Don't have an account? Create one!

Do u ever feel ashamed to admit MCR is ur fave band?

AuthorMessage
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
September 9th, 2007 at 08:53pm
No.
But I hate it when people give that weird-ass look like WTF? and then say who are they?

I hate explaing that they are a rock band and stuff.
Especially to the preps and "people-who-are-white-that-try-to-be-black"

But I take pride in them being my favorite.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
September 9th, 2007 at 08:53pm
/double post/
Blood__Lust
Fabulous Killjoy
Blood__Lust
September 9th, 2007 at 08:58pm
xD i love your username ^^

sorry, i had to say it. I know it was random. I love that commercial, i can completely relate. -ahem- back to topic...
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
September 9th, 2007 at 10:15pm
Hopeless Romantic.:
I'm so proud to be an MCR fan! If people don't like me because of the music I like then fuck them!

hell yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
September 9th, 2007 at 10:22pm
I'm not ashamed to admit that MCR are my favourite band....
I used to be a few years ago but now I'm not, they made me realise that I should be whoever I wanna be and I dont need to take anyones shit and i dont care about what people who dont like them have to say
Blood__Lust
Fabulous Killjoy
Blood__Lust
September 9th, 2007 at 10:33pm
woot
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
September 10th, 2007 at 02:26am
I am never ashamed of admitting that MCR are my favourite band. I love them, and if you want to know me, they're just a part of the whole 'me' package!

Sometimes I get a bit of hassle, and I often get mistaken for a fourteen year old, but it's water off a ducks back really.

I would happily shout it from the mountaintops, I am so proud of our boys and everything they do!
xoxomariahxoxo
Fabulous Killjoy
xoxomariahxoxo
September 11th, 2007 at 02:11am
i sometimes feel weird addimiting that mcr is my favoritte band. but i'f you love them enough you will scream it! on the first day of school my music teacher ( she is new to us) she asked us what our fave band was i said fall out boy( 2 fave band) now i'm regretting not say mcr is my favoritte band! whew lol
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
September 11th, 2007 at 03:26am
I feel weird saying "Oh, yeah, my favorite band is My Chemical Romance"... Becasue nobody in my regular classes likes them. And they will call me Emo, because I'll say that and I like black, and Write MCR lyrics all over my folders.
But In other classes, like Gym and Band, I have different friends, maybe 4 or 5, who listens to them.
My friends will listen to me talk about them, and now most of them can tell who Frank or Gerard are.

But your choice of music really tells a lot about you.
Some people like rap, because they like it. Others choose it to follow the crowd.
Most of the kids who like bands like My Chem, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, etc. Will get called Emo, and rude things like that at my little school, because everyone knows EVERYTHING about you.
But I am not at all ashamed to admit it. There is absolutley NO reason at all to be. Your music is your choice. Something no one can choose for you. My Chem just is so awesome. The lyrics. The melodys. The voices. The guitar pitches. The drum beat. All together it is amazing! Nobody can ever beat them, I'm sorry to say it. But they will always be my # 1 favorite band ever. So, people can say what they want, but it will NEVER, EVER, change my mind.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
September 11th, 2007 at 05:28am
why should i have to feel ashamed about something like that in the first place?
if they are your favorite band and you tell someone, you shouldn't care about their reaction because you know deep down, MCR is the best to you. their opinions should not matter at all.
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
September 11th, 2007 at 07:29am
HELL NO mw and my friend went around the school singing in kids faces and i always just randomly start singing to myself when i hear someone even say the closes thing to a lyric of theri and i always were there shirts...everyone knows i live them till the end lol -starts singing the song- -dances-
harrystyles
Salute You in Your Grave
harrystyles
September 11th, 2007 at 10:28am
*hides* well, im not ashamed to say it. i just dont announce the fact that they're my favourite band. except to my friends. i dont know why. its not that im ashamed of what people will think. or maybe i am. but im gonna CHANGE! yuss
Killslay-Steelclaw
Bleeding on the Floor
Killslay-Steelclaw
September 11th, 2007 at 10:55am
hell no. people tell me to shut up but i just don't care. i love MCR to the end and i want 3 MCR tattoos. my friend told me that they would probably be broken up by the time i got them and i shouted at her.

i tend to defend them all the time as well.
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
September 11th, 2007 at 12:55pm
I'm open to admit what kind of music that I like, MCR are just part of my mix of music and I never feel that I am judged by it. I'd be more ashamed to admit that I went to a Spice Girl concert.
Wait... Damn it.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
September 11th, 2007 at 05:11pm
nope.
not at all. they can think whatever they want. but it won't change my mind.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
September 11th, 2007 at 05:32pm
I would never be embarassed to say mcr are my fav band, If someone doesnt like it I just argue with them lol.
mcr hater: Mcr are such a shit emo band
me: mcr are not emo!!! and are not shit!!! they have helped a lot of people and probably the reason why you think they're shit is because you don't understand them!

and then it goes on and on.... until they give in a change the subject lol.

Don't be embarassed to say mcr are your favourite band, i find pride in being different there's nothing i want less then to blend in with the crowds.

Be proud of liking mcr! Be proud of being different! wooooo Very Happy
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
September 11th, 2007 at 05:55pm
i lie sometimes when i'm asked by people who love rave bcoz round here if you like rock ur automatically weird
Awww.Sugar
Demolition Lover
Awww.Sugar
September 11th, 2007 at 06:02pm
No. Why should I?
thedevilsnightmare
Jazz Hands
thedevilsnightmare
September 11th, 2007 at 06:06pm
One of the main reasons I created this was cuz I do feel a bit tense when I admit I love My Chem. I know I shouldnt care what ppl think and I know I'm prob turning my back on the one band who has always been there for me.
But when u get told to go kill urself everyday or have ppl turn their back to u cuz u like My Chem, it hurts. It really does. That's the ONLY reason I dont LIKE to admit I love MCR.
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
September 11th, 2007 at 06:08pm
No.