Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 26th, 2007 at 03:24am
Leathermouth:
If Gerard ever read this, I would want him to know-
When we read the crazy rumours about you guys some of us don't freak out and loose sleep over them. We laugh at them and move on.

^Word. Awesome post, Nicole!
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
August 26th, 2007 at 03:29am
Thanks Christina! xD
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
August 26th, 2007 at 03:30am
I personally don't care who you date,as long as they don't get you back on drugs or alcohol.
And we'll never lose the faith in you guys.

<33
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 26th, 2007 at 03:59am
I'll always keep the faith, no I don't mean that in a religous way, I don't worship mcr as gods. However I feel like some people do. It disgusted me that some people would see everything Gerard said as a lie and every action of his as a sign that he was at best forgetting the past and at worst, using again and yet the others, especially Ray and Bob would never be mentioned. What did he do to deserve any of it? Written some innocent things with sharpies because he doesn't like tattoos? Dated a girl? Twitched his nose at interviews? (Yes that was considered "evidence" of him using, and that made me cringe too.) Perhaps our ignoring you, if you are another band member is a good thing.

The PLOTB thread was fun, after all when you have no life whatsoever you can get a bit of a thrill by "learning" about someone else's but I soon realized it was rotting my soul from the inside out. It was like an addiction, I detested going there, it made me feel like I wanted to puke but I still did. (I think if you're reading this Gerard you can understand that.) Well that thread is gone and I hope to God that there will never be another one.

I hope getting Mikey back will be a smooth transition and I hope you enjoy your break at the end of the year. A true fan knows you aren't machines and you may need one. We can wait until 2009 for your next album or however long it takes. Just don't forget us to go persue some other demographic (I'm not accusing you, that's just a common thing for bands to do.)

Rock on!
writerGrrl
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 26th, 2007 at 03:59am
OMG I just thought of THE BEST idea! What if we were to add these into Draco Malfoy's project???
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:12am
writerGrrl:
OMG I just thought of THE BEST idea! What if we were to add these into Draco Malfoy's project???

whats draco malfoys project /spam

just so this isnt spam basically what everyone said i agree with.
you guys are just normal human beings who just happen to be amazing. all 5 of you.
i dont care who you date, what you eat or where you sleep because in the end its what gerard, mikey, bob, ray and frank borught to my life that really matters.
You guys gave me hope, amazing music and somethign to look forward to everyday. Wihtout you guys i wouldnt be well... me.
I'll always keep the faith
i'll always love you guys no matter what you decide to do in your personal lives.
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 26th, 2007 at 04:18am
to the band:
you guysss made it possible for me to keep on living, no matter how cliched it sounds, it's the truth, you saved my life.
you made me realize that it dosen't matter what people think of me, its alright to be an outcast.
you guysss are my heros and i owe an un-payable debt to you.
i simply love you guysss and applaude what you do, disspite the good and bad things people may say.

xoxo
Brittany
from virginia
april 28, 2007 williamsburg, va
8:00pm
i was there
i watched you guysss
you changed my life forever
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 26th, 2007 at 04:20am
xomcrloverxo:

She's adding things to a project that she'll give the band members when she sees them in Nov (last I heard.) There's things like an MCR dictionary in it.
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:24am
writerGrrl:
xomcrloverxo:

She's adding things to a project that she'll give the band members when she sees them in Nov (last I heard.) There's things like an MCR dictionary in it.

thats so sick! yeah she definitly should add this.
we need to show them that whatever the hell they do were still goign to love them
as long as it isnt drugs/alchod or anything else thats going to destroy the band or hurt them
IMxNOTxOK
Fabulous Killjoy
IMxNOTxOK
August 26th, 2007 at 05:37am
xomcrloverxo:
writerGrrl:
xomcrloverxo:

thats so sick! yeah she definitly should add this.
we need to show them that whatever the hell they do were still goign to love them
as long as it isnt drugs/alchod or anything else thats going to destroy the band or hurt them

that is a really good idea!
im assuming that ur gonna print it so yea here's wat i have to say to them:
u guys r absolutly AMAZYING!
all of u have had the most influence on me and without u i would be so different!
u definaly changed me and the way i think about things
i guess i want to say i luv u guys so much but for me those words arent strong enough
uve kept me calm when i get angry
cheered me up when i am down
and get me VERY hyper and start dancing
and ofcourse the best night[s] of my life is when i get to see u live!
i have the greatest time at ur concerts!
=]]]
i <3 u guys and even if ur music changes or sumthing happens i'll support all of u till the very end!
stay u!
lots of luv
-sarah from FL
Wink
ps looking forward to the new cd ur working on!
cant wait!
=]]]]
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 05:45am
Oh, well if someone might show this to the band then I'll definatly write something incase.

To the band:

Just so you know, I'm behind you 100%. I'll support you like you've supported so many teens. You guys are so amazing and I don't give a fucking damn who you date, how you dress or whatever else. Just as long as you're happy. If you're happy, then I'm happy for you.

I also want you to know that I understand you're only human, great humans at that, but you make mistakes just like everyone else and I don't expect you to be perfect. I love you all just the way you guys are. You're the best band in this entire world and I don't care whatever anyone else says. You help me get through the hard times and because of you, I know I'm not alone.

So keep doing what you're doing because it's amazing. You guys rock.

xoxo
Katie from Canada.
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
August 26th, 2007 at 06:28am
hey guys, thanks for making this thread. It's a genius idea.
I agree with everything all of you amazing people posted here.
I don't want to repeat everything you guys said.
But i agree with all my heart that examining the guys like their living in a glass box isn't right. I'm not saying the people who do that are bad or anything, but it isn't right. Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob and Ray are all just normal people like us, who chose to do something extrodinary for everyone, and for that, we shouldn't scrutinize their every movement and decision.
We should suppoort their choices because that's what friends and fans should do.
And like it's been said...we're all behind you guys! No questions asked.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
August 26th, 2007 at 07:08am
Thank You. My faith in MCR fans has improved. With the shit MCR gets from the media, other bands and haters, some fans are making it worse by picking apart every little thing Gerard does; some are even worse than the haters.

I always thought, if it is ridiculous to love a band not for the music, isn't it equally ridiculous to hate them not because of the music either?

Again, thanks.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 26th, 2007 at 07:09am
Thank you all so much for responding positively to this thread, and for adding your heartfelt, and much appreciated by me, words of support for the dudes (I think they need to hear positive from us right now, desperately - remember Gerard telling Steven in the recent SURS interview that were he to interview us, he'd ask us what this band has meant to us personally, not what we THINK it SHOULD mean)

I'm so so proud of you all for being brave enough to post in here, and yes, the Draco Malfoy Project sounds like an amazing idea! If that means the guys get to read these words, I'm absolutely all for it!

Keep this thread going, you guys! Don't let it get bumped off!
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
August 26th, 2007 at 07:44am
it makes me really glad that there are still people like us who support what the boys care about!
you guys make me happy!
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
August 26th, 2007 at 08:20am
Genius thread. (:

Well, I came onto this forum and I was shocked as hell that they actually even had a personal lives thread. There I was thinking it was innocent stuff about toiletry brands or something. I admit, I lurk at the thread a lot. But it never did me any good - I had to read posts about people losing faith, fans losing respect, haters who came on the site just to post at that thread and bash Gerard, or any of the members - and it just made me feel completely gutted at some of the people who post. The ones that disgusted me more was the fact that some 'fans' - they place the guys in such a high pedestal that when they show one tiny crack, they're in their bad book. Some of them only pop out when something supposedly "controversial" is revealed. It's sickening that they think so highly of another human being, that they start to think that just because millions of strangers love you, you're not supposed to be unhappy, or have human emotions. [But I've to give recognition for those in the thread who actually backed the members up and defended them from the other weirdos - the ones who don't feel the need to jump on the gossip or I-hate-Gerard bandwaggon. They probably know who they are =) ].

I never thought of them as gods or idols - they're just five amazing dudes whom we love and they make great music, pass on a positive message and bring us inspiration sometimes. It should be that way for those part of the fandom who "lose respect" over tiny things - like hickeys and on-stage tussles.

It affects me when people talk shit about the guys. But it affects me more, and much better, when fans speak up about stuff like this, and actually care about the guys as human beings, not whether or not they're doing a great job as their own personal idols.

To the band: the sane ones still love you just as much. (:

(Maybe we should make this thread one that's for the band? Like messages to them or something, so it doesn't have to be a temporary, PLOTB-controversy thing. *shrugs*)
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
August 26th, 2007 at 08:51am
Thank god this thread has been made... I'm sick of hearing about Gerard... It's annoying...

And PLOTB is a shithole nowadays. Thank God it's locked.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
August 26th, 2007 at 09:05am
I rarely lurk PLOTB, but I've read the last one. It's verying shameful imo. The bashing went way too far, and some of the claims were so ludicrous.

I don't blame Gerard one bit for ANY bitterness or distrust he feels towards the fans, if he does feel any that is. I hope this will all end soon.
Shopgurl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Shopgurl
August 26th, 2007 at 09:24am
fabulous thread idea Clap and I feel the same way as everybody here Very Happy
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
August 26th, 2007 at 09:35am
Again, thank you so much for making this thread.
I was beginning to wonder if there was any faith left on INO and i now i know it's still around.
I'm so tired of the intrusions people are making into their lives and how they have been unjustly put upon a pedestal to be trialled and accused for how they live. No one deserves that. I say 'them' because they've all had it, but Gerard especially. And i know this is might offend some people, but people who judge the guys hearts and lives on who they go out with or what they wear or what they look like are as bad as people who only like them for their appearance [i.e 'teenies]. Thats just my opinion. People forget that these guys are out there everyday, performing through bottles and blame and putting their own problems on hold to let those who are at their ropes end know that there is hope and always 5 guys who have been there and want to help.
So thanks alot for making this, i'm glad to see there are still fans out there who still love them as much as they did the very first time they heard them.