Don't have an account? Create one!

Do u ever feel ashamed to admit MCR is ur fave band?

AuthorMessage
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 27th, 2008 at 01:11pm
never ever wopuld i be ashamed to admit thatr MCR is my fave
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 27th, 2008 at 02:26pm

No, Never!

Sometimes though, It sucks because if you say "Oh MCR is my favorite band" then people automatically think you just like Gerard. So I tend to explain, I'm not just a teenie. I mean it. -_-
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 27th, 2008 at 02:28pm
i get reactions like that...
and i hate it
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 27th, 2008 at 02:34pm
Chuck Norris:
i get reactions like that...
and i it

I know, and then I feel bad cause i'll go into a big speech against that. Makes you sound obessed.
Ugh.
No way to win!
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 27th, 2008 at 02:35pm
then there are the "gangster kids" tough cookie-wannabes
they are hard to go up against...
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 27th, 2008 at 02:52pm
No, I'm never ashamed of that.
In fact, I am very proud of being a fan.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 27th, 2008 at 02:54pm
im always gonna be a MCR fan no matter how low they go....
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
October 27th, 2008 at 03:57pm
Simply? No.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
October 27th, 2008 at 05:36pm
never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ashamed of being part of the mcrmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neverrrr!!
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
October 27th, 2008 at 06:00pm
I am definitely NOT afraid to admit that they're my favorite band. I even have stuff like "MCR Rocks" written over my school stuff. Smile On one of my tablets, I have written, "My Chemical Romance rocks and is NOT EMO," with the "NOT EMO" bolded and "NOT" circled.
leaderoftheunwanted
Killjoy
leaderoftheunwanted
October 27th, 2008 at 08:19pm
FUCK NO!!! they're not ashamed to be who they are and believe in what they believe in, why should i be ashamed in believing in them when they have such a great message and have given so many people, like me, hope?

I'm not afraid to scream at the top of my lungs to anyone who bad mouths them," FUCK YOU MAN! GERARD IS ONE HELL OF A SINGER, FRANK IS ONE BADASS GUITAR PLAYER, MIKEY CAN FUCKIN' ROCK A BASS LIKE NO OTHER, RAY'S GUITAR PLAYING IS WORTH THE FACE MELTING BECAUSE IT IS SO RIGHTEOUS, AND BOB KICKS ALL KINDS OF ASS ON THE DRUMS! TOGETHER THEY MAKE UP ONE OF THE BEST FUCKING BANDS ON EARTH! THEY SAVE PEOPLE FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

I've actually said,er, yelled that to people in my school who have called them gay and have tried to beat me and my friends up for being fans. along with a few more forms of the word fuck and some colorful hand gestures...Wink
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
October 27th, 2008 at 09:01pm
Never. If people don't like it it's their issue!
but Because I'm a female whose 14 people assume the whole teenie thing so then you have to go into lengths about why you like them... it's a hassle at times...
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
October 27th, 2008 at 10:27pm
I wouldn't say "ashamed" but a little out of place, yes. For years I prided myself on LOVING the music of the 60's and never listening to anything contemporary. Then I downloaded TBP and I listened to it so much that every song shot in front of everything else on my 25 Most Played Play List in only a few weeks even though it took me a year to get my old favorites to where they were. That really freaked me out, I was almost worried for a bit that I was betraying what I once loved with my entire heart. But soon I learned to embrace my absolute love for my music, both the psychedelic stuff and MCR.
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
October 28th, 2008 at 12:12pm
i am not and will never be ashamed...

i love them so much...

they made a wondrous change in my life, so why would i be ashamed of that?right?
lovin them even more!!

"I'M A PROUD MCR FAN!"
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 28th, 2008 at 12:35pm
heh as if i would ever be ashamed.....
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
October 28th, 2008 at 11:30pm
If someone asks my favorite band i tell them.
I have badges all over my bag and half of them are of mcr but i dont usually feel the need to tell all the popular bitches unless it comes into the conversation cuz i hate hearing people insult them >< or even worse when people say oh yeah i love the song teenagers
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
October 28th, 2008 at 11:38pm
^ Yeah, I agree, people who like ONE song, or call Gerard Gerald, or Jared are worse than haters.

Even though I've already replied, on this page, I'll add:

I'm not ashamed. I embrace it with open arms, if somebody hates them it's not something I give a fuck about. Even though I DO usually fight with them, because if I don't, they'll THINK that they've won, but they NEVER have.

And because I know MCR are NOT ANY of the things they say (emo, gay, sucky, stupid etc) Same old crap.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
October 28th, 2008 at 11:42pm
Paint It Black:
No, I'm never ashamed of that.
In fact, I am very proud of being a fan.
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
October 29th, 2008 at 01:34am
no, im ashamed of people who dont like them and bag them out
because there just shallow little mainstream kids with no life but the jonas brothers and disney
imogen
Jazz Hands
imogen
October 29th, 2008 at 03:27am
There will always be people who hate what you love, love what you hate, etc...

It just doesn't matter. Being ashamed to admit that you love, or even just like something...seems like fear, to me. Don't be afraid of anyone. Defend MCR if you want to, but don't feel like you HAVE to, because ultimately anybody who cares enough to give you a hard time over it is somebody you should feel sorry for, for having nothing better to do or say than be pointlessly negative.