Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
November 25th, 2008 at 06:37am
Bert.:

I hope more websites have articles of this. I really hope its true.
I'm so happy for him, I just hope MSI/MCR dont get affected :[
BUT OTHERWISE, YAY!

me, too. i hope the music doesn't get affected...
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
November 25th, 2008 at 06:37am
Sorry, got my pregnancy maths wrong (also good luck with the baby!)

Looks like I was wrong, MSI just announced it on their myspace. Both Lyn-z and Lucinda (Steve's partner) are expecting.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
November 25th, 2008 at 06:44am
Lol cheers Smile No worries, until you have kids it's really hard to get the whole dates thing... with my first baby I had to sit there looking at my calendar every few days and count back to the conception date to figure out how far along I was :/
Pregnancies are considered 'normal' if they last anywhere between 38 and 42 weeks (although these days doctors tend to induce if the baby hasn't arrived by 41 weeks in case of placental deterioration), so it gets confusing when you say that a month is four weeks - that technically makes a pregnancy ten months, not nine.

Aaaaaanyway, nobody's interested in a pregnancy lecture hahaha, we're all just here to talk about Lyn-z and Gerard's, so I'll let things get back on topic.
I'm so happy for them, it's especially awesome that it looks as though both our babies will be born around the same time Very Happy makes me feel pretty cool Very Happy
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
November 25th, 2008 at 06:58am
So it's confirmed then!

Allow me to dance idiotically Mr. Green

Cigarettes And Suicide:

ANNNNNNND congrats to you! Clap Your baby's due on my 21st birthday Tehe
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
November 25th, 2008 at 07:06am
^ and a day before my 16th ;]
congrats to you!
and again congrats to Ger-Z
oh and congrats to steve/lucinda.

wow so much in one day eh?
and I thought there would be no news in the mcr world today.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
November 25th, 2008 at 07:15am
^ Thanks guys, I appreciate it Very Happy Lots of birthdays around that time of year in my family hahaha, my husband is June 2, my brother is June 28, I'm July 4, then my daughter Emily is August 12... the middle of the year gets just as expensive at Christmas what with all the birthdays going on!!

Yeah it's so cool, I love celebrity babies... I mean, cool celeb babies, not like, Angelina Jolie's frickin' gaggle of multicoloured kids (not that I have anything against multicoloured kids, I just think she's a big fat show-off for having fifteen of them).
I didn't think I'd get this excited for a while after l'il Bronx Mowgli, but yeah, looks like I have even more baby googling to do over the next few months Very Happy
I'm so stoked for Gerard and Lindsey, all the teenies are crying about how Gerard always said he wasn't really the family type and hadn't thought about having kids, but I could not be happier for them. Seriously, becoming a father will be the most fulfilling thing he ever does with his life - I think it will change him for the better (not that he needs changing, or whatever... but having kids is massive, and I can't imagine anybody in the world finding it to be a negative experience). Haha, I'm already imagining the leaked photos of 'Gerard's first moments as a father', him looking at this tiny, scrunched-up little thing with an expression of pure wonder and awe. Can't wait.
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
November 25th, 2008 at 07:55am
Oh my fucking God (excuse my french)!

I can't believe this seriously. I just completely freaked out when I read the news a minute ago! Finally the babies are on their way! I never thought Gerard and Lyn-z would be the first to have kids! I thought it would be Frank and Jamia.

Hmm, I wonder if this will delay MCR's new album.

I reckon Gee and LynZ will make great parents Smile. I'm so pleased for them Very Happy.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 25th, 2008 at 08:35am
^ I thought it would be Framia too.. but it's such a surprise and i totally starting freaking out with happiness.

I hope it doesn't affect the bands too much though. I mean, the new album will be delayed, most likely, but the thought of Gerard leaving MCR is scary.. not to be selfish Smile
xo.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 25th, 2008 at 08:53am
My friend just told me and I almost fainted.
I AM SO HAPPY!
Congrats to them!
<3333
AHH!!!
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
November 25th, 2008 at 09:03am
Holy crap, I am so excited.
I'm so happy for them, they will be wonderful parents.
They baby will be the cutest ever too!
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 25th, 2008 at 09:18am
Awww.... I wish many congratulations to the lucky couple (Couple's in regard to the MSI blog)

I really wish them the very very best. Babies are so awfully cute, and I have a feeling that this one is going to be the most adorable ever. Mr. Green
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
November 25th, 2008 at 09:40am
Wow, mega congrats to Gee and Lyn-Z! I didn't believe the rumour when I first read it, but I guess it's true for once, hahah. This is crazy.

I'm sure Gerard will find some way to make everything work with the band.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 25th, 2008 at 09:41am

I cant wait for the baby. I just, as i said, hope they still make music and more. I mean other bands did it, they can too. Smile

Im just glad its true, but now that it is, I feel so excited. I mean, we've all been waiting for any of them to be a daddy. And now its here. Tehe
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 25th, 2008 at 10:21am
It feels surreal in a way, I don't know why.
I'm so happy, I haven't been able to focus on anything today.
I can't stop thinking about them.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
November 25th, 2008 at 10:25am
I'm not entirley sure whether to believe this or not... The article is exactly the same on each website, and they don't really make it clear, you know 'a rep'. It is slightly unlikely that it is an elaborate hoax, cause it is kinda spread out, you know, but it could be that they were all 'tipped off' about the release. Also, it's kinda early. Most people don't tell their closest relatives that they are pregnant till at least the 3rd month, and if it is due early summer, that means September conception at the earliest, and it is still only the third month now. And seeing as they didn't announce that they were getting married until basically the day before the wedding, I'm not sure they would announce so prematurely... If it is true, many many congratulations, and Good Luck.

I almost don't want it to be true, cause I'm not sure how good a dad Gerard would be. They are both quite individual, and I can almost see them passing responsibility onto each other, and leaving the poor kid stuck in the middle of it all... This is just my personal opinion, and I'm sure there are people who think they would make great parents, I'm just not too sure myself. I guess that stums from my family life, but I think parents should be one hundred percent dedicated to their kids, and band life isn't really suited to that. And whilst I know they would put everything on hold until the kid was older, I'm not sure that is fair on the rest of the bands, and I'm not too sure how willing they would both be... THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION! Please don't attack me; I'm entitled to this.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 25th, 2008 at 10:29am
^
It is confirmed on MSI's official Myspace.

As some of you may have heard, we are thrilled to announce TWO new additions to the Mindless Self Indulgence family. In addition to MSI's bassist LynZ and her husband Gerard, MSI's guitarist Steve and his partner Lucinda have announced that they are each expecting babies late in the spring of 2009. This will be the first child for both Steve and Lucinda, as well as LynZ and Gerard.

It is very important that you hear this from us first and believe nothing to the contrary: While we will ask some of our friends to fill in for LynZ - and at a later date, Steve - so that they can be with their new families, neither member is leaving Mindless Self Indulgence permanently.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 25th, 2008 at 10:37am
I love re-reading that over and over.
I can't believe it.
I am so fucking happy.

*teary* (:
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
November 25th, 2008 at 10:40am
Paint It Black:
^
It is confirmed on MSI's official Myspace.

As some of you may have heard, we are thrilled to announce TWO new additions to the Mindless Self Indulgence family. In addition to MSI's bassist LynZ and her husband Gerard, MSI's guitarist Steve and his partner Lucinda have announced that they are each expecting babies late in the spring of 2009. This will be the first child for both Steve and Lucinda, as well as LynZ and Gerard.

It is very important that you hear this from us first and believe nothing to the contrary: While we will ask some of our friends to fill in for LynZ - and at a later date, Steve - so that they can be with their new families, neither member is leaving Mindless Self Indulgence permanently.
awww! that was not not intended to come across as sarcastic....
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
November 25th, 2008 at 10:55am
Congrats to Gerard and Lyn-Z Mr. Green

and Steve & Lucinda Smile
Or am I just fat??
Really Not Okay
Or am I just fat??
November 25th, 2008 at 11:01am
Aww!
I'm really excited for both of them.
Having a child will really make them even closer.
Finally, a family!
I wish both Steve's wife and Lynz the best.
Pregnancy isn't exactly easy at times but I hope they both mantain healthy and well.
Congrats to both Gerard and Steve.

Oh my god. ShockedShockedShocked
Their children will be ADORABLE!