Don't have an account? Create one!

Most evil world leader

AuthorMessage
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
April 11th, 2008 at 08:41pm
Nazi Germany was the Third Reich. Led by Adolf, of course, but there have been other terrible dictators in this world.

He was beaten as a child and lost his mother. Orphaned. Most of his siblings were dead, which probably played a role in his doings.

He felt that destroying the minorities (Jews, Poles, ect.) would rid Germany of economic depression, communism, and things of that sort. To get rid of the minorities, the Nazis performed what was known as gleichschaltung, hence moving people into concentration camps. In the camps is where they killed everybody off, yada, yada and forced healthy people into working.

Yes, you'd look at it and see him as sick and blood-thirsty. I'd say he suffered from hunger for power and was a mad man. His views were no excuse to do what he did, but it wasn't just him. He had managed to convince so many people that it was the right thing to do, and they believed him. He became one of the most powerful political figures and was close to taking over the world.

Scary.

I don't know of anybody else as bad as he, but I'm sure there have been worse people. We're young, so of course we automatically think 'OMG HITLER.' Because that's all we know, and of course people just think he's terrible because that's just what they think. Personally, I think the worst is yet to come.
beautiful loser.
Really Not Okay
beautiful loser.
April 11th, 2008 at 11:26pm
I also have to say Hitler. He and the Nazi party killed so many people during their time. And it is for so many wrong reasons.
Latexallergy
Killjoy
Latexallergy
April 15th, 2008 at 09:22pm
Robert Mugabi, think that's his name, he's one of the most evil men of our time, however over all Hitlers definitely the worst of all.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
April 18th, 2008 at 11:02pm
Now that I think about it more, I don't think anyone can pinpoint the most evil world leader. The common ones everyone seems to be coming up with are Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Mao, Pol Pot etc., but they were all just as evil in different ways. Some might say some are more evil than others, but I don't think we know for sure who was "more evil".
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
July 8th, 2008 at 01:47pm
Latexallergy:
Robert Mugabi, think that's his name, he's one of the most evil men of our time, however over all Hitlers definitely the worst of all.

Robert Mugabe? Yeah. Whats going on in his country ZImbabwe right now is disguisting. And not getting nearly enough media attention. But in the end Hitler wins I guess. Although, after killing over a million ppl already, 20 years from now Mugabe won't be 2 far behind
Fallenleaf
Killjoy
Fallenleaf
July 8th, 2008 at 02:00pm
Bush is evil all he ever wants is war. He can't see that it is wrong. All we need in this world is some freaking peace. All he ever does says "War"
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
July 8th, 2008 at 02:16pm
I have no idea who Mussolini is? Maybe i'll look him up. Definately Hitler. He was the most destructive leader. I think he ttoally changed Britain. It was a cruel, inhumane thing he did to innocent people, though.
Heybaberiba
Fabulous Killjoy
Heybaberiba
July 8th, 2008 at 02:17pm
MCRwolf:
Bush is evil all he ever wants is war. He can't see that it is wrong. All we need in this world is some freaking peace. All he ever does says "War"

Quoted for agreement.
Well, a lot of american presidents have made economics and business out of war, Bush never managed to do what s many others managed to do, starts it AND end it.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
July 8th, 2008 at 03:00pm
I don't know much about the situation, but I'd say what is going on in Darfur is incredibly horrible, so Sudan's leader, Omar al-Bashir. He claims that there is now genocide going on in Darfur.

And to a post further up that I am too lazy to quote, what's going on in Zimbabwe?
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
July 20th, 2008 at 06:43am
Hitler,Bush,Stalin and...Mao
Vacant3by4
Jazz Hands
Vacant3by4
July 20th, 2008 at 07:42pm
Adolf Hitler, without a doubt.
What he did to those thousands of people makes me feel sick to my stomach. He was a single minded, arrogant, evil man and he didn't have any right what so ever to do what he did. He literally tore families apart and destroyed lives. I don't know how anyone could do such things and live with themselves.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
July 20th, 2008 at 08:55pm
Vacant3by4:
Adolf Hitler, without a doubt.
What he did to those thousands of people makes me feel sick to my stomach. He was a single minded, arrogant, evil man and he didn't have any right what so ever to do what he did. He literally tore families apart and destroyed lives. I don't know how anyone could do such things and live with themselves.

Well, he didn't live with himself did he? He committed suicide just before the war was over.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
July 21st, 2008 at 01:22pm

Personally I dont think there is a universal most evil world leader.

If you ask a jewish family who has grandparents that were killed during the war then they will say Hitler, However if you ask a russian family who'se grandparents suffered in Stalins 'Purges' They would say Stalin.

Man im really bad at putting my opinions into words...
Heybaberiba
Fabulous Killjoy
Heybaberiba
July 21st, 2008 at 03:28pm
Latexallergy:

Robert Mugabe was once the loved liberator of the "jewel of Africa". Loved by all western leaders and with honest intentions and a love for his country.
He has done a lot of good. It's only since mid 90's he's gone koko.
But he is far from the numbers of hitler and stalin. Far. I think that Bush can be blamed for more deaths than Mugabe.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
July 21st, 2008 at 03:36pm

^^ its not only deaths that make a evil world leader.

In my opinion it's also the standard of life that the people are put through .

Life in Africa for people under the rule of Mugabe is quite shocking and inhumane.

compared to them , America is a very well off country.
TheBlackParade92
Killjoy
TheBlackParade92
July 21st, 2008 at 03:43pm
Hitler

The dude the perfect example of when power corrupts people. He did get Germany well working again after WW1 however he got all power hungry and killed alot of people mainly Jew.

Bush however I dont know what to say about him he killed alot of people , starts wars that really dont need to be start and that all I can say.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
July 21st, 2008 at 04:09pm
TheBlackParade92:
Hitler

The dude the perfect example of when power corrupts people. He did get Germany well working again after WW1 however he got all power hungry and killed alot of people mainly Jew.

Bush however I dont know what to say about him he killed alot of people , starts wars that really dont need to be start and that all I can say.

Power didn't corrupt him. He was like that before he gained control.
Most people just didn't know what his true intentions where, he promised them a better life so they followed him.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
July 21st, 2008 at 04:15pm
Eponine:

Power didn't corrupt him. He was like that before he gained control.
Most people just didn't know what his true intentions where, he promised them a better life so they followed him.

Thats what really annoys me, when 'Patriotic' people say they hate all German people for what they did in the war.

But many of the soldiers were just young boys and girls trying to defend their country so that there families back home could remain safe. Also the public had no idea what Hitler was doing behind the scenes
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
July 21st, 2008 at 04:31pm
Alan Carr:

Thats what really annoys me, when 'Patriotic' people say they hate all German people for what they did in the war.

But many of the soldiers were just young boys and girls trying to defend their country so that there families back home could remain safe. Also the public had no idea what Hitler was doing behind the scenes

It's hard to believe that they had no idea what was going on, but even if they did, they really couldn't do anything. I mean if you said one anti-Hitler thing your own child would report you.
On the other hand, the American government did know what was going on and failed to do anything until practically the last minute.
Heybaberiba
Fabulous Killjoy
Heybaberiba
July 21st, 2008 at 06:43pm
Alan Carr:

^^ its not only deaths that make a evil world leader.

In my opinion it's also the standard of life that the people are put through .

Life in Africa for people under the rule of Mugabe is quite shocking and inhumane.

compared to them , America is a very well off country.

But I guess the people in all the countries America have been supporting guerillas or warfare are doing just spiffy!