Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
November 25th, 2008 at 07:18pm
I''m too lazy to check and see if this has been posted already, but MSI have confirmed that Lyn-Z is pregnant on their MySpace blog. I believed it was true from the start of this whole thing, and I'm glad it turned out that way!
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
November 25th, 2008 at 07:22pm
Yay! I'm so happy for them! Smile
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
November 25th, 2008 at 07:26pm
AMEN
nice rant *claps*
(a bit late)
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
November 25th, 2008 at 07:29pm
i agree with the rant.
of course many people (including myself) hope the baby doesn't come inbetween the band.
but keep in mind that many bands have members that have kids and they still manage.
having a kid does NOT mean the end of a band.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
November 25th, 2008 at 08:08pm
perfectly flawed.:
i agree with the rant.
of course many people (including myself) hope the baby doesn't come inbetween the band.
but keep in mind that many bands have members that have kids and they still manage.
having a kid does NOT mean the end of a band.
you are sooooo right. i couldnt have said it better.
the kid would be soooooooooo cute!!!!!
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
November 25th, 2008 at 08:10pm
It won't affect the bands adversely; children do have a terrific tendency to improve the lives of the people to whom they are born. I like loads of other bands who have children, some of them with OTHER members of the band, and it's never affected anything. Except for when Robert from Within Temptation had to stay home from a tour cos they couldn't find a babysitter - that was just freaking adorable.
lost in stereo.
Salute You in Your Grave
lost in stereo.
November 25th, 2008 at 08:25pm
congratulations gerard and lyn-z! i am so happy for you! you two will make wonderful parents! and you're baby will be gorgeous! congratulations again!

and i totally agree with the rant.
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
November 25th, 2008 at 08:50pm
Yeah, I agree with the rant too. Besides, the Gerard from three years ago and the one of today are two completely different people, why can't anybody see that?

I don't think the baby will make Gerard quit MCR, I just don't see it. Maybe it'll alter the touring a little, but after all Gerard has said the band has meant to him I don't really think he'll quit. But then again, if he does choose that, I'll be perfectly ok with that. After all, he deserves to have the life he wants, like every other person out there.
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
November 25th, 2008 at 09:44pm
I think it is true, it was on NZ radio station The Edge this morning! I hope it's true! The kids will be so adorable and Gerard and Lyn-z would make the best parents!
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
November 25th, 2008 at 10:31pm
Aww I can't Wait this is soo exciting!
Stupidsadistic;
Bleeding on the Floor
Stupidsadistic;
November 25th, 2008 at 10:46pm
It's totally legit.
Mindless Self Indulgence posted a bulliten on MySpace.
It's going to be a regular 'Renesmee', eh?
Beautiful.
Smile
Stupidsadistic;
Bleeding on the Floor
Stupidsadistic;
November 25th, 2008 at 10:50pm
Cigarettes And Suicide:
Wow. Some of these comments are really surprising to me. I can't believe how selfish some of you so-called 'fans' are!!
Yes. Lindsey and Gerard are expecting their first child. It's been confirmed. No, it is not 'too early' to announce it. The reports have stated that the baby is due in 'early summer' or 'late spring', depending on where you read it. That means it's due late May/early June, which means Lindsey is around 12 weeks' pregnant, which is when most people start announcing the news as the risk of miscarriage is virtually nil and most complications/illnesses in the foetus would have been detected by now.
MSI posted in their blog that touring would not be interrupted for either band, as replacements can easily fill in for absent members (remember when Frank had that trouble with his teeth and missed part of their Australian tour? I for one was at a show and didn't notice that it was some other guy playing Frank's parts - it was no big deal at all).

As far as the comments whining about 'Aww I hope they keep making music, omg I'd die if they quit the band!!'... wow. Ever considered that you are not the centre of Gerard and Lindsey's universe? People grow. People change. There comes a time in a person's life when the fame, the money, the music, means less and less, and being settled, starting a family, and having a private life comes to be so much more important than a bunch of 'fans', half of whom only like you because some magazine voted you 'hottest bass player/lead singer/drummer/guitarist of the year'.
Basically, if this baby arrives and they choose family over fame, who the hell are you to complain? You should be HAPPY for them, not crying into your hoodie over the thought of never seeing them live in concert again. Their happiness is more important to them than keeping some 14-year-old from Ohio entertained.

And as to those people who 'aren't sure if they'd make good parents', who the hell are you to judge? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't know them personally, therefore you could have absolutely no idea of the extent of their parenting abilities. As I said before, people grow up, and they change. I, and plenty of my friends, used to be crazy, irresponsible kids who partied too hard and only cared about ourselves. Then, you settle down, have a kid, and it changes you for the better. Suddenly, your life isn't about YOU anymore, at all - it's about this new life that is part you, part somebody else, and part individual. Just because Gerard said in an interview three years ago that he wasn't ready for kids or whatever, doesn't mean he's not allowed to change his mind.

Honestly. If they have a family and decide that kids are more fun and fulfilling than making music, you won't stop breathing. You'll find a new favourite band, and you'll always have the amazing work they put out previously. This isn't your life, so you should take a step back and stop worrying about yourself so much.

To be honest, part of me thinks it's jealousy. Jealousy and delusion. When Gerard got married, you always thought 'at least they could break up, right?' and now that a baby is on the way, you're finally forced to face up to the fact that you have never, and will never, have a chance with him. Your daydreams are just that. Don't be spiteful and say things like 'He better not quit the band over this'.
Be HAPPY for them. Show your support. This is an amazing time in their lives, and until you have kids of your own, I wouldn't expect you to understand. But at least have some compassion and stop being so selfish.

/rant.

Hail
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
November 25th, 2008 at 11:24pm
I'm so happy for them. I think they will make wonderful parents.

I do agree with the rant. If we realy do care we sould be happy for them.
Vampire Cat
Killjoy
Vampire Cat
November 25th, 2008 at 11:27pm
Congratulations Gerard and Lyn-Z, this is great news Very Happy
MusicAddict628
Killjoy
MusicAddict628
November 25th, 2008 at 11:54pm
This is beyond great news. I'm so...happy, doesn't even cover it. That kid will have awesome parents. And whatever gerard decides to do I'll respect his decision. He deserves to be happy and to live his life. He has already saved plenty of them, he deserves a reward (so do the rest of the band not only Gerard) He is a normal person just like the rest of us. Remember that people! I wish them nothing but the best. CONGRATS!
hawaii will sink.
Killjoy
hawaii will sink.
November 26th, 2008 at 12:47am
Well, he did seem the most likely to be first. Haha. I'm so proud of him, of both of them, and I hope people calm down and stop trying to bring them down. Lindsay makes Gerard happier than he's been in a long time and they're going to make great parents. Things will probably change with the band/touring but no matter what happens, we should be happy about how his life is shaping up Smile They've helped so many people, they deserve this.
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
November 26th, 2008 at 01:18am
Congrats to both of the couples. : )
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 26th, 2008 at 01:25am
Its so cute.

I wonder if they will give up smoking for the baby Smile

Gerards like pack a day apparently

W/e that baby is soo lucky. Parents are gerard and Lyn-z who would proberly be real awesome easy going parents.

And "Uncle" Frankie Mikey Bob and Ray to hang out with....
Well mikey is a literal uncle Smile
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
November 26th, 2008 at 01:26am
I was really thinking Gerard was going to get Frankie pregnant first..
Congratulations to them though! The baby is going to be beautiful, this is definitely going to be an interesting few months, cheers. =D

***Edit***
What week should she start showing...? >.o I am so illiterate when it comes to babies. I can't wait to see a picture of her bump though, when it comes!
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
November 26th, 2008 at 02:10am
she is fo shizz up the spout

sorry...watched juno today XD
i bet you anything, this baby is born with a full head of jet black hair haha