Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 8th, 2008 at 07:17pm
Happy birthday!

I think I should read it before the movie comes out... but it involves a trip to the library and I already have a book on the go! (Wicked Wink)
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 8th, 2008 at 10:35pm
Lol. I got sent the book via email yonks ago. I have one of those friends who seems to be able to find anything on the internetz.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 8th, 2008 at 11:15pm

Haha, that type of friend is always handy!
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 9th, 2008 at 12:54am
I thought so. I should ask him to find a crack for this cross stitch program I have just fallen in love with. It expires in 15 days. I think I might die without it.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 9th, 2008 at 05:48am
thank you guys!! i got $200 off my aunty today and i have absolutely nothing left. im so screwed i need money for thursday but my nanny needed the money lol but i did get to spend some of it before i saw her..

im up to the 2nd book, i dont like it. edwards not in it and its seriously got me depressed. im feeling what bella is feeling buut im seeing the movie on tuesday im so excited
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 9th, 2008 at 07:08am
I so meant to say happy birthday, then realised I didn't, so - HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

You have the same birthday as one of my best friends.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 9th, 2008 at 08:44pm

New Moon was the worst in the series imo.
Breaking Dawn was pretty bad too, in that I hated the ending, and it seems like the only reason it was like 700 pages is because S-Meyer was determined to make the book as long as possible. There was so much needless stuff that didn't even contribute to the story imo.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 10th, 2008 at 04:31am
thanks rhiannon Smile oh dude thats madd but i hate how im born so late in the year lol

yeh i didnt like new moon i was glad to end it, it was ok but it took me forever to get into it.. i just started eclipse now so i should finish it in a day or two and then ill get cracking on breaking dawn. im seeing the movie tomorrow but i heard the ending in the book is different to the ending in the movie?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 10th, 2008 at 05:59am
Could be worse, could be like another friend who was born on Christmas. Razz Who ironically is called Christine.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 10th, 2008 at 08:05am
whoa that would suck.. and bobs bday (bryar) is a shame too, the last day of the year
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 11th, 2008 at 06:26am
My mum bought us a Wii today Neutral I don't understand why. And my brother called me while I was at Simon's (we're dating now.. =) ) and asked what sort of iPod I want for Christmas Neutral this is a very strange thing for me... given that two years ago I got a laundry basket for Christmas. Neutral I'm very confused. VERY confused.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 11th, 2008 at 08:03pm
Whoa! I'm kinda jealous. Don't mind me if you find me sneaking into your house to play it.

Also. Back up lol. When did you start dating? Detaaaaaails.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 12th, 2008 at 01:04am
Haha, sneak away =P

And yeah.. well the very night we met (you and I - the Saturday that we were in Melbourne, for those of you playing at home) we hooked up when we were in town, then we came back and I still had feelings for my boyfriend (and he still had a girlfriend) but the following Wednesday (26th) we broke up (it's been bad, he's being very clingy... VERY clingy), then the Friday Simon broke up with his girlfriend (except it looks bad, and he didn't actually plan to break up with her til about the 10th of this month) (yeah, he was planning it). Then we just hung out heaps and so on and got together last Friday and yay =)
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 14th, 2008 at 06:04am
been MIA again...my life suddently got consumed by someone special- more on that later. Kayles you're digging right into it the Twilight series! even my friend who doesn't read books got obsessed with it enough to read all of it. Yes, how awesome is this Edward character.

So has anyone seen the movie? I saw it the day it came out...but honestly I can't remember much of the plot of the story...I mean, i couldn't possibly, with my boyfriend sitting next to me- that night, it's only been 4 days since we've gone out (5 days since we've met) & I thought we'd enjoy this vampire movie since we're both a bit fanatic about vampires. What we didn't expect was to see all our vampire jokes plus other jokes replayed in the movie. Shocked srsly we couldn't believe it...it was a bit of a comedy for us.

anyways...Edward wasn't that great looking, but I'd have to applaud for casting beautiful faces for Dr Carlisle & Jasper.

Sez, how'd you get a laundry basket for christmas?! so is Simon a new guy of recent?
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 14th, 2008 at 09:51am
Woah what, boyfriend?! Spill!!

Well, I got a laundry basket because once I finished school I had to start doing my own washing, and OBVIOUSLY my previously used 'throw all clothes in pile in corner' method wasn't good enough. So my parents bought me a laundry basket (it was a nice cane one) but then I er... was in a pretty bad mood and was all 'I DON'T WANT IT ANYWAY' and so mum took it back, and then gave it to my brother, and then bought me a $3.50 one from IKEA. Woo. Actually I think I did get a mug or something that year too. Golly.

And Simon... well he's been my friend since mid last year (he actually has the same name as my brother... because we have the same last name... freaky. Really. All his friends are making 'you're going out with your cousin' jokes. Sigh =P), anyway and this semester we got a lot closer, like best friend closer, which was great, so he's definitely been on the scene for a whiiiiile, I just didn't realise I had feelings for him until we were in Melbourne. (Apparently he's been chasing me all semester... and I've had so many 'I could see this coming' comments... sigh =P) but he makes me happy, which is the important thing =)
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 14th, 2008 at 10:16pm

That's so cool Sez, Wii games are SO MUCH FUN!
I've never really liked most video games, but the ones like Wii Sports/Beach Sports and Wii Fit are so awesome xD
I guess it's because you're like, doing something and not just pushing random buttons? Idk if my logic makes any sense lol.
We got a Wii last year for Christmas and we were playing it all night lmao, it was great. Mum was going so badly in golf that it actually told her to give up xDDDD

My mum has this habit of going shopping with me, buying me things, and then afterwards going '...you're not getting this until Christmas' lmao.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 14th, 2008 at 10:26pm
asha molly.:
My mum has this habit of going shopping with me, buying me things, and then afterwards going '...you're not getting this until Christmas' lmao.
I feel your pain. My dad bought me a GHD hair straightener today but I'm not allowed it until Christmas. wtf, I have parties and such before then. I need it now!
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 14th, 2008 at 11:42pm
Haha, Sez, I'm thrilled for you, and also secretly thrilled that MELBOURNE brought you love.

Y'know, on that note, when you told me via Facebook you and your friend Simon were coming to Melb, and then after I realised his last name was Rogers I got totally confused, cause I knew your brothers' name was Simon as well. I'm like "Is it her brother? No, she wouldn't have said 'friend' if it was." Cameron asked me about it too lol. Then I worked it out lol.

It is kinda freaky, the same last name thing, but awesome too. I also find it kinda funny that you could take his last name and not really be changing your own.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 15th, 2008 at 03:09am
lol amy i am totally eating up this whole twilight thing. im 3/4 of the way through breaking dawn and im slightly depressed about it so ill be reading twilight straight after i think.. and ive seen the movie twice now, taking my mother to see it on sunday. i sound so obsessed but once i get into something i really get into it and vampires have been something that fascinated me since i was 9.
annndddd tell us all about your new lover
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 15th, 2008 at 07:15am
^^ Haha, I'm sure a lot of people are confused. Apparently his cousins saw on Facebook that we're dating and he got questioned today. It's kinda strange... especially as he has the same name as my brother. He has a cousin Sarah I think. Ahhhhhh! Also I'm thrilled that MELBOURNE brought us love too =P YAY for you guys being part of that =P