Don't have an account? Create one!

Most evil world leader

AuthorMessage
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
June 13th, 2009 at 01:54am
and what i meant to say once again, is that in every group there are crazy people, and some types of of crazy do more damage or just pull more crap than others.
KillJoys
Bulletproof Heart
KillJoys
June 13th, 2009 at 08:15am
What ever way you say it six million people were wiped off the face of this earth, treated like animals, starved, beaten had grotesque scientifically experience tested on because they did not fit a certain 'Aryan' race.

You can't go around saying they just deserved it because of a few bad eggs. Did American deserve 9/11 or did england deserve 7/7. I mean if you're going along with that theory you're sticking up for any genocide that happened anywhere. As for the population theory, these people lived all over Europe they weren't all crammed into Germany, the war in itself killed off almost a whole generation of people, do you really think the world wouldn't have been able to cope with six million more people that were spread out across Europe?

I've visited Auschwitz and Birkenau they are appalling huge empty places that are full of nothing but silence now, despite them backing on to Forest. I've walked through gas chamber, sorting rooms, punishment blocks, gallows, firing walls, rooms full of human hair, human gold teeth. It freaked me and many people were breaking down in tears just looking at the place. You can't what so ever justify what Hitler did, people use to run into the electric fences because they couldn't take any more time there.

I don't think it gives anyone the right to put a price on life.

Also I read a contributing fact for Hitlers hatred of the Jewish race was because his mother got ill with cancer and died, her doctor had been Jewish. And Hitler had a close relationship with his mother.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
June 13th, 2009 at 08:28am
Darkromance:
and what i meant to say once again, is that in every group there are crazy people, and some types of of crazy do more damage or just pull more crap than others.

Okay, whats annoying people in this thread it this: How on earth does that make a difference? It doesn't mean they should've died.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 13th, 2009 at 09:43am
So what if there are crazy people?
Jesus christ, you don't get that everyone has the RIGHT to live and just because they have the slightest bloody possibility of doing something crazy, doesn't mean they should die, and their ENTIRE RACE along with them!

There are crazy people in every single bloody race, does that mean that we should all fucking kill each other? Cause going by your logic, the entire damn planet would be empty of people now.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 13th, 2009 at 09:53am
Darkromance:

It still makes no sense.

so lets murder 7 million people because some of them were crazy.

By that reasoning we should have wiped out the whole German/Austrian race because Hitler was crazy so lets kill them all,just in case someone else tries something.

And all Zimbabwians should die because of Mugabe and while were at it lets kill all Iraqi's and Romanians and any other nation who have been victims of dictatorships.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 13th, 2009 at 11:38am
Darkromance:
Because an estimated 11 million of those people were all crazy. Yes, I see why he killed them now.

You cannot justify the Holocaust with bullshit reasoning. This is almost as bad, if not worse, than the people who deny the Holocaust even happened.

None of the Jewish people or anybody else who was killed did something so crazy that Hitler was like: "OMG we have to get rid of them because of blah blah blah". It shocks me you're still standing by this and the fact they had it coming because there were a few crazy people in their group.

Like Jenny said, if all the groups of people in the world were killed off due to crazy people, the whole world would have nobody to live on it.

So please, if you still think we're missing your point, tell us. But as far as we're concerned all we see is a bunch of ignorant posts regarding a horrible incident that should have never happened.
xxZalanortxx
Killjoy
xxZalanortxx
July 8th, 2009 at 05:12pm
I'm always the person that has to write the crazy theories aren't I.Okay before I said it was Hitler, and he might be, but I have a theory. Almost all of Hitler's best friends until a little while before he joined the army were Jewish. He actually admitted that he used to not be Anti-Semetic. He watched foreign films while he was the leader of Germany that were illegal to the general public. His favorite films had Jewish people in them. He would laugh and applaud after they did something dramatic or funny, but then would quickly turn around frantically and say "Well it's to bad they're not Aryan!" He loved circuses. He claimed he loved them because he enjoyed watching the extremely underpaid people do extremely dangerous things for his amusement, but he would actually remember all their names, and even send them gifts (most commonly expensive chocolates). He would actually be terribly upset if some of them got hurt and would call their families to ask if they were okay. There was no records of him having any sexual relations with his wife, and some actually think that he was homosexual (another group of people that were sent into concentration camps). He was a vegan, and would commonly show videos to people depicting how animals were slaughtered and how cruel it was. He had his own organic garden for his meals. There haven't been any records of him hurting or killing others (even when he was in the military). He strongly disliked Christianity, even though he used it as a reason to destroy entire races and religions. He actually said that he only used it to manipulate people. If any of you have seen or read Watchmen then this may sound familiar to you. Remember how Ozymandias (a.k.a Adrian) caused the massive explosion blamed on John (or giant alien creature for the graphic novel) to destroy new york city so that he could unite the all the world's nations. He was a pacifist, vegetarian, and had strong humanitarian views, yet he killed all those innocent people to unite the nations. Well what if Hitler actually pretended to hate all of those people. If you think about it, if there was only one race, one nation, one form of government, one economic policy, one religion (or lack there of), one ruler, one political party, one sexual orientation, one of everything, and people that disagreed or were different were killed, then everyone would agree on everything. Therefore there would be no disagreements, no arguing, no fighting. There would be world peace. It would be terrible getting there, and I would much rather prefer the long path that we are trying to achieve it through, but when you look at it closely, if that that is why he did it, then his reasons were good.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 8th, 2009 at 06:15pm
xxZalanortxx:
but when you look at it closely, if that that is why he did it, then his reasons were good.
Are you fucking kidding me? Killing 11 million people is good? lol okay. Have fun thinking that.

He admitted to hating the Jewish race after going to visit some country that had a large population of Jews. I forgot which, but it's true.

Go read some info about the holocaust before saying Hitler's intentions were good.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
July 8th, 2009 at 06:23pm
I am scared for the youth of today if some people think that mass genocide has a justification.

Attitudes like that are disgraceful.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 8th, 2009 at 06:36pm
And to continue after being rushed out of the door:

Hitler didn't kill just one race. He killed many groups in an attempt for the "perfect" blonde hair, blue eyed race to rule. He killed many innocent people, not for world peace, but out of hatred and complete racism. You will NOT get world peace for killing 11 million people, Hitler was smart enough to at least know that. Killing innocents IS one of the most evil things you can do.

What the hell ever if he technically didn't kill them. He sent the orders, the people died under his orders. If you want to be completely technically, none of the Nazis killed people. The gas chambers, fire, disease, exhaustion and whatever else killed the people in the Holocaust did. But it was the Nazis who forced them into the gas chambers and ovens. They were responsible for their deaths.

It is completely naive to say that Hitler's intentions of the Holocaust were pure and out of love for the world. So what if he's a vegetarian/vegan and promoted animal rights or whatever. Doesn't mean he can't be a terrible man because he never killed animals. Instead, he killed people. Because that's not horrible.
xxZalanortxx
Killjoy
xxZalanortxx
July 9th, 2009 at 02:23pm
I completely disagree with the methods used to get there! How dare you think I support that! All I was saying is that if Hitler succeeded, then there would only be one type of everything, therefore no one could disagree, and world peace would be guaranteed. I mean, did you even read what I said? I have talked to MANY people about this and SEVERAL of them agreed that this could be quite possible or even that it is very likely. Let me ask you something, if we had world peace, but there was only one type of everything, would you actually disrupt everything and undo all that has been done? Oh yeah I certainly would not agree with the way we got there, because I would be killed for many reasons.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
July 9th, 2009 at 04:50pm
Trying to get only one type of everything was Hitlers goal - The perfect race. That doesn't mean that killing millions was justified. Wiping out other races just to get the perfect one is terribly wrong, and the only reason no one would disagree is through pure fear that they would suffer the same fate

Dark romance and zalanort both need to realise; THERE IS NO WAY TO JUSTIFY THE DEATH OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. No way at all. No matter what his ultimate goal was. It's like saying "oh, let's wipe out homosexuals to beat homophobia!" It's utterly ridiculous.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 10th, 2009 at 12:28am
did you even bother reading and thinking over what you said before you posted? you're trying to justify the deaths of innocent people. no, if hitler succeeded, there would NOT have been one type of everything. he attempted to kill a few groups of people. The Jewish race would not have been competely gone because there were still Jews practicing the religion elsewhere in the world. Hitler wouldn't have taken over the world. He would have been assassinated. If he hypothetically succeeded (under impossible circumstances) people would still disagree over issues and world peace would be unachievable still. there is no such thing as nations agreeing on everything. Hitler didn't give world peace. Hitler didn't want world peace. Hitler wanted everything for himself.

No. No, if we had "world peace" because Hitler killed people and "everything" was the same, I would probably speak up. If I died, then there truly isn't world peace. I don't think you understand. Killing people for world peace doesn't give you world peace. It's just violece.

I don't know why you think that the world would be perfect if Hitler succeeded. The world would be truly and utterly chaotic. Society will never see itself as utopian in our day and age, especially not back in the days of Hitler. There are still countries under revolution, still wars to be fought, and other major world events that will not allow a peaceful world.

It's not possible to have one of the same everything. Everybody has their own religion, their own society, their own culture. That's what makes the world diverse and unique. The world would be boring if there was one religion, one way of living, one type of people. It's naive to even think that one type of everything would make world peace attainable. If such a thing even happened, then a small group of people would want to branch of into another sector of their own religion or belief systems. A small group of people would want to wear red versus white. The people would revolt, thus disrupting the so-called world peace.
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 10th, 2009 at 07:18pm
xxZalanortxx:
I completely disagree with the methods used to get there! How dare you think I support that! All I was saying is that if Hitler succeeded, then there would only be one type of everything, therefore no one could disagree, and world peace would be guaranteed. I mean, did you even read what I said? I have talked to MANY people about this and SEVERAL of them agreed that this could be quite possible or even that it is very likely. Let me ask you something, if we had world peace, but there was only one type of everything, would you actually disrupt everything and undo all that has been done? Oh yeah I certainly would not agree with the way we got there, because I would be killed for many reasons.
But is world peace actually achievable?
Surely everyone would be frightened and angry of the methods used to get there, and their indignation would lead to a revolt, which would lead to some sort of civil war?
Which is obviously not world peace.
xxZalanortxx
Killjoy
xxZalanortxx
July 17th, 2009 at 03:32pm
[quote="teninch But is world peace actually achievable?
Surely everyone would be frightened and angry of the methods used to get there, and their indignation would lead to a revolt, which would lead to some sort of civil war?
Which is obviously not world peace.[/quote]

Hitler killed everyone who dissagreed with him. If all those people were dead then nobody could be angry. We all would basically be like mindless zombies without personal opinions, but there would be peace. I actually am a pacifist. If I was alive during World War II, then I would support the Allies. I am just pointing out that perhaps he wasn't just a power hungry dictator. Maybe he wanted something in which "THE RESULT" would be noble, but the way to get there would be monstrous!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 17th, 2009 at 05:33pm
xxZalanortxx:
Hitler killed everyone who dissagreed with him. If all those people were dead then nobody could be angry. We all would basically be like mindless zombies without personal opinions, but there would be peace. I actually am a pacifist. If I was alive during World War II, then I would support the Allies. I am just pointing out that perhaps he wasn't just a power hungry dictator. Maybe he wanted something in which "THE RESULT" would be noble, but the way to get there would be monstrous!
A majority of the planet disagreed with Hitler. So killing the whole world would have been good because the remaining would start an era of world peace? No. It doesn't work that way. No, he was a power-hungry dictator. He took over many lands to get an empire.
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 17th, 2009 at 06:10pm
If all the people who disagreed with him were killed, you and I probably would not be alive today.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
July 19th, 2009 at 01:37pm
xxZalanortxx:

But do the ends justify the means?
Besides I don't think turning everyone into mindless followers who live in a totalitarian state is a 'noble' result. Neither do I think that would be possible. Someone would be born who disagreed with Hitler.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
July 30th, 2009 at 12:31pm
Okay, though I hardly post on INO anymore- I want to contribute to this.

It definately wasn't right for Hitler to kill anyone, because they were not perfect. Like Lycia said, no one is perfect, the entire world would be wiped out if we wanted to achieve a perfect world.

And it bothers me how people make the Holocaust seem like no big deal, that people make Jewish jokes like "A muffin doesnt scream in an oven!" or how people talk about Hitler, almost praising him. Yes, I've seen that. I may be fourteen, but the schools have had Holocaust survivors come in and talk to us about it, telling their story. Me, and others in my class had been impacted by it, others werent- and still continue to make Nazi jokes. (Oh Karissa! You know German! Your such a nazi! and so on Rolling Eyes) Do people seriously not realize that there was millions of people tortured and killed? The people that attempt to justify this terrible occurence should think for a minute.

What if you were one of those people?

And I am very well aware that the Holocaust was a very sickening thing. But I can't be the only one who likes learning about it. For some reason, I am fascinated with it. Like why exactly did he do it? Or What exactly went through his mind that he wanted all those people dead? I don't believe genocide is right in away way, shape or form, but its fascinatiing to learn about, for some people like me.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 30th, 2009 at 12:41pm
jared leto.:
And I am very well aware that the Holocaust was a very sickening thing. But I can't be the only one who likes learning about it. For some reason, I am fascinated with it. Like why exactly did he do it? Or What exactly went through his mind that he wanted all those people dead? I don't believe genocide is right in away way, shape or form, but its fascinatiing to learn about, for some people like me.
I have the same fascination.