Don't have an account? Create one!

Do u ever feel ashamed to admit MCR is ur fave band?

AuthorMessage
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
October 29th, 2008 at 03:30am
I'm never ever ashamed to tell and show that I love MCR. Everyone in my school basically knows I love them. I show I like MCR, I wear my MCR merch and my badges and bookmarks and everything. I decorate my books with pictures of MCR but occasionally you get the people who call you the Emo or the Goth or the Outcast. I still stay strong and at any opportunity when people ask for my favourite band, I love to put MCR out there and express my love for them. People get use to me and my love for MCR and they accept me for who I am, they basically know everything about MCR too coz of me.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
October 29th, 2008 at 06:22pm
Nope nope, not afraid to tell others about it xD, if someone asks who your favorite band is I gladly say My Chemical Romance, if they react like "I hate that band / Ewww..." I end up saying "You got any problem about it?!" Well that's all they end up saying, but no one really hates me for them, I have a friend who doesn't like them and he knows that I like them though we're still friends.

Telling someone that you like My Chem is not something to be afraid of, there's nothing that's going to happen to you anyway @_@... xD
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
October 29th, 2008 at 07:12pm
I'm definitely not ashamed to tell my friends they're my favorite band, cuz they're fucking awesome! Some of my friends/family probably get sick of hearing about it though, hehe

But at school though, I dont like announce it to the world, cuz people would probably call me a poser since i never used to be into bands like them until the middle of last year. But I wear my MCR shirt to school. :] and someone asked me if it was a paramore shirt and I was like wtf its a My Chemical Romance shirt!
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
October 29th, 2008 at 07:27pm
Im not ashamed, im not afraid to stand up for what I believe in!
MCRAreSuperHeroes
Killjoy
MCRAreSuperHeroes
November 1st, 2008 at 04:35pm
I would never, ever turn my back on MCR. People hate me for loving them, they swear, they tell me to go cut myself, but i really don't give a fuck.
MCR are like my brothers, and i love them all so much that if they told me to kill myself i probably would say, "Ok.How?" and do it. I agree with TheVampireToaster. I am so in love with this band! I have been ever since Bullets and i am not ashamed to say how much i love them.
Remember People:
Stand up fucking tall
Don't let them see your back
Take my fucking hand ( not mine obviously!)
And never be afraid again.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
November 1st, 2008 at 08:31pm
i'm never ashamed or afraid to tell people mcr is my favourite band. people need to accept that.
eeniemeeni
Killjoy
eeniemeeni
November 3rd, 2008 at 12:19am
no i dont care what people who hate them think of them. they're the best band ever (cliche, i know) but i told one girl at my new middle school that i liked MCR and she was like
"yuck"
then she told everyone that i was, and i quote: "an emo loser"
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
November 3rd, 2008 at 03:19pm
No. I don't know why I would.
It's really obviouse too. Lol.
Sin D
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin D
November 3rd, 2008 at 09:30pm
Meh I can't really hide the fact that MCR is my fav. Band.
Especially since I carry a MCR messenger bag everywhere I go.

But yeah I do get labled "emo" instantly just because of it.
I just don't really care anymore.
and once people meet me, they usually see that they were wrong.

What other people think of me doesn't really affect me hahah soo yeah.
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
November 9th, 2008 at 04:42pm
Never! I'm not afraid to admit that MCR is my favorite band and if someone has a problem with it, then it's their problem, not mine.
rinuvampire
Killjoy
rinuvampire
November 11th, 2008 at 03:24pm
i dont care what they think if they dont like fuck them all
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
November 11th, 2008 at 04:30pm
i never have and (hopefully) never will
and nobody else should be
stand up fucking tall don't let them see your back and take my fucking hand and never be afraid again
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 17th, 2008 at 12:57am
we shouldn't be ashamed for what we like or who we are.i am not ashame for liking mcr people ask me and i will be like hell yes i luv them!
a4g0tt3n1
Killjoy
a4g0tt3n1
November 17th, 2008 at 02:54am
never, im proud to listen to them, they have a personal meaning to me.
Katem
Fabulous Killjoy
Katem
November 17th, 2008 at 04:49am
Never xD
I think anyone who would make you feel stupid for liking My Chem should be the one ashamed that they don't have more important things to worry about Wink
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
November 19th, 2008 at 05:07am
I'm never ashamed of the things I love. I choose to love them so why should I be ashamed of it? ^_^
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
November 19th, 2008 at 09:28am
^ couldn't have said it better myself.

a lot of kids make fun of me for liking 'emo' and *heh heh rhyminess* 'screamo' bands (mcr, soad), and truly i don't get why... their likes, (usually disney channel people) are wayyyy weirder in my opinion. i find it kind of gross that my uncle asked me if i had gone goth on him the other day,, weird.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
November 19th, 2008 at 11:36am
not really no, but people do laugh, cause I have My Chemical Romance paper...
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 19th, 2008 at 01:37pm
^ xD i have a mcr bag and mcr pens so its not like i could hide it (Not that i would want to)

I am overprotective of my pens thoough lol.

Guy who sits next to me "Hey can i borrow a pen?"
Me "Sorry I dont have one"
Guy "WTF you have like 6"
Me "Sorry those are my mcr ones"
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 19th, 2008 at 04:27pm
Nope. I couldn't do something like that. I like them, why shouldn't I? If people have a problem with it, then it's their problem. Practically everyone's realised by now I'm not gonna stop liking them just cause they don't.

Stand up fucking tall and that... Smile Love those lyrics.