Most evil world leader

AuthorMessage
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
December 13th, 2007 at 06:46pm
Mitch:
poopiepeople:
You guys talk about Hitler, Stalin and Pot Poti and their concentrations camps, genocide and work camps.. But what about the Armenian Genocide, or the interment of the Inuit, Japanese and some Native Americans in the US and Canada? What about Mao's Red China? They were all pretty bad, and yes Hitler was far worse, but these tragedies deserve some eye openers.

We didn't kill any, and the interment was for the 'good of the country". We weren't trying to gas them or starve them. 200 000 Japanese Canadians had land taken, were interned, or were deported. 8 000 Austro-Hungarians were interned in WW1. There were very few casualties, and the people who did die suffered from health issues or committed suicide.

I agree about the Armenian Genocide and Mao's Red China. But every. single. genocide. can't be seen as the worst thing ever. I agree, they deserve to be recognized. Rwanda, Somalia, Sierra Leone have all had issues with genocide's (and child soldiers) but the best thing that can be done is bring awareness, and hopefully an end, to it.

Japanese Americans and Inuit/Aleutians still had a very tough life in those camps, subjects of racial abuse and among other things. Some did die, but not on order by government most likely racial hate crimes, How was it "Good For the Country" when most of them were born and raised in America and Canada, and probably more democratic then the average America and what the hell should Inuits and Aleutians be in interment? Honestly, what would they do? Why weren't German Americans in camps? Most German Americans joined the German ranks then the Japanese. The whole thing was based on racial hate and anger because of Pearl Harbor.

Each genocide should be considered the "worst thing ever" equally. The number of deaths shouldn't count as how evil it is. All genocide's are evil, whether it is 100 or 6 million.
Mitch
Salute You in Your Grave
Mitch
December 13th, 2007 at 07:12pm
poopiepeople:
Mitch:
We didn't kill any, and the interment was for the 'good of the country". We weren't trying to gas them or starve them. 200 000 Japanese Canadians had land taken, were interned, or were deported. 8 000 Austro-Hungarians were interned in WW1. There were very few casualties, and the people who did die suffered from health issues or committed suicide.

I agree about the Armenian Genocide and Mao's Red China. But every. single. genocide. can't be seen as the worst thing ever. I agree, they deserve to be recognized. Rwanda, Somalia, Sierra Leone have all had issues with genocide's (and child soldiers) but the best thing that can be done is bring awareness, and hopefully an end, to it.

Japanese Americans and Inuit/Aleutians still had a very tough life in those camps, subjects of racial abuse and among other things. Some did die, but not on order by government most likely racial hate crimes, How was it "Good For the Country" when most of them were born and raised in America and Canada, and probably more democratic then the average America and what the hell should Inuits and Aleutians be in interment? Honestly, what would they do? Why weren't German Americans in camps? Most German Americans joined the German ranks then the Japanese. The whole thing was based on racial hate and anger because of Pearl Harbor.

Each genocide should be considered the "worst thing ever" equally. The number of deaths shouldn't count as how evil it is. All genocide's are evil, whether it is 100 or 6 million.

I'm not sure about in the USA, but Natives were allowed to join the army, and Germans were interned. And I used "good for the country" with quotations because thats what THEY believed after the WW2 attacks. They feared of a Japanese invastion, especially after Pearl Harbour. The next land mass after Pearl Harbour is San Fransisco, one of the US's largest military bases. I'd be scared.

We're arguing the same point about the genocides.
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
December 13th, 2007 at 07:19pm
Japanese were allowed to join the army, but only in particular company led by white officers. I forgot the name of one Japanese company, but they were one of the bravest company's in the US Army. I actually never knew Germans were interned, but when they did join the army, no restrictions.

I might of misread your second paragraph then.
Mitch
Salute You in Your Grave
Mitch
December 14th, 2007 at 12:00am
poopiepeople:
Japanese were allowed to join the army, but only in particular company led by white officers. I forgot the name of one Japanese company, but they were one of the bravest company's in the US Army. I actually never knew Germans were interned, but when they did join the army, no restrictions.

I might of misread your second paragraph then.

That'd be interesting to look into. I wouldn't doubt it.
I'm not sure if Germans were interned in the US, but I know there was a small German spy ring uncovered in Canada and the government got all paranoid about it, so they interned them and Austro-Hungarians (including Ukrianians).

(... I just wrote a final exam for my history of human rights class so I'm all "ASADLKFJS HISTORY LKASJF BLAHBLAHBLAH." Sorry If i am/was being a knowitall jerk.)
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
December 14th, 2007 at 06:07pm
Hahaha. Nah, you weren't.
love on her arms.
Bleeding on the Floor
love on her arms.
December 31st, 2007 at 11:25am
No ONe has Mentioned NERO??????

He was a ruler in ancient rome.

People should look him up.

People consinered him the Anti christ.
Eclipse
Killjoy
Eclipse
December 31st, 2007 at 12:09pm
DAMAGECONTROL:
I'd say Hitler. But that's just 'cause I don't know so much about the other ones. But I think that Hitler was the worst.

I think this statement demonstatres just how incredibly evil Hitler was. Even if you don't know a ton of history, you still know about the evils of Hitler.

He definitely left a legacy of evil, and shame against Germany.

Have you guys also noticed that you NEVER meet anyone with the last name "Hitler" anymore?

Someone mentioned Nero, and man, that guy was a sadist if there ever was one....and COMPLETELY insane. What he did to the Christians in Rome was TRULY horrific, like dousing them in tar and lighting them on fire (He'd use their burning bodies to light his gardens at night, then I heard he'd ride around in his chariot amidst the burning Christians), feeding them to ravenous animals, etc.

What a monster!!!!!!!!!
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
December 31st, 2007 at 03:04pm
Another Broken Heart:

He was a ruler in ancient rome.

People should look him up.

People consinered him the Anti christ.

Haha, Nero is my favorite historical figure ever.

Anyway, if we are ganna talk about Rome, Caligula.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula
not th best source but..
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
December 31st, 2007 at 05:27pm
Crush-Crush-Crush:
mr george Bush, he destroied Iraq, and due to his leader ship destroyed MY UNCLE!!!![9/11]

Wait, let me get this straight.

You're saying that your uncle died in 9/11, a terrorist attack against the US, and it's Bush's fault? Am I understanding you horribly wrong, or do you just not make any sense? Or am I missing some big headline proving Bush orchestrated 9/11?

Someone help me out.
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
December 31st, 2007 at 06:30pm
Another Broken Heart:

xD My last years history teacher would be mad about that.

I'd have to say Hitler and Nero were the two worst leaders. (I don't know much about the others, but these two I know).

Nero was just... though, at least when Rome was burning he 'tried' to help stop the fire. I wonder if he was the one to start it though. It'd be cool to see if that rumor was true or not. And the whole thing w/ wanting to be an actor and then when his wife told him he did good, even when he dropped his prop, he went all spaztic, killed HER and his child, and went completely insane, then thought the poor servant boy looked like her and, well, made him a women against his own will. Ya, Nero, just... is Nero. (little info for you people on him, my history teacher spent FOREVER last year teaching us about him).
Eclipse
Killjoy
Eclipse
January 1st, 2008 at 01:47am
[quote="DIE! DIE! DIE!"]
Another Broken Heart:

Haha, Nero is my favorite historical figure ever.

WOW....a pedophile who massacred Christians.
Ya....great role model.

If you're going to pick a favorite destructive historical figure, at least pick someone who didn't molest children.....like Eric the Red, or Attilla the Hun.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
January 1st, 2008 at 02:30am
He's not a role model, hes just the most interesting of the Romans I think. I did my senior research paper on him, and ended up feeling pretty bad for him.
Then again, you are taking to someone who reads books about serial killers..Haha

Child molestation may be bad BTW, but honestly, I don't see why your making a big deal about it. I would rather see someone molesting children then mess murdering

Oh wait..he did both..hahaha

Either way, I think your taking this a bit seriously.
Eclipse
Killjoy
Eclipse
January 1st, 2008 at 02:58am
DIE! DIE! DIE!:
He's not a role model, hes just the most interesting of the Romans I think. I did my senior research paper on him, and ended up feeling pretty bad for him.
Then again, you are taking to someone who reads books about serial killers..Haha

Child molestation may be bad BTW, but honestly, I don't see why your making a big deal about it. I would rather see someone molesting children then mess murdering

Oh wait..he did both..hahaha

Either way, I think your taking this a bit seriously.

LOLOL...Ya, maybe I am. I just get a little touchy when it comes to the topic of pedophilia. Sorry!!!

Anyhow, if I had to chose between the 2, I'd have a mass murderer over for dinner before I'd have a pedophille ANYDAY!!!

Give me Jeffrey Dahmer over Gary Glitter anytime.
The Taste for Blood
Salute You in Your Grave
The Taste for Blood
January 3rd, 2008 at 04:02pm
Eclipse:

My vote goes to a tie: Adolf Hitler, and Pol Pot, just because of the sheer mass genocide that took place within their regimes....both of them based it on a particular race, or class, of people.
Not only that, but both of them orchestrated elaborate work camps wherein people were forced to work under INHUMANE conditions.
I think Hitler took it a step, further, though, as he played on Germany's economic depravation to convince an entire society to destroy an entire race of Jews.
the doctor.
Always Born a Crime
the doctor.
January 6th, 2008 at 01:06pm
Joseph Stalin.

It is estimated that Hitler killed around 6 million people.
Estimates on the number killed by Stalin vary from 3 to 100 million but the generally accepted answer is 20 million.

Thats more than three times as many people killed by Hitler.
The reason Hitler is so well publicized for his actions was because of the massive public slaughter of Jews conducted under his rule.

If you go here you can see a picture of Stalin posing with Gelya Markizova for the press.
A year later he had both her parents killed. Her father was shot for plotting against Stalin and her mother was murdered.
Neither of their deaths were investigated.
However the photo itself was still used to make Stalin come across as a loving fatherly figure to the public.
The same father who when his son tried to kill himself simply said 'He can't even shoot straight.'

Oh and whoever mentioned Hitler and Hiroshima, it was America who dropped the atom bomb on Japan not Germany.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
January 6th, 2008 at 01:32pm
I still think Hitler was more evil then Stalin. Stalin may have murdered more people, but most of them were people he thought were a threat to his rule (he was paranoidXcore) Where as Hitler killed innocents for not being worthy of his new world order. I think motive makes the crime, and Stalin's political agenda is a lot less "evil" sounding then Hitlers cleansing of Europe.
Not that he wasn't a crazy S.O.B.....
But Hitler get's more attention for motive.
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
January 6th, 2008 at 02:38pm
Hannah!:
Crush-Crush-Crush:
mr george Bush, he destroied Iraq, and due to his leader ship destroyed MY UNCLE!!!![9/11]

Wait, let me get this straight.

You're saying that your uncle died in 9/11, a terrorist attack against the US, and it's Bush's fault? Am I understanding you horribly wrong, or do you just not make any sense? Or am I missing some big headline proving Bush orchestrated 9/11?

Someone help me out.

they are some conspricies flying around that it was fully or partly to balme on the american government
and a lot of people do beleive that
and no i dont believe anythig has been proved

(p-s not takings sides or anything)
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
January 6th, 2008 at 05:33pm
Robert Neville.:
Joseph Stalin.

It is estimated that Hitler killed around 6 million people.
Estimates on the number killed by Stalin vary from 3 to 100 million but the generally accepted answer is 20 million.

Thats more than three times as many people killed by Hitler.
The reason Hitler is so well publicized for his actions was because of the massive public slaughter of Jews conducted under his rule.

If you go here you can see a picture of Stalin posing with Gelya Markizova for the press.
A year later he had both her parents killed. Her father was shot for plotting against Stalin and her mother was murdered.
Neither of their deaths were investigated.
However the photo itself was still used to make Stalin come across as a loving fatherly figure to the public.
The same father who when his son tried to kill himself simply said 'He can't even shoot straight.'

Oh and whoever mentioned Hitler and Hiroshima, it was America who dropped the atom bomb on Japan not Germany.

oh good, someone summed up my thoughts for me
ticklemegia
Killjoy
ticklemegia
January 12th, 2008 at 02:06am
i think that the most evil leaders are those who we have nothing about them. i mean, for all we know, the skeletons in their closets can change history as we know it.
Laura Lou Carter
Killjoy
Laura Lou Carter
January 31st, 2008 at 10:08am
i totally agree. polpot and hitler are really sick and twisted
but i dont knwo cause pol pot was ruthless and just really killed whoever but hitler his genocide was really popular alot of people dotn know abotu pol pot . but his genocide was really sick as well. i think they should just both have never existed.