Don't have an account? Create one!

Do u ever feel ashamed to admit MCR is ur fave band?

AuthorMessage
David Vengeance
Motor Baby
David Vengeance
September 6th, 2007 at 02:24am
i used to be... but i learned to not care what other people think and now i say it proudly
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
September 6th, 2007 at 04:22am
ha, i'm never ashamed. i've gotten a lot of shit and lost a lot of friends because i like this band, but i don't care. anytime someone says they hate them or that i listen to a crappy band, i just smile and say "good for you".

you learn not to give a shit.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
September 6th, 2007 at 04:23am
Demolition_Lovers977:
I never feel ashamed.
I try to actually show that i'm a fan of them, even when i'm in class, i'll put my MCR bag on the table for everyone to see.
Very Happy

i wear their shirt every other day and put pins of theirs all over my friends so others see them.
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
September 6th, 2007 at 04:27am
not really like people will say stuff like y do u like them theyre horrible but i ignore them cuz i dont really care theyre my favorite and i would shout it from the rooftops if i could climb onto my roof
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
September 6th, 2007 at 04:29am
HELL NO.
I wear must have 13 MCR t-shirts I wear 3/5 days a week. I also have two hats, and a pair of glovelets. Oh, and a jacket and pants. And I customized my backpack.
don't let me drown
Bleeding on the Floor
don't let me drown
September 6th, 2007 at 12:48pm
Hopeless Romantic.:
I'm so proud to be an MCR fan! If people don't like me because of the music I like then fuck them!

exactly!

MCR are my favourite band and i will never be ashamed of that
Captain Jack Wonka.
Shotgun Sinner
Captain Jack Wonka.
September 6th, 2007 at 01:54pm
err... I actually tell everyone... as in everyone, how much I love them lmfao

so no, I'm definitely not ashamed.

even when a person says something bad about them, I'd interfere and tell them how much I love the band and how great they are xD
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
September 6th, 2007 at 03:22pm
I am never ashamed to admit I like any band. People make too much fuss about which bands are safe to like and which bands aren't scene enough or all that crap. I don't care. I don't belong to any scene that lists what I can and can't listen to. I'm going to listen to metal, pop, rap and everything in between and I don't give a F@@K what anyone thinks.
thedevilsnightmare
Jazz Hands
thedevilsnightmare
September 6th, 2007 at 05:43pm
Laugh.Love.Live:
nope im never ashamed. they are truly an amazing band (in my opinioon)
no one calls you emo at our school or make fun of you for liking a band.
i know a lot of guys and girls that like mcr and walk around declaring it and nothing happens to them.

u're really lucky. ppl at my school get beat up or are dubbed emo, or a fag (if they're a guy). this town is so closed minded
Missing Zero
Awake and Unafraid
Missing Zero
September 6th, 2007 at 05:58pm
i've never been ashamed but i was quite scared to say it to some metal heads in the queue for Machine Head XD

but i still said it and they said they were shit nd i was like " well i respect your opinion but it doesn't change mine" Very Happy
Labyrinth
Fabulous Killjoy
Labyrinth
September 6th, 2007 at 08:36pm
I did used to be... but now... No.
theresiahs.
Bleeding on the Floor
theresiahs.
September 6th, 2007 at 09:52pm
No. Never been. And why should I? I really love them.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 6th, 2007 at 10:21pm
never in a million years would i be ashamed to admit that mcr are my fave band, i'm so proud to be a fan of theirs.
in school all my books are covered in mcr pics, to show that i love them some people tease me about it but i just feel sorry for them cos they are too stupid to see how amazing mcr really are :]
blackXparade77
Killjoy
blackXparade77
September 7th, 2007 at 12:22am
buryANNAinblack:
never in a million years would i be ashamed to admit that mcr are my fave band, i'm so proud to be a fan of theirs.
in school all my books are covered in mcr pics, to show that i love them some people tease me about it but i just feel sorry for them cos they are too stupid to see how amazing mcr really are :]

^^I second that!!! ^_^
blackXparade77
Killjoy
blackXparade77
buryANNAinblack:

^^I second that!!! ^_^
blackXparade77
Killjoy
blackXparade77
buryANNAinblack:

^^I second that!!! ^_^
Karma Kills
Salute You in Your Grave
Karma Kills
September 7th, 2007 at 12:32am
Actually, yes, I am.
Deal with it.
Blood__Lust
Fabulous Killjoy
Blood__Lust
September 7th, 2007 at 12:47am
Well, I was hoping someone would come up with the same answer as I. (don't take that offensively, I didn't know how else to say it!!)

I am not ashamed, I used to be, but I learned not to be ashamed of anything. I have an emo style. I dress in all black almost every day, wear black nailpolish, fingerless gloves, shirts with skeletons on them, the whole shebang. buit I'm not emo, but im not afraid to wear those kinds of things. When people ask me what my favorite band is, I say MCR. Not because I don't care that they're gonna bitch, I ANTICIPATE it. I WANT people to give me dirty looks, yell at me to slit my wrists, laugh at me when I'm having a bad day, EVERYTHING. You probably think I'm a psycho after saying this. But where I live, your cool if you wear Abercrombie, listen to hip hop/rap, and to be a total bitch basically. I HATE abercrombie, rap music, and obviously bitches. So if that's what it takes to be cool. I want to be uncool. An outkast. To be recognized as an emo kid if that's what it takes. And I want people to see that I do.

I'm an individual, not an abercrombie clone.

(Wow this was a long post...sorry if I got a little off topic. I express myself a lot. Very Happy)
MeCharlene
Killjoy
MeCharlene
September 7th, 2007 at 12:47am
Most definately not! I cop a lot of flack about what I listen to from firends, but it's mostly just because they don't really know what these guys are about.

And as an adult I just couldn't give a damn.

As a highschooler I listened to The Misfits, The Cure, Metallica, The Smiths, Ac/DC, Radiohead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers while everyone else was listening to R'nB, rap (Vanilla Ice anyone? ugh) and some other really shocking (now...hehe) music. I put up with a lot of crap because of that too. I got into all of those b/c of my eldest sister was a bit of a doob too, so it was what I knew.

Bah, I say to anyone who doesn't know them...give me your opinion once you've listened properly to the lyrics, and tell me they're crap then. I would like to say I have converted people like that, but ummmm, nope. The only other person I know that likes them is my eldest son - he cops a lot of flack at school for it, but in his words - "I don't give a rat's!"
Blood__Lust
Fabulous Killjoy
Blood__Lust
September 7th, 2007 at 01:00am
Yours is very similair to my explanation! Only, I want to be an outkast and your just proud of it. Close, but not EXACTLY the same.