Most evil world leader

AuthorMessage
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
January 31st, 2008 at 04:47pm
Laura Lou Carter:
i totally agree. polpot and hitler are really sick and twisted
but i dont knwo cause pol pot was ruthless and just really killed whoever but hitler his genocide was really popular alot of people dotn know abotu pol pot . but his genocide was really sick as well. i think they should just both have never existed.

Yes, they did terrible things, but they needed to exist and do those things to teach humanity about how cruel people can really be. And had they not existed, who knows that somebody worse wouldn't have taken their spot and done worse things than the both of them.
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
February 5th, 2008 at 05:10pm
Probably Stalin. The terrible thing is that in addition to everything he did (ie all of those deaths, what he said about his OWN SON) so few people know about him. You could say he pretty much got away with it.
anime_alto
Killjoy
anime_alto
February 5th, 2008 at 05:46pm
fidel castro!
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
February 5th, 2008 at 10:00pm
oh come on people, its totaly hitler.
four counts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
four counts
February 8th, 2008 at 10:32am
either.. Adolf Hitler, or Saddam Hussein (sp?)
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
February 10th, 2008 at 01:44am
Saddam

Hitler meant well, he was just crazy...
Heck everyone hates jews, they killed jesus Very Happy

Anyway seriously Saddam or George Bush.
androidgirl
Motor Baby
androidgirl
February 10th, 2008 at 06:40am
i have to say that Hitler... he's like, PURE EVIL
(but you have to commend his evil genius plan worked!)

and kim jung il,

the north korea dude. im not saying he's as evil as hitler, but i think its wrong for him to control his peoples mind and you know, the whole brainwash stuff (juche). i think that his regime is not doing anything to his country except isolating it from the rest of the world and hindering it from advancing and stuff.
madison.
Salute You in Your Grave
madison.
February 16th, 2008 at 01:35pm
King Of The Jews JR:
George Bush.

gia:
Seriously, I believe George Bush is worse that any other world leader in history, or at least modern history.

Personally, I find it a bit ridiculous to call George W. Bush the most evil world leader.
Sure, Bush hasn't been the best president, and he's made mistakes, but he sure isn't
"evil", or corrupt. And I'm not saying that I support Bush, but I'm also not one to be
a hater. The man is not a great leader, but he's not evil. But that's just my opinion.
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
February 17th, 2008 at 09:59pm
Hitler.

What about Robespierre(Reign of Terror)

He was pretty despiciable. I hate him after reading A Tale of Two Cities.
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
February 25th, 2008 at 11:32pm
the empty child.:
Well I'd say Hilter.
Aren't parts of Hiroshima [sp] still recovering from the Holocaust?
That's what our head teacher said a while back.

Ummmm.....your teacher needs to get their facts straight. *smacks forehead* (Sorry, but that was my first reaction when I read your comment) Hiroshima was the Japanese city bombes by the US to end the war between the Japanese and the United States. It was the first use of a nuclear weapon in history. They then bombed Nagisaki as well. Hitler was seperate from that situation. Personally, I would agree with Hitler but Mehmed Talat , the Minister of Interior for the Ottoman empire during World War I, is considered to be the main instigator behind the Armenian Genocide with Ismail Enver and Ahmed Djemal ("The Turkish Dictorial Trimuvirate' or the"The Three Pashas" ) . (The Armenian Genocide actually gave Hitler some inspiration for his actions along with other events such as the United States treatment of the Native Americans during the 19th century) To most Armenians, he is their "Hitler". (In my opinion, Hitler was the Eurpean Jewish population "Mehmed Talat" due to he was before Hitler and as I mentioned before, Hitler gained some inspiration for the Armenian Genocide.)
poor song.
Salute You in Your Grave
poor song.
February 26th, 2008 at 12:31pm
I would say Hitler , however the German people are as much to blame as him. His ideas appealed to them -'Jews should be removed from all positions of leadership in Germany ''The treaty of Versailles must be ablolished'.
The British , French and Americans are just as much to blame for Hitlers rise to power due to The Treaty Of Versailles.We have just as much to blame , we made them pay for all the damages along with other things.

So i'm going to say Stalin.

EDIT: Britan actually declared war on the Germans, increasing the deaths in many countries.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
February 26th, 2008 at 03:05pm
Coughin' Joe:
I would say Hitler , however the German people are as much to blame as him. His ideas appealed to them -'Jews should be removed from all positions of leadership in Germany ''The treaty of Versailles must be ablolished'.

I think that's a little unfair to blame the citizens of Germany for Hitler. They were in a terrible depression from the Treaty of Versailles and needed somebody to blame. The Hitler came in with blaming the Jews and started making changes that helped Germany. Of course they're going to like his ideas, most of them benefited from. They didn't know very well about what really went on in concentration camps and all the other evils in the Holocaust. It got to the point eventually where some were afraid to go against Hitler because of how powerful he had gotten.
If there was anything to blame for Hitler, it's syphilis.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 1st, 2008 at 03:17am
Well, the axis powers were pretty bad. But the worst of them would have to be Hitler. Not because he's German or anything, but because many countries suffered under his rule, due to his thirst for world domination.
Littlemisschem
Fabulous Killjoy
Littlemisschem
March 24th, 2008 at 08:08pm
I'd probably have to go with Adolf Hitler. He created an era of terror, not only in Germany, but thoughout the world. In my past history classes, they've shown us so many videos that show how his stupid Nazi stuff greatly influenced the whole world. And it killed so many people, several million people, most of them being Jewish. Just because he didn't like them.... I can't really think of anyone else as awful as that guy.
stac-renee
Killjoy
stac-renee
April 1st, 2008 at 09:47am
THE MOST DESTUCTIVE LEADER HAS NOT COME YET....HE WILL BE SATAN WHO WILL LEAD THE "NEW WORLD ORDER"
SO FAR, HITLER HAS BEEN THE WORST
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
April 1st, 2008 at 12:31pm
I just think that Hitler was really one of the worst. I took a class about the holocaust and it made me sick
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
April 2nd, 2008 at 06:06am
stac-renee:
THE MOST DESTUCTIVE LEADER HAS NOT COME YET....HE WILL BE SATAN WHO WILL LEAD THE "NEW WORLD ORDER"

-gigglesnort-
Funniest thing I've heard today.
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
April 2nd, 2008 at 09:04am
My Vote goes to Hitler too, also to George Bush, Hilary, erm.. and don't know who else. But I would like to say that I only judjed those after hearing how they ruined the world Razz
Hellia
Killjoy
Hellia
April 2nd, 2008 at 10:09am
Hitler and Stalin. They are the most bad.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
April 7th, 2008 at 08:18am
when I read the title of this thread
the first person that came into my mind is Hitler
yeah definitely Adolf Hitler

he just didn't kill without mercy
he was hungry for killing.