Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
September 10th, 2008 at 03:14pm
Happy bday mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope that you have a blast and that there are many more to come.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
September 10th, 2008 at 05:43pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!
Wooah, the big 28, hey?
Have fun, dude. =]

all the happiness in the world,
-geri.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
September 10th, 2008 at 06:04pm
Happy bday mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope that you have a blast and that there are many more to come.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 10th, 2008 at 06:13pm
OMFG HOLY COW!!!!! If I could ever see Mikey I'd say that I hope he has a really spectacular birthday with Alicia and his brother, hope there's something fun for him to do. Have him drink, eat, and be merry since he's almost 30...he's 28!
6 years have gone by and he still looks fantabulous and is still the same sweet guy he was back so long ago. Happy Brithday Mikey, enjoy it with the ones you love dearest.

-Rhiannonā™„
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 10th, 2008 at 07:26pm
Happy b-day MIkey! we luv you! hope you have many more to come
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 14th, 2008 at 03:20am
Frank, I know you hate these fucking things, but the only advance info I want is tour or merch related! Just wanted to say thanks to you and James and the entire tour for the killer ass shows and for putting up with the brats.

Mikey, that was sweet of you to attend Surprised One more month!

G, two more! Dying to see what you wrote Wink

Ray, come out of hiding already, I swear it's safe if you stay local Ha Ha

Bob, we need another fucking contest - I really know my way around a piece of tracing paper Mr. Green
FaceTheStrain
Jazz Hands
FaceTheStrain
September 15th, 2008 at 11:35pm
Hey, I havn't posted on here in forever, but I really needed to vent about the cureent situation regarding leathermouth.

I have had just about enough of motherfucking teenies and their bullshit. It has now gotten to the point where some of them have caused other people at shows to get annoyed. Worst of all, they have also started to piss off the bands to the point where they can't even enjoy their own fucking set. I mean really, these people love to play live, it's what they do and it's pretty fucked up that there is a group of so called "fans" that have almost entirely stripped them of that. I have also had enough of people analyzing every little thing an artist says. Those who can't differentiate between one's stage persona and how they are in real life really should not be at shows. Artists use playing live as an outlet to say things that they could never say normally, as a way to vent, all without being judged. I have also had enough of kids focusing on only the lead singer of a band, what part of the word " band" are these people not getting. If I hear one more little 12 year old kid talk about how "OmG I lyke toTalLyzZ WannA have their Babiezzzz" I might punch somebody in the face. Can't it just be about the music, and I mean fuck it if the band happens to be good looking, or if they happen to be amazing people let that be an added bonus, not be the basis of your love for the band.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 16th, 2008 at 02:36am
^^ Agree with the last bit.

Its about the music, not the looks of the band members. That's pretty selfish and shallow. It pisses me off, they're like Yeah, I like My Chemical Romance. Then you say what songs do you like, and they say either, Teenagers or another BP one. Another thing that I hate, is being called a fan girl (as in teenie) happened to me this morning :l Anyway.. and people bitch about you either, liking a certian band or stuff the band does. People bitch about Gerard's hair all the time, but I couldn't care less basically.

Hmm.. That's all I've got to say atm.. Can't think of no more. :l
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 16th, 2008 at 03:28pm
I just want to toss Frankie some support in here: I call my own friends whores, bitches and cunts when they piss me off (jokingly of course) and I also refer to myself as any or all of those things when I know I'm being pre-menstrual that day. It's just a word - said enough times, it loses all meaning. Back in the day, anyone behaving whinily at a hardcore show would have been labeled a poser and shoved around mercilessly. Even the person's own parents would've told them they shouldn't have gone to that show, especially dressed like that.

Boys, next tour you should come out fully masked ala Slipknot, and every song should contain an insult LOL
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 16th, 2008 at 03:42pm
i hope you guys never run into any roadblocks, we are all behind you 100%!!!
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
September 16th, 2008 at 05:41pm
A la Slipknot? I like....with the death masks. Perfect.

I
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 17th, 2008 at 10:58am
Frank, you were right. Message boards are primarily shit (there are a few sane threads in here though, I swear!)

Ways: if you're going to mess with your hair, wear hats - this way that won't be the primary focus of conversation for the next three and a half months.

Ray: you win at life. Glad you had fun in Philly; sorry I missed it. Weezer?

Bob: Buffalo is NOT New York City, Dude!
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 17th, 2008 at 01:06pm
Deb:
Frank, you were right. Message boards are primarily shit (there are a few sane threads in here though, I swear!)

Ways: if you're going to mess with your hair, wear hats - this way that won't be the primary focus of conversation for the next three and a half months.

Ray: you win at life. Glad you had fun in Philly; sorry I missed it. Weezer?

Bob: Buffalo is NOT New York City, Dude!

lol bob
GhostxOfxMyxHeart
Killjoy
GhostxOfxMyxHeart
September 17th, 2008 at 10:18pm
I want to add this

Gerard,

I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, you were there when no one else was, you made me feel like someone out there cared. I stood by you when others turned their backs, I believed in you, and stood by you when a lot of ppl said you'd changed for the worst. why? because thats what you did for me, I'm not gonna bash you over who you marry, or what your hair looks like or what you wear...because you're more than that to me, you're my hero, and to be honest I love you more than you could ever know, you'll always have part of my heart, you've taught me so much and you've been through so much shit but you always come out on top and that takes true courage and strength and you've shown the world that with that you can overcome anything no matter how bad it is. Thanks for that, and thanks for always being there when I needed you most.

xoxo
Ashley aka Helena Way Very Happy
GhostxOfxMyxHeart
Killjoy
GhostxOfxMyxHeart
September 17th, 2008 at 10:22pm
and also...I admire you boys for going and out and trying to save lives...that takes some patience and strength of heart, thank you for all you do, we love you
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
October 5th, 2008 at 09:02pm
hey, just wondering...
is this ever going to be shown to the guys?
i've posted in here a few times and i like the idea.
i know it's been brought up before...?
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 6th, 2008 at 11:54am
i hope you guys have a good time trying to find the next sound!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 6th, 2008 at 12:21pm
hypnotic poison.:
hey, just wondering...is this ever going to be shown to the guys? i've posted in here a few times and i like the idea. i know it's been brought up before...?
We did talk about it but now that it's this many pages it's a bit difficult. If anyone wants to print and bind the thread though, and try handing it off to somebody, I have no objections.

Ways: can't wait for the comic releases!
Frank: a drop date would be awesome
Bob: did you check out the latest while you were in town?
Ray: I guess no Weezer huh?
the_second_chemist
Killjoy
the_second_chemist
October 7th, 2008 at 02:10am
glad we have this thread......... Surprised
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
October 12th, 2008 at 02:04am
thanks deb!

mcr: