old LOL

What about those details I asked for? Wink

What details? Be specific.
helena24
Fabulous Killjoy
helena24
August 30th, 2007 at 04:58pm
My god, the show sounds AMAZING man, I can't wait to go to their show in nov now. Yay, Mikey's back! *squeel* Hope he had an amazing break, he deserved it.
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
August 30th, 2007 at 06:35pm
Morgaine.:

Hey! another reason to love them! They don't discriminate against the music of other musicians!

If that was true we'd have the Backstreet Boys as support or something. I think MSI supporting is going to be a veeeeerrrry bad idea and MCR will definitely regret it. It might just be the last thing they do.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 30th, 2007 at 07:07pm
Demonic.:
What details? Be specific.
About G reaching into his pants, Silly Very Happy

Shatter, why is having MSI on tour with My Chem such a hideous mistake to you? What's the big deal?
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
August 30th, 2007 at 07:22pm
With the not discriminating I simply meant that they don't go saying horrible things about other musicians - Gerard has complimented Justin Timberlake and dabbled in the Umbrella song for a moment - musicians need to listen to other music and musicians to grow and keep an open mind.... I think that's great. That doesn't mean Backstreet Boys need to tour with them - that would be hilarious and a complete disaster (can you imagine LOL!)

I really don't see the big deal with this at all - this is a POSITIVE thread so I'm being positive - I hardly think its proffessional suicide to admit to liking different music at all.

Yay Mikey Way! Hope we see you again soon!
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
August 30th, 2007 at 07:31pm
Morgaine: Its just that the way it was said sounded like MCR are the ONLY band with an open mind to other musicians and they're not. I personally think all the support bands they've toured with so far are very "typical" of the genre.

KLofS: I just think its a bad idea. Never mix work with pleasure and all that.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
August 30th, 2007 at 07:37pm
I have to say I'm with Shatterwall, I don't think it'll work out. And I sort of like MSI...
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 30th, 2007 at 07:39pm
i dont think My chem chose MSI because gerard wanted to be closer wiht his girlfriend
MSI was supposed to tour Europe either way and bob, frank, ray, mikey and gerard are all fans of the band so they decided to bring them along.
its only for a few shows, not the whole tour
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
August 30th, 2007 at 07:43pm
Shatterwall:
Morgaine: Its just that the way it was said sounded like MCR are the ONLY band with an open mind to other musicians and they're not. I personally think all the support bands they've toured with so far are very "typical" of the genre.

KLofS: I just think its a bad idea. Never mix work with pleasure and all that.

Bye Sorry I typed the thing on a whim half asleep..... Mr. Green They are certainly not the only band with an open mind at all ... sorry for the misunderstanding there. And the last sentence was kind of meant jokingly because I wanted to gush and had nothing.... like saying I love them because the drink coffee Ha Ha

Maybe the whole MSI thing is more of a marketing type thing because there has been so much discussion about him and Lyn-Z and all - curiosity could draw a larger crowd - okay now I'm just speculating..... badly. Disgust
X-Pansy-X
Fabulous Killjoy
X-Pansy-X
August 30th, 2007 at 07:45pm
Laugh.Love.Live:
i dont think My chem chose MSI because gerard wanted to be closer wiht his girlfriend
MSI was supposed to tour Europe either way and bob, frank, ray, mikey and gerard are all fans of the band so they decided to bring them along.
its only for a few shows, not the whole tour

MSI are still touring Europe on their own tour as well.

Anyways. Most of what has already been said has summed up my feelings pretty well. All im going to say is that I still have faith in the guys and ill love them no matter what and they still mean as much to me as they always have if not more.
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
August 30th, 2007 at 07:46pm
I think in one way or another everyone here has summed up what I feel as well, so I won't make this long...I completely agree, more or less about keeping the faith in the band.

Keve, you are my hero.
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 30th, 2007 at 08:07pm
X-Pansy-X:

MSI are still touring Europe on their own tour as well.

Anyways. Most of what has already been said has summed up my feelings pretty well. All im going to say is that I still have faith in the guys and ill love them no matter what and they still mean as much to me as they always have if not more.

exactly. but if people want to lose faith in a band jsut because they have MSI as a supporting act or for what they do on stage, thats thier problem.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 30th, 2007 at 08:33pm
Coraline:
Keve, you are my hero.

Thank you so much! <hugs>

And Nicole: right on, Girl! Victory

I think you're making much ado about nothing, Shatter. It's just two bands touring together for a bit, and one of each member is seeing the other. I'm sure that happens ALOT. And who says you can't mix work with pleasure? If anything, it'd be disastrous for the relationship, not the bands themselves, do you know what I mean? I give you The Mamas and The Papas, Fleetwood Mac, Blondie, No Doubt, The Smashing Pumpkins - these are people who dated WITHIN their bands and still turned out alright.

I wonder if G meant he already missed Mikey, or LynZ?
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
August 30th, 2007 at 10:12pm
ahh i just read the details you wrote from the concert you went to Demonic, it sounded like such a good time.
i'm really glad you had fun!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 30th, 2007 at 10:26pm
I am going to collapse with excitement when Mikey climbs back up on that stage, even though I won't be in the crowd. I will also squee with delight at his first interview upon his return.

Love you Mikey!
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
August 30th, 2007 at 11:57pm
Is Mikey back now then or was it just for that show?

That show sounds so amazingly awesome and I am getting more and more and more excited about the gig I am going to now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously people I agree with you all so much. Well except for the thing about it being a bad thing that MSI are touring with the guys.

I am so, so, so happy for Gerard and LynZ. I think it is wonderful that Gerard has found love and seems at long last to be happy. It is the least he deserves and I hope they last and continue to make each other happy.

I respect all the guys so, so much and unlike alot of the "fans" I will not lose faith in them. I don't think they have ever done anything to warrant anyone doing so and I think their message and beliefs are still very much intact.

They help me like they do so many other people and I just hope they don't hear anything that would badly represent the true fans and that would make them think their fans have lost faith or belief in them.

I love those guys so, so, so much and I wish people would leave them alone.

Anyway it is nice to see some people who know what they are talking about.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
August 31st, 2007 at 12:05am
Okay, Keve - do I really have to go into detail what Gee did with his hand in his pants? I think it's pretty self explanatory. Wink
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 31st, 2007 at 01:30am
^ Nope actually you don't. A nice video fairy took care of that for you LOL
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
August 31st, 2007 at 01:32am
I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
August 31st, 2007 at 01:36am
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
^ Nope actually you don't. A nice video fairy took care of that for you LOL

rolling on floor Do you have the link?

And come on, you have to admit that "Gerard stuck his hand in his pants" is pretty self-explanatory.