Don't have an account? Create one!

Do u ever feel ashamed to admit MCR is ur fave band?

AuthorMessage
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
September 11th, 2007 at 06:14pm
never
This is my msn name for the bast 8 months or something ;
- aðalheiður<3MyChemicalRomance
mcrobsessive1
Killjoy
mcrobsessive1
September 11th, 2007 at 06:29pm
thedevilsnightmare:
One of the main reasons I created this was cuz I do feel a bit tense when I admit I love My Chem. I know I shouldnt care what ppl think and I know I'm prob turning my back on the one band who has always been there for me.
But when u get told to go kill urself everyday or have ppl turn their back to u cuz u like My Chem, it hurts. It really does. That's the ONLY reason I dont LIKE to admit I love MCR.

i know exactly how you feel as this always happens to me but i grow in confidence every time i listen to them as they make me feel good about myself for some strange reason so im now proud to call them my fave band it used to get to me but i just say "the only reason id kill myself is the fact that i have to listen to the noise you like to call music everyday when im near you" that usually shuts them up!
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
September 11th, 2007 at 07:27pm
I feel extremley proud of them, especially when I see WTTBP vid. The energy and the awesomeness... I am proud where i live to call them my band
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 11th, 2007 at 08:31pm
I'm not ashamed of being a fan. If someone asks, I tell them.

I've been thinking about one thing though - when I meet someone for the first time, they might get the wrong impression of me if I'm wearing an mcr shirt. There are a lot of prejudices about people who like mcr. That's the reason why I decided not to wear my mcr tee the first day at Uni. I didn't want anyone to judge me because of that. It's not that I'm ashamed, not at all. As a matter of fact I'm planning to wear my mcr tee tomorrow.
Pretty_Hate_Machine
Killjoy
Pretty_Hate_Machine
September 12th, 2007 at 12:45am
Admitedly, My Chemical Romance aren't actually my favourite band. But still, they're most certainly up there in my highest ranks. The problem with me is that I'm quite closed in my musical tastes, and a new band often takes a while for me to like. My friends often mock me for liking MCR, which to be honest pisses me off. But anyway, I'd always been a little embarassed about it until I saw them for my third time at the Download Festival this year. The way the fans ignored the bottling that was going on, and all the abuse, was truely phenomenal. Made me proud to be an MCR fan. Felt like there was a true union between the band and the fans, and all the pricks were the ignorant fucks that day. Everyone's entitled to their owns tastes, and I'm certainly not ashamed of mine. People call them 'emo' as if its some sort of horrendous insult, who gives a shit what genre it falls in to. My favourite bands are Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, and My Chemical Romance. Anyone who has a problem with that are childish, pathetic losers with too much time on their hands.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
September 12th, 2007 at 01:39am
nope. i'm actually very proud to say they're my favorite band, despite what others think or say to my face.
one less sad robot.
Demolition Lover
one less sad robot.
September 12th, 2007 at 09:08am
No,
i don´t care what people think of it, it´s my thing and they don´t have to understand it.
Alucard
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Alucard
September 12th, 2007 at 06:53pm
No,why should I?
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
September 12th, 2007 at 07:45pm
No.

End of.
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
September 14th, 2007 at 10:19pm
Oh my gosh, whoever would be ashamed of admitting something that awesome is just foolish. My Chemical Romance all the way!!!
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
September 15th, 2007 at 03:18pm
most of the time i am not ashamed... but when my friends start to diss them alot i get ashamed of admitting it... but yeah thats only sometimes..
SavvyTheEntertainer
Killjoy
SavvyTheEntertainer
September 15th, 2007 at 05:16pm
Most of the time im not ashamed but when you go to a show, not an MCR show, and there are kids there who respect you less because your wearing an MCR shirt. So when it come to the scene my life was a hell of a lot easier when From First to Last was my favorite band.
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
September 15th, 2007 at 07:53pm
No
Why is this page even on INO??
I would never be ashamed of My Chemical Romance
alixdflame
Killjoy
alixdflame
September 15th, 2007 at 09:04pm
no, Im not ashamed- but I have to admit i do feel a little ashamed when i see ppls reaction- like :WTF? a mexican listening to rock instead of Chicano rap & lean like a cholo? WTF?- and im jus like , umm okayyy or like when i tell em MCR is ALL i listen to- that i havent went one day without at least listening to one song and i've seen everysingle one of their interviews ever since i became hooked on them and well yea.... i guess once i see how they react i do feel a little ashamed. but lemme make it clear: i dun feel ashamed b/c ist them- but b/c of how they tend to react In Love
Kimberley.
Really Not Okay
Kimberley.
September 16th, 2007 at 02:56am
i have never felt ashamed to admit that MCR are my favourite band. i just hate the negative connotations that have unfortunately attached them self to the band. everyone is like 'oh, so you must be emo then' and i'm like well my other favourite artist is Jay-Z, so....
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
September 16th, 2007 at 02:58am

Absolutely not!
Im Proud!
Wow
iluvthealmost
Killjoy
iluvthealmost
September 16th, 2007 at 03:31am
bullshit! MCR sucks and everyone knows it. just because gerard dated whats his name from the used everyone feels sorry for the fact that he's gay!!!!!
get over it faggotts. MCR FVJDVHDOVCJHSDIO SUCKS MY DICK AND BIG BALLS.
AND SO DOES EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 16th, 2007 at 03:32am
iluvthealmost:
bullshit! MCR sucks and everyone knows it. just because gerard dated whats his name from the used everyone feels sorry for the fact that he's gay!!!!!
get over it faggotts. MCR FVJDVHDOVCJHSDIO SUCKS MY DICK AND BIG BALLS.
AND SO DOES EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE.
There should be most hilarious post of the month. You'd win it.
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
September 16th, 2007 at 04:18am
Fuck no I'm NOT ashamed if people don't like MCR they must really suck monkey balls!!
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
September 16th, 2007 at 05:51am
to say the truth yes. like at school when im around preps and jocks i really dont admit i like them because i don't like being called emo and being made fun of. i feel bad for it but i just can't stand to listen to them make fun of mcr and me for liking them...so in a way im kinda helping mcr not be made fun of?