Don't have an account? Create one!

Most evil world leader

AuthorMessage
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 11th, 2009 at 06:23pm
John St. John:

Actually in his mind yes, it probably was a better end result for him, but he was a warped man with a warped mind and absolutly nothing he did was for better end results.

According to Alan Bullocks book "Hitler, a study in tyranny", he caught a sexually transmitted disease from a Jewish prostitue and that was a contributing factor towards his hatred for the Jewish population.

So in his eyes murdering 7 million Jews was a good result. He wouldnt have to sleep with any of them and get the clap.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
June 11th, 2009 at 06:24pm
that comment was towards dark romance
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
June 11th, 2009 at 06:24pm
glambert.:
that comment was towards dark romance

Ahh okay, sorry for the confusion.

According to Alan Bullocks book "Hitler, a study in tyranny", he caught a sexually transmitted disease from a Jewish prostitue and that was a contributing factor towards his hatred for the Jewish population.

So in his eyes murdering 7 million Jews was a good result. He wouldnt have to sleep with any of them and get the clap.

Oh, thats interesting actually, I never knew that. Im actually really interested in trying to read Adolf Hitlers autobiography to read more into the events of his life. I mean I have an understanding but It cant hurt.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 11th, 2009 at 06:37pm
I dont understand your concept of "the greater good". What was the greater good? I don't understand how you think that the killing of so many people was to bring good.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 11th, 2009 at 06:40pm
Also, it wasn't just Jews who were targetted. How about the homosexuals and gypsys and disabled people who were gassed or starved to death in the concentration camps?

They might have done something bad so best to kill them. Right?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 11th, 2009 at 07:00pm
Darkromance:
HOnestly, it may be terrible that he killed people, but imagine if he didn't! I'm not saying that it's good to intentionally kill off people, but the world is too overpopulated already! Imagine if all those millions of people who died stayed alive and had offspring, with those children having offspring? ANd a lot of people have more than two kids, too. I really think that it was better for the world, because it made the world less jammed and competitive for resources....but that seems to be pushed off for another time in the future. ALso, there really is grime in the world, and I guess to get at that grime sometimes you have to go through 100 innocent people (sadly).
Are you fucking serious?

The world wouldn't have changed all that much if the Holocaust had never happen. People would have been still alive, what a terrible, terrible thing of them. They had their rights violated and lives taken because the world was overpopulated as you say? And they would have reproduced like normal people do. How dare they have natural rights and children! How does the extermination of Jewish people, homosexuals, gypsy's, etc = competition for resources?

What the hell are you talking about, grime? The Jewish and co are people just like you. You are aware all of those people were innocent and had absolutely nothing wrong with them in any way, right? Some may have been corrupted politicians, may have stolen, may have embezzled money, but that does not justify death. What a terrible thing to say about people.
Darkromance:
Not exactly. It's just that in every group you get a different kind grime (..some bad apples), and from my own experiences with being in a place where people are mixed (and growing up with in certain environments) those are the people who do deserve it, out of all of the different kinds of griminess. So to a CERTAIN EXTENT, I kinda did mean that.

And if there were more people, the world would probably just be more chaotic now than it already is. The last thing we need is an ounce more of that.
Just because there is people you don't like doesn't mean they deserve to die. I know all about a mixed area. African American, White, Arabian, Puerto Rican, Asian, Hispanic. NOBODY deserves death unless they killed someone. If Hitler had killed the people who truly deserved to die, he wouldn't have been considered an completely evil, ruthless man.

It's comments - about a majority of the people killed in the Holocaust deserving what they got - that make the world chaotic. Not the natural process of humans.
Darkromance:
No. I'm saying that there are good exceptions amongst people (I'm very best friends with one), but generally when you get a group of people, they bring certainkinds of behaviors and mindsets and things to the table that can make one think " What the hell? ". and those things tend to be really crazy in some way that they really disturb peace in some things.

And those are the most nauseating bad apples out of the bad apples.

And if there were some exceptions who died, that's the sad part.
And? What's part of their culture shouldn't be used against them. A person celebrating their culture and how they grew up isn't a reason to kill. The people killed did NOTHING crazy. They didn't do anything to get murdered. There weren't "nauseating, bad apples" in the people killed. They were people killed because Hitler had a vendetta against them and making the "superior race". None of the people killed in the Holocaust deserved to die. There weren't some exceptions. They were ALL exceptions.
Darkromance:
i have. and its fudged up, but apparantly sometimes we have to go through inconviences and do fudged up things in the short run to get better end results. thats life.
Inconveniences? Go tell a victim of the Holocaust that the genocide of their people was an "inconvenience" and the world had to go through it to get "better results" in it. See what happens.

Your responses were honestly some of the most appalling things I've ever seen on this site. Why don't you go read up a bit more before saying that the people killed deserved what they got because the world "needed" it to remove itself of "bad apples". Why don't we just start a genocide of a people today because the world is overpopulated and full of bad people? Sounds good!

Hitler didn't do the world any good. Maybe German government, but the Holocaust didn't do anything but cause pain, destruction, and heartbreak. There is no excuse to kill a certain type of people off the planet. Ever.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 11th, 2009 at 07:36pm
Well said Lycia. I was just too appalled to write out a coherent reply. I can't believe in today's day and age that someone can be that narrow minded and racist. It's grotesque.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
June 11th, 2009 at 08:23pm
^Tallulah, I don't think it was so much racism as just plain ignorance, not really thinking about it and knowing the facts.

But Darkromance, think about it. If the genocide had been in say, America, and instead of Jews, African-Americans. Can you imagine the outrage?
In the Holocaust, not only Jews, but Gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally challenged, and pretty much anyone who didn't share Hitler's beliefs or was not "Aryan" were targeted. These people were crammed into cattle cars and sent to concentration camps.
The weak, sick, disabled, elderly, most women, and children were gassed first. Those who passed the Nazi's "inspection" were forced to do hard labor for long hours with little food and sleep in crowded barracks.
Imagine, there are people dying all around you, from disease, starvation, heck, maybe your best friend just died in your arms!
Now, can you imagine the mental anguish for anyone, if they went through that? And that's only if they survived! Eleven million people, six million of which were Jews, died in the Holocaust. But that's not even close to the number affected.

In most developed countries, even a serial killer would be given a trial, and if convicted, in many places, locked up for the rest of their life, if that, and given adequate food, water, medical care and housing. In short, everything but their freedom. Some might get the death penalty, a "humane" injection. But that would be years after they were initially convicted. And others would walk free.

What you don't seem to get is that the people affected by the Holocaust did absolutely nothing to deserve this, other than to be a group which Hitler, one man, despised! The discrimination and manipulation and deceit of one man started this.
In the developed world, a serial killer is treated more humanely upon his death than a Jew or anyone else in a concentration camp on a daily basis.
Yes, that person may have "sinned" once in his or her lifetime. But who hasn't? That person is just like you. I don't think you would think you and your family and friends deserved being killed just for being there and consuming resources.
Maybe birth control as a solution to overpopulation, but never, ever, killing eleven million blameless, oppressed, living human beings.

Now, I know it seems like me and the others on this board are attacking you. That's not the purpose. I think I speak for most, if not everyone here when I say that we just want you to know that what you said offends many, and that we're trying to get you to see that we don't agree with what you said at all.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
June 11th, 2009 at 09:18pm
Everyone has made excellent points. The people killed in the holocaust didn't deserve to die. Period, end of story.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
June 11th, 2009 at 09:28pm
but she does have a right to her opinion even if we don't agree with it, ashley. this is a discussion board and heated discussion is taking place

now, yes. i agree that if the holocaust didn't happen the world would be an even worse mess, but that doesn't make it one bit okay. and besides that, i'm pretty sure hitler's motive wasn't to make the world better for the people in the future to live in. it wasn't at all. and besides that, the world is horrendously fucked up now. with all the serial killers and muderers we have, you can't be saying hitler did a good job of getting rid of anything.

and grime? really? if you say you've been growing up in mixed environments how can you come across so racist? people would expect me to be the racist one, really. i go to a school with 100 or so kids, and all but 20 of them are white. there's a total of like three jews in my school district. i'm not used to different cultures, but i don't want to kill them. am i ever racist? maybe. everyone is at one point even if they don't realize it. but even so, i'm open and friendly to people of any race or color. so you saying that you live in a mixed environment but can still call people of different herritage bad apples and grime is absolutely rediculous.

also, i agree that reading up and finding the inner workings of hitler would be a very interesting. however, i wouldn't take that thing for fact. it's probably just another hitler rumor such as the one that says his mothers doctor was trying to have her get an abortion but she insisted on keeping the baby. maybe it's true but it seems a bit far-fetched.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
June 11th, 2009 at 09:40pm
^
I know, and I agree. But obviously, there are things that do bother all of us about it, and I'm trying to explain this side of it. even if I am getting a little "holier than thou" about it
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
June 11th, 2009 at 10:02pm
I don't think the world would be better or worse had WWII not happened. It would be different. If WWII hadn't happened I would probably know my grandpa. I think generally it would be no better or worse, but we can never know obviously. We say that we have learned from the holocaust and that nothing like that could ever happen again, but that's not true. There have been other genocides since then.

glambert.:

also, i agree that reading up and finding the inner workings of hitler would be a very interesting. however, i wouldn't take that thing for fact. it's probably just another hitler rumor such as the one that says his mothers doctor was trying to have her get an abortion but she insisted on keeping the baby. maybe it's true but it seems a bit far-fetched.

I've never heard that rumor before. Isn't it true though that his mother was very ill and Hitler blamed her Jewish doctor for not being able to cure her?
I've also heard that Hitler was himself part Jewish. Like one of his grandparents was Jewish or something.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 12th, 2009 at 07:58am
questionable content:
^Tallulah, I don't think it was so much racism as just plain ignorance, not really thinking about it and knowing the facts.

Darkromance:
ALso, there really is grime in the world, and I guess to get at that grime sometimes you have to go through 100 innocent people (sadly).

Darkromance:
Not exactly. It's just that in every group you get a different kind grime (..some bad apples), and from my own experiences with being in a place where people are mixed (and growing up with in certain environments) those are the people who do deserve it, out of all of the different kinds of griminess. So to a CERTAIN EXTENT, I kinda did mean that.

Sorry but when you refer to a race as "grime" or "bad apples" then that's racism in my eyes. Ignorance is part of racism but saying that the holocaust was a way of clearing up an over populated world is the clearest form of racism. Hitler called it "The final solution". I stand by what I said, she made racist comments and I find that abhorrent.
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
June 12th, 2009 at 09:45am
Tallulah; Schechter:

Sorry but when you refer to a race as "grime" or "bad apples" then that's racism in my eyes.

My thoughts exactly. And the rubbish she wrote about resources and overpopulation were entirely irrelevant at that time, which suggests that she's just using it as an excuse for racism/condoning what Hitler did.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
June 12th, 2009 at 06:30pm
yea
hitler was born jewish
but he renounced his religion
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 12th, 2009 at 07:01pm
glambert.:
yea
hitler was born jewish

There is an urban myth that his paternal grandfather was Jewish, but it's merely a myth. As for being born Jewish and renouncing his faith, that's a new one on me.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
June 12th, 2009 at 07:15pm
I read on wikipedia (however it was fully referenced and the links lead to his autobigraphy so I believe it) that he first became an anti-semite while living in vienna which had a large jewish population, however nothing on him being jewish at one point..
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
June 12th, 2009 at 07:21pm
John St. John:
I read on wikipedia (however it was fully referenced and the links lead to his autobigraphy so I believe it) that he first became an anti-semite while living in vienna which had a large jewish population, however nothing on him being jewish at one point..

That's what my history teacher said, as well as the thing about his mother's doctor.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 12th, 2009 at 10:25pm
glambert.:
yea
hitler was born jewish
No, it's a theory he was Jewish. It was never fact that he was.

There are no specific reasoning out there for why he did what he did. It was all speculation. My global teacher told us it was possible he was in love with his mother (like, in love. it's a trait some boys never get rid of when they're babies, just in case someone didn't know) and when she died in the hands of a Jewish doctor, he sought revenge.

Edit:// and i read it was his grandmother who was Jew. So see how wishy-washy these accounts are?
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
June 13th, 2009 at 01:45am
its quite fascinating. i saw a twilight zone episode where a woman went back in time disguised as a maid to kill baby hitler. she felt guilt so she jumped into the water with him. another nanny bought a baby from an old jewish gypsy to replace him so she wouldnt be blamed. that baby was the real Hitler.