What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 30th, 2008 at 08:57am
Geez this place is dead now =P

That sounds like a great Christmas! =)

Can't you go out with other friends for NYE though?
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 30th, 2008 at 09:21am
Ahhh thank you amy! I'm rather excited, pity though that the orientation day is 19th of Feb and I have to fly to Sydney like a day after for soundwave Laughing

NYE for me was gonna be kinda fun but I had to cancel everything due to the fact I'm getting sick again >___>

on the brighter side, I got something I wanted for Christmas, a Japanese Designer Bag, its my favorite designer. They're like punk/gothic stuff

this is the lovely bag i got and I'm in love with it Tehe
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 30th, 2008 at 07:07pm

NYE at Bondi/Shore Thing = best everrrrr.
I can't wait!
Though I'm wondering whether I'll be awake at midnight lmao
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 30th, 2008 at 07:38pm
My belated Merry Christmas to you all. (:

I'm finding it strange just how depressed I am that it's 2009 in the morning. This has been such a killer year for me, I don't want it to end...
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 4th, 2009 at 04:10am
Guess who's back. *cue supporting music* Heh. Hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas and New Years. I know I did. Except for getting the SCARE OF MY LIFE during Gyroscope's set when they had to stop the festival because it was raining. That alone was bad enough, cause loves, but The Living End were up next and the rain did not look like stopping. Then it got worse and they started having to pack up the stage. DEATH. What was worse was that I had to work so hard to get barrier. But it stopped and everything turned out okay. And Mammal killed. And Birds of Tokyo are like the best thing since sliced bread. And Karnivool rocked. And The Herd were awesome. And Pez filmed their new music video for The Festival Song there. And I'm totally in love with 12 Foot Ninja and can't wait to see them again supporting Ezekiel Oz and The Fury, who I have also been dying to see, this Friday. And waaah. So much fun.

And Mammal also killed on Boxing Day. Saw them in Werribee. And get this - Zeke saw ME and came up to talk to ME. And all I could think was "WTF is with the beard?" And then he was taking to me from on stage. As soon as he got on stage he came up to me and goes "Are you ready!" Duuuuude.

And also, HAHAHAHAHA at the South Africans. If we can't beat them, we'll just injure them one by one until there's none left. Harris injuring his knee during the celebration was the biggest fail and funniest thing that has happened in the entire series. And also, Clarke + Johnson are love.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 4th, 2009 at 04:50am

Welcome back!
Glad to hear you had an awesome time!
Lmao, did you see the burning couch at Pyramid? I didn't even go and I've been hearing about it ahahah

Injuring the South Africans sounds like a good plan lol, if only the Aussies thought of it when it was still possible to win the series xD
+ ikr, Clarke + Johnson are the best in the team at the moment, I love them. We'd be pretty screwed without them tbh.
It made me lol how the lower order batsmen pretty much outshone the actual batsmen today.

+ Hayden needs to retire ffs.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 4th, 2009 at 07:26am
Thanks! I didn't catch it. What happened? We were up at 6:30, packed and left by 8, so that we didn't spend 5 hours trying to get out of the carpark again. So we missed much of the drama that the last day usually holds. But someone set a couch on fire near us last year. People are fuckwits.

Hayden makes me sad. I love him. He's gonna get dropped and we won't see him again. But chyeah, the tail order batsmen are saving our arses. Oh, and I loved the drama surrounding Clarke's century. Though, Clarke's celebration killed some of the is it/isn't it suspense. xD He knew all along he was safe.

Dad and I were trying to work out today when was the last time we had a red head in the side. Neither of us can ever remember one.
Doesn't help that if you think back far enough, all the footage is black and white.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 4th, 2009 at 09:15am
Welcome back, Rhiannon, and it sounds like you had a fantastic time! =)
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 5th, 2009 at 02:31am
Thanks Sez. We really did. I heaps wanna go back. Reality sucks.

Still, I only have to wait til feb 16 for our next camping adventure (as well as our 2 year anniversary).
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 5th, 2009 at 04:19am

I just got home from the cricket, yay!
It was so bloody hot though, omfggggg.
But it was a really good atmosphere today with the whole Jane McGrath Day thing (:

Don't get me wrong, I like Hayden, but when he's failing this much at this stage in his career, I think he should just retire and give somebody new a go. I honestly don't see how he has lasted this long with this form tbh.
I'm thinking that once Jacques is recovered from whatever injury he had (knee I think?) he might announce his retirement and then Jacques and Katich can be the openers. But then, Jacques is supposed to be fit for the Ashes, and Hayden said he wants to play the Ashes, so maybe it's just wishful thinking. But ffs, they can't drop Katich again when he's been pretty solid since he was re-selected.

I also think they need to give other players more of a go tbh. There are excellent players in the domestic comp that just can't get a go in the test side because the selectors are consistently choosing out of form players.
Now that Lee and Symonds are out injured, I guess they're trying to find the next crop for the team, but I find it completely stupid that David Hussey and Nathan Bracken were overlooked, especially when Australia isn't performing that well at the moment.
And I have no clue why they dropped Krejza again. He's a better bowler than Bollinger, even if he is Tasmanian.
At least they got it right with Siddle.
/rant

Lol, I just asked my dad if he knew who the last ranga to play for Australia was, and he thinks it was Craig McDermott.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 5th, 2009 at 06:45pm
Yaaaaaaay. I was thinking today how much I would have loved to have been there today. I was gonna go to the Twenty20 this Sunday, but I'm so broke (to the point I'm going to a free gig) so I'll just go to the one dayer in Feb.
Also, that was totally cool when Clarke gave the ball back to the crowd and not the security guards. I love when players do that.

With the Hayden thing, my problem on those matters is that my heart often rules my head. We need someone in form, but I can't bear the thought of not having Hayden. Losing him would be the end of an era for me. I so loved when he and Langer used to open. I'm just a sentimental fool.

I'm so missing Roy, too. And the Aussie side clearly is. He's not our best batsmen, not by a long shot, but by missing him we're missing the best fielder in the side. The shit than boy can do just astounds me.

Thanks to your dad, too. I wonder if there's a way of looking it up. I was just wondering about said question when I saw him pop the baggy green on his head - it looked strange on flaming red hair.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 6th, 2009 at 12:30am

Ooooh, there's a Twenty20 on Sunday?! Awesome! I didn't know that, so thanks for letting me know lol
I bought tickets to the Aus v NZ Twenty20 in February the other day, we ended up a bit off to the side, but only 6 rows back which should be awesome, I can't wait!

Ah I love it when the players give the ball back lol. Security are such asses when it comes to that, I don't see what harm a beach ball does "/
We went to a domestic Twenty20 the other day (which NSW lost in the last over, failllll) and the players kept chucking the beach balls back into the crowd, but because it was so windy, half of the time it just blew back onto the ground lol.
While I'm on the topic of that game, it was pretty amusing because there was a M Johnson playing for WA, so we were all 'omgomgomg Mitchell Johnson?!?', but then it turned out there is a Michael Johnson playing for them too. Was a bit of a let down lol.

I was the same with Hayden for a while too, but now I'm just over it. I didn't think he'd stay in the team for so long after Langer retired, so maybe I'm just over waiting for somebody new?
I don't know what to think about Symonds tbh, yeah he's entertaining and everything, but he's not in form with the bat, and they say he's in the team as an all-rounder, yet they never (/very rarely) actually give him a bowl, so I don't see why they're keeping him. Imo, he should just go play state for a while, and they should get Dave Hussey in, because he is doing really well with the bat at the moment, and he's a pretty handy bowler too. But the Aussies really do need Symonds because of his awesome fielding.
Lmao, it's a conundrum xD

I think Australia likes rangas atm. There's two on the field! Though one (Scott Coyte) is only 12th Man, but still, it's amusing me.
I thought Hilfenhaus was 12th man though "/
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 6th, 2009 at 01:39am
Haha, welcome. xDDD I'll be there in spirit. i.e. watching on the TV and mourning not being there. But hey, if I wanna go overseas this holidays, I have to sacrifice some things.

Yeah, the security piss me off with that, too. I get that it can obstruct play, but just throw them back? If they don't, people are just gonna blow up condoms and throw them on the field anyway, so might as well let us play with the beach balls.
But y'know what was funny... this one time a blow up doll went over the fence. And the security guard just stared, not knowing what to do. You could see he wanted to dop his job, but was terrified of getting teased.

Roy I'm hoping finds some more form with the bat when he gets back. We're totally pining him what with the not being able to take 20 wickets thing. But speaking of awesome fielders, whoa at Ponting before. Pity it wasn't a run out, but whoa at the skill that took anyway.

After the National Apology, there were tonnes of posters around Uni about apologising to Rangas. It was funny.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 7th, 2009 at 10:59pm

Ooh, where are you looking at going on holidays?
I really want to go overseas, but it doesn't seem too likely until I finish uni in like 903187843 years lol.

Have you seen the ODI/Twenty20 squads?
I'm so not happy with them. They're severely lacking Symonds. And Johnson, but apparently he's just being rested until after the first two ODI's, though I doubt he'll play the Twenty20 in Sydney D:
I'm so glad both Hussey's are in both squads though, I love them hahaha.
Here's the sqauds, if you're interested:
Twenty20 squad Ricky Ponting (capt), Michael Hussey, David Hussey, Ben Hilfenhaus, James Hopes, Nathan Bracken, Brad Haddin (wk), Shaun Marsh, Shaun Tait, David Warner, Ryan Harris, Cameron White, Nathan Hauritz.

One-day squad Ricky Ponting (capt), Michael Clarke, Brad Haddin (wk), James Hopes, Nathan Bracken, Shaun Marsh, Michael Hussey, David Hussey, Nathan Hauritz, Ben Hilfenhaus, Cameron White, Shaun Tait, Peter Siddle.

edit; Actually, after reasing the whole article, it sounds like they're the squads for the ODI's & Twenty20's against South Africa only.
Clarke + Johnson in the Twenty20 squad for the NZ tour plz. Lol.

Ahahahaha, I love laughing at Rangas xDDDD
Two of my brothers are Rangas, and one of them gets so pissed off when I say sorry to him, it's great xD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 8th, 2009 at 05:41am
I'm probably meeting a friend in Perth (I met her over the internetz yeeeears ago and we've been best friends for like 7 or so years and never met up cause of the distance. And cause the fuckers MCR decided not to tour Perth last time and ruined out plans of going together) then we'll go to Bali from there. If I can afford it.

And I KNOW. I saw there was no Johnson and was like ZOMGFLAIL. But meh. He better be playing when I go on the 6th. I got our tickets today. Exciiiting. And yaaaaay for the Husseys. That was pretty exciting.

My grandfather was apparently a ranga. One of my aunts is, and I'm like a partial ranga haha. Not really. Just in the winter, I get red streaks through my hair, in summer they go blonde. Actually, I think that makes me part chameleon, not part ranga. xDD

P.S. Have you noticed that when we start talking about cricket, the thread goes reaaaally quiet?
... too quiet.
>_>
<_<
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 9th, 2009 at 04:53am

That sounds awesome!
Sucks that My Chem missed Perth though, that would have been such a cool way for you to meet up ):

Lmao, chameleon hair would be pretty awesome. Would save on hair dye anyway xD
Mine always had a kind of red tinge in the sun, but now I dye it like bright red lol. But it's so not ranga. I've had this conversation with my brothers a few times- I'm only a ranga if it's orangey, which it isn't lmao.

I can't wait for Johnson to come back into the side. It doesn't seem right without him lol.
Can't believe White is in though, does he ever do anything? I've never really seen what's so good about him tbh "/
I also think Siddle should be in the Twenty20 side, mainly because I quite like him now for some reason, and I want him to play when I go haha.

It goes quiet because nobody else is awesome enough to like cricket. They're un-Australian lmao.
JK, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.

I'm not going to be on for three weeks, I'm going up the coast for a holiday (:
I'm going to miss you guys ):
Enjoy the cricket while I'm gone, Rhiannon ahaha.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 9th, 2009 at 07:02am
Bahahaaha. Yes. Very un-Australian =P
I was listening to Triple J the other day, and they got some girl to call up becuase she was watching the cricket & they wanted her to report in to them, or SOMETHING, and she was REALLY clueless, she was like, "but both sides are wearing white, how are you supposed to tell the difference?!" I laughed.

I dye my hair red too, but dark red, more burgandy than RED. I actually haven't dyed it for a while actually. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning before work. There's a plan.

Three weeks?! Far out! Have an awesome time!! =)
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 11th, 2009 at 02:07am
LOL. I had the same conversation with Cameron today. I was talking about dying my hair red and he's like, "What? Like a ranga?" I'm like NO. I want a deep red, not like an orangutan. Chameleon hair is totally not awesome, though, cause it doesn't even look good or that noticeable. Like in my fringe I have a few totally blonde hairs - when I was straightening my fringe this morning I thought it was a grey hair and freaked out. Neutral

I love White cause he has the same first name as my boyfriend. NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral Lol. Okay. Not really. He was doing well when he first made the side, but since it just seems that he's plateaued.

Enjoy your holiday! I will so enjoy the cricket for you haha.

And Sez, LMAO at that chick. What a ditz. It's not like they're wearing the same uniforms anyway. I mean, apart from the sponsors and coat of arms etc which make it bleedingly obvious, South Africa have green piping on their uniform. Kinda easy to spot the difference.

I was talking to a friend in America once and the topic of cricket came up. She had never heard of the game in her life. She's like, "Is that like croquet?" NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 11th, 2009 at 03:16am
How could you have never even HEARD of cricket!? What!??!?!?! That's ridiculous. I loved playing backyard cricket as a kid.

URGH, I'm on hold to Simon, because we were on the phone, then he got a call waiting (I'm so glad that we don't have call waiting on our phone, I think it's so rude), and I've been listening to classical music for freaking ages.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 11th, 2009 at 06:21pm
I KNOW. I couldn't believe it. I'm like, "You know, the game, with the wickets, and you hit the ball and run up and down the pitch??" She had no idea. And OMG I just realised I TOTALLY forgot about the Twenty20 last night. Fuckfuckfuck. That's what happens when you have entirely shit conversations with boyfriends on the phone all night. Neutral

I'm so with you on call waiting. Though, some companies have some awesome hold music. I was on hold with Vodafone once for almost an hour, but they were playing Rob Thomas' Something To Be album, so I was in heaven. Then they kept interrupting it with apology messages and I'm like "I don't CARE, put me back on hold!"

Also, I think all this talk about hair dying has screwed my subconscious. Last night I had a dream about dying my hair red, and the chick fucked up and it came out green. And then like an orangey colour but my fringe was all white and I'm freaking out and trying to get her to fix it and she's telling me that she didn't have dark red so I made her go to the shops and buy some Neutral