Don't have an account? Create one!

Most evil world leader

AuthorMessage
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 9th, 2009 at 05:15pm
LetterSeven:
People seem to forget that Hitler never killed those people.

...... Hitler obviously couldn't have killed all of them, but he ordered it. If he hadn't said so, nothing would've happened. No Kristallnacht, no concentration camps, no Holocaust.

On another note, Year Zero was horrifying. There are still Khmer Rouge now in the forests of Cambodia and I cannot imagine how terrible it must be not to know your own culture.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
June 10th, 2009 at 10:49am
gnihsams snikpmup.:
LetterSeven:
People seem to forget that Hitler never killed those people.
You seem to forget it was Hitler who started the whole thing, essentially. He made all of the orders to annihilate them. He made sure his orders were carried out, and if they were stood up to, he'd have those people killed. Sure he never put his hands on someone, but he was the reason why they all died.

Stalin never killed anybody either, but it was his fault that the Russian people died the way they did. You don't have to physically kill somebody to be responsible for their deaths.
Death By Asylum:
But overall, Hitler is the worst...doesn't seem to smart.
Hitler wasn't smart? Seriously? If he wasn't smart, he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did.

HOnestly, it may be terrible that he killed people, but imagine if he didn't! I'm not saying that it's good to intentionally kill off people, but the world is too overpopulated already! Imagine if all those millions of people who died stayed alive and had offspring, with those children having offspring? ANd a lot of people have more than two kids, too. I really think that it was better for the world, because it made the world less jammed and competitive for resources....but that seems to be pushed off for another time in the future. ALso, there really is grime in the world, and I guess to get at that grime sometimes you have to go through 100 innocent people (sadly).
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
June 10th, 2009 at 11:36am
Darkromance:
HOnestly, it may be terrible that he killed people, but imagine if he didn't! I'm not saying that it's good to intentionally kill off people, but the world is too overpopulated already! Imagine if all those millions of people who died stayed alive and had offspring, with those children having offspring? ANd a lot of people have more than two kids, too. I really think that it was better for the world, because it made the world less jammed and competitive for resources....but that seems to be pushed off for another time in the future. ALso, there really is grime in the world, and I guess to get at that grime sometimes you have to go through 100 innocent people (sadly).

I don't think that made a difference. The world is already overpopulated, you talk about competing for resources, that's not the future, that's right now. If Hitler had never come to power there wouldn't have been a baby boom in the US (and probably in other countries as well) Nature has a way of balancing out, even if all those people had lived, I don't think we'd have many more people in the world than we do today. What are you trying to say with that last sentence. That the people massacred deserved it?
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
June 10th, 2009 at 01:12pm
I don't know if I agree with dark romance, but I have wondered what the world would be like today if the world wars hadnt happened, probably completly different..
helterxskelter
Killjoy
helterxskelter
June 10th, 2009 at 04:07pm
I think it's impossible to decide who the most evil world leader is, because it's so subjective. It really all depends on the environment one was raised in and what was taught to them.

I think the World Wars were always bound to happen. There was tension and conflict between countries, (and there always will be) and something had to give.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 10th, 2009 at 05:43pm
A bit off topic, but I was reading a book where WW2 didn't happen and the technology was completely behind, what without the Enigma and lots of other things being invented and developed in the push to win the war. In that way, the Wars have helped us, but I personally don't think it compensates for all the terrible damage caused.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
June 10th, 2009 at 08:00pm
i'm going with hitler
the statistics of his time during reign really say it all
and some people believe that the holocaust never happened.
these peeple are clearly dillusional
but if it wasn't that bad they wouldn't be denying it happened
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
June 11th, 2009 at 12:21pm
Darkromance:

HOnestly, it may be terrible that he killed people, but imagine if he didn't!

10 million people would have been able to live a fulfilled life?

Darkromance:

I'm not saying that it's good to intentionally kill off people, but the world is too overpopulated already! Imagine if all those millions of people who died stayed alive and had offspring, with those children having offspring? ANd a lot of people have more than two kids, too. I really think that it was better for the world, because it made the world less jammed and competitive for resources....but that seems to be pushed off for another time in the future. ALso, there really is grime in the world, and I guess to get at that grime sometimes you have to go through 100 innocent people (sadly).

Population issues concerning the Holocaust aren't relevant because the fertility rate of Europeans is too low anyway. It's the developing world that have a considerably higher birth rate. They are the ones that are going to face a lot of hardship and poverty if they don't get the birth rates down. However, Europe is in the opposite situation. Right now Europe's fertility rates are too low, below the replacement level in fact(2.0 children per woman). This means that there is currently an aging population with a high proportion of elderly people - bad for the economy because there are less workers. Therefore immigrants need to be called in. It is thanks to the millions of guest workers from Italy, Greece and Turkey that Germany managed to recover after the war. And now they have the largest economy in Europe.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
June 11th, 2009 at 01:22pm
Faraday:
Darkromance:

I don't think that made a difference. The world is already overpopulated, you talk about competing for resources, that's not the future, that's right now. If Hitler had never come to power there wouldn't have been a baby boom in the US (and probably in other countries as well) Nature has a way of balancing out, even if all those people had lived, I don't think we'd have many more people in the world than we do today. What are you trying to say with that last sentence. That the people massacred deserved it?

Not exactly. It's just that in every group you get a different kind grime (..some bad apples), and from my own experiences with being in a place where people are mixed (and growing up with in certain environments) those are the people who do deserve it, out of all of the different kinds of griminess. So to a CERTAIN EXTENT, I kinda did mean that.

You have a point about the baby boomer thing.....interesting to think about. Well, maybe if they wouldn't die they would be in place of the baby boomers, but then THEY would have more kids since a lot of the people who died were in fertile ages already. And if there were more people, the world would probably just be more chaotic now than it already is. The last thing we need is an ounce more of that.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 11th, 2009 at 01:24pm
wow.

so you're saying that those millions of people SHOULD have died simply because ONE of them MIGHT have turned to crime?
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
June 11th, 2009 at 01:51pm
doctor.:
wow.

so you're saying that those millions of people SHOULD have died simply because ONE of them MIGHT have turned to crime?

No. I'm saying that there are good exceptions amongst people (I'm very best friends with one), but generally when you get a group of people, they bring certainkinds of behaviors and mindsets and things to the table that can make one think " What the hell? ". and those things tend to be really crazy in some way that they really disturb peace in some things.

And those are the most nauseating bad apples out of the bad apples.

And if there were some exceptions who died, that's the sad part.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 11th, 2009 at 02:06pm
so you're saying it's okay for those people to have died in WW2 because some of them might have had the beginnings of evil so in killing them you've killed potential evil people?

If i'm wrong, i've not a clue what you're saying, but feel free to correct me anyway
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
June 11th, 2009 at 03:04pm
Darkromance:

No. I'm saying that there are good exceptions amongst people (I'm very best friends with one), but generally when you get a group of people, they bring certainkinds of behaviors and mindsets and things to the table that can make one think " What the hell? ". and those things tend to be really crazy in some way that they really disturb peace in some things.

And those are the most nauseating bad apples out of the bad apples.

And if there were some exceptions who died, that's the sad part.

I think you've got it backwards, the 'bad apples' you talk about, that would be the Nazis. The people killed in the Holocaust were innocent civilians, persecuted simply because of their religion. They didn't commit any crimes, or try to overthrow the government, they were just people like you and I.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 11th, 2009 at 05:39pm
Dark Romance - OK, i cannot actually believe I am reading some of this.

Hitler was ok because he was thinking about the world being over populated and stopping people before they committed a crime.

You need to read up on the Holocaust before you make any more seriously offensive comments.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
June 11th, 2009 at 06:06pm
i have. and its fudged up, but apparantly sometimes we have to go through inconviences and do fudged up things in the short run to get better end results. thats life.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 11th, 2009 at 06:08pm
The outright murder of 7 million innocent Jews is an inconvenience?

I am appalled.

You have a lot to learn.

That's life.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
June 11th, 2009 at 06:12pm
Darkromance:
i have. and its fudged up, but apparantly sometimes we have to go through inconviences and do fudged up things in the short run to get better end results. thats life.

im pretty sure hitlers intentions were far from doing "fudged up things to get better end results"

Actually in his mind yes, it probably was a better end result for him, but he was a warped man with a warped mind and absolutly nothing he did was for better end results.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
June 11th, 2009 at 06:12pm
hitler was trying to recreate the ariyan race
blonde hair, blue eyes, the whole deal
he wanted a superior race

so basically you think that hitler needed to do this and your racist?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 11th, 2009 at 06:20pm
No wonder the BNP got voters in the UK when some young people think "Hitler had a point".
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
June 11th, 2009 at 06:23pm
glambert.:

so basically you think that hitler needed to do this and your racist?

Who me or dark romance? :S