Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 15th, 2008 at 07:53am
Ahaha, I didn't think of it that way. Me and Cam are like Cupid or something. Haha. Oh I'm over-tired and easily amused.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 15th, 2008 at 08:19am
woooo Melbourne is the place for lurrrrve. Srsly, it's a beautiful city, and even more beautiful to fall in love in.

I heard about the weird/sexual ending to Breaking Dawn...by the sound of it, it's going too far. But that's just my uneducated opinion.

alright...about my boyfriend. I've been on the Sydney gothic.org for a week...& there was a thread on christian goths & I found his posts there. I got curious & PMed him to ask abit more about how he came to be. We ended up chatting heaps & it sounds a bit stupid on my part, but we agreed to meet- he picked me up in his car after church- at night. So I went off in a 'stranger's' car. My parents didn't know, my church friends didn't know & I only told one friend incase I get kidnapped. We spent 4 hours in his car driving around & chatting...we got on so well that he asked me out the next day...& I was kinda expecting it & trying to give hints anyways LOL. He is full on goth, trenchcoat, arm warmers, boots & all...yet he goes to church, so I visited his church & the ppl there were so friendly & accepting despite us two looking like freaks in bondage trousers and all ahahha. And we couldn't stop seeing each other since. Very Happy My mum misses me cuz I'm hardly home now...hehehe.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 15th, 2008 at 10:31am
Amy that's awesome that you've found someone so like you, and even more awesome that he goes to Church =D woooooooooooooooo! What's his name?

Rhiannon... so am I, so am I =P
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 15th, 2008 at 05:37pm

^^ it's not weird/sexual?
idk, I read it when it first came out, which was a few months ago,
but I don't remember it being over the top or anything.

I am so happy rn, I got my first ever High Distinction! and it was in Advertising, which makes me even happier because that's what I'm majoring in now :D!
And I almost got a credit in the subject that I was honestly expecting to fail, or pass with like 51 or something.

If only my brother wasn't home, today would be an awesome day lol.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 15th, 2008 at 06:27pm
^ That was like me with Genetics. I'd been focusing so much on my other subjects that during the sem I was only JUST passing. So I thought I'd only just pass, and was scared I might even fail. I must have killed the exam, cause I got a distinction (called a H2 at out Uni). I got distinctions in all my subjects, actually, including the Arts subjects which I went to a whole 3 lectures of. xDDD It was actually my highest score for all my subjects. Arts is so easy.

And yesterday I found out I made it into both of the quota-restricted subjects I wanted. I was so scared I wouldn't score high enough to get it. One I think I mentioned here like a year ago. Cause I'm lazy, here's the description:

Four lectures, one tutorial and 60 hours practical work including a week-long field trip during the mid-semester break

This subject provides a field course on the ecology of Australian vertebrates: marsupials, monotremes, eutherians, birds, reptiles and amphibians. Students will develop skills in detection and survey of wildlife populations, as well as techniques for monitoring (such as radio telemetry). Students will also be given hands-on training in the capture, handling and identification of wildlife, together with collection of standard morphometric data, assessment of reproductive status, and analysis of behaviour, habitat and diet. A major emphasis will be the application of these methods to research into the ecology and management of wildlife populations.

Heee. I'm so excited. Very Happy I have to wait til second semester, though.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 16th, 2008 at 04:59am
i just finished the book, it doesnt really have a sexual/over the top ending. it was nice how they made it through and were finally able to express their love in a deeper way and how they held out for so long. i liked it a lot, it was good closure especially after not wanting to end it cuz it was so good to read but yeh i feel like im not making sense now haha
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 17th, 2008 at 07:16am
Oh. My. God.

How many freaking times do you have to tell someone NO before they stop asking you out?

I have rejected this guy several times over the last few years and he still has the nerve to ask me out even though I'm taken. WTF?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 18th, 2008 at 10:40pm

Oh wow, your results are awesome Rhiannon! Congrats!
And that subject sounds like a lot of fun too!
But what are "eutherians"? I have no idea lulz.

Lmao, maybe he's all ~persistance is the key~ xD
Though seeing as you have a boyfriend, I'm more inclined to think there's something wrong with his head.
Seriously, that would be a sign for most people to stop asking you out "/

YAY FOR MITCHELL JOHNSON.
8th best bowling figures by an Australian ever.
Though if Siddle wasn't a bitch and didn't get that wicket, I reckon Johnson would have gotten 9 for, which would have given him the best bowling figures ):
Oh well, 8 is still awesome :D
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 18th, 2008 at 11:37pm
Thanks. Very Happy Eutherians are often referred to as placental animals, but, as our lecturer keeps reminding us, it's somewhat misleading as not every animal in the infraclass Eutheria has a placenta. But basically it's all mammals except marsupials and monotremes (echidna and platypus). I keep accidentally typing "mammal" with a capital "m". It's so the band's fault.

Lmao. He so totally has something wrong with his head. Thinking back, I'm not entirely sure he knew I was taken, as I avoid this guy like the plague and when I do talk to him he's always talking about him, and incessantly asking me for advice, which shits me up the wall. I didn't speak to him at all for well over a year, maybe two, and in that time was when I met Cam. But regardless, this is like the 4th time. There was V-Day like 4 years ago. No. A few months later he asked me online. I said I'd rather be friends. He responding with "Okay, I'll ask you in person then" and did. WHO DOES THAT?

And ZOMG I was so excited for Johnson. lmfao @ Siddle. Couldn't have phrased it better myself.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 19th, 2008 at 01:25am
^ lol, that guy has a missing link in his brain.

omg I got Demonia boots...I lusted for them for 3 months & now I'm so happy they look friggin awesome...they're like the more feminine version of my bf's boots ahahha...can't stop looking at them.

and I got into Tafe and not Nida...woot! honestly nida scares me a bit, and when I saw the design works at enmore tafe's open day, like the miniature landscape the students built for film making, I fell in love with the place.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 19th, 2008 at 07:19am
That's awesome Amy, congrats on getting into TAFE =)

^^ ALSO WHAT THE HELL?! You'd think if you said NO, he'd get the idea?!?
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 20th, 2008 at 12:16pm
hey guys Cool ive totally neglected INO but I got into the art section at TAFE up here. and all I've been doing is practicing with my new tablet. i miss ino though >_>
sup? :D
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 21st, 2008 at 01:57am

I can't believe South Africa just managed to win when they needed 414 from the second innings.
Though I guess it's better than the one-sided games against New Zealand... but still D:

Can't wait for the Boxing Day test tbh.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 21st, 2008 at 10:40pm
My best friend is mad at me =(
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
December 22nd, 2008 at 04:05am
I HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING YOU! I AM SORRY
haha

ahh got my queensland studies authority letter todizzle, inside was my qce, my results and trhe like i got a c on qcs haha

god dammit, they didnt count my drama credits coz i got ONE limited in the very last term

i am shitty.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 23rd, 2008 at 06:14pm
I'm gone until the 28th, I'm going to my beach house with my family. Oh dear. FIVE DAYS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

But merry Christmas everyone!!! =)
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 24th, 2008 at 12:50am

Hahaha, have fun! xD

+ Merry Christmas everybody (:
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
December 24th, 2008 at 09:57am
Merry Christmas everyone, have a awesome day.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 27th, 2008 at 10:38pm
Well, I got home a little while ago, and I actually survived the holiday. I think a lot of it was to do with my boyfriend coming down on boxing day (so he helped me survive the rest of the extended family who also came down then), and that my brother left boxing day night so I didn't really have anyone to fight with =P and the weather was SO nice. The first day I got there, I went to the beach, and there were maybe 3 other people there, and the water was SO beautiful and clear and warm and mmmmm awesomeness. So it wasn't too bad after all =)

Hope you all had good Christmases!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 30th, 2008 at 08:15am
^ sounds like you had a great christmas! & hope everyone is still enjoying the pigging out on the christmas chocolates mmmm...

i had a very special christmas my with bf, we went to a prayer house in a rural part of sydney at dawn, hung out of my place for the rest of the day watching vampire movies, with my parents away (best thing ever), my friend came over to stay the night.

and Hannah, congrats on getting into art at Tafe, should be heaps of fun!

hope everyone has better plans for NYE than me. I have to work, then i'm staying at home through the countdown since my bf's working through the night Sad