Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
November 25th, 2008 at 03:21pm
i found out from my radio station last night at 10:30pm
yeah, i really got some sleep then...was going to bed early because the night before i had a rise against show...

boy was i awake then. and my b-day is in early summer, which is when the baby is due...

WOOOOOOOO!!! i pretty much hyperventalated at this fact, i think i'm more excited than them. first mcr baby, i honestly thought it'd be frank!

CONGRATULATIONS GERARD AND LINDSEY =D
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
November 25th, 2008 at 03:23pm
photogenic.:
if this is true, which i think it might be, i have to admit; i do think it's a tad early to have kids.
but hey, what do i know about marriage? as long as they're happy.

and they will have gorgeous children as long as they don't screw up the name.
bronx mowgli wentz...

How is it a tad early to have kids? Gerard's 31 and Lyn-Z is 32. o_o.

Just saying.
MCRForeverAndEver
Killjoy
MCRForeverAndEver
November 25th, 2008 at 03:27pm
OMG, Im so happy and exited Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy that baby will be the best baby ever, and gerard + lyn-z wll be the best parents ever Very HappyVery Happy
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
November 25th, 2008 at 03:30pm
i'm so happy :'D

so...who's gonna be the better musician...bronx mowgli wentz or fetus way? Wink

i kid, i kid.
MCRForeverAndEver
Killjoy
MCRForeverAndEver
November 25th, 2008 at 03:38pm
lucys like a lawyer.:
i'm so happy :'D

so...who's gonna be the better musician...bronx mowgli wentz or fetus way? Wink

i kid, i kid.

LOL, fetus way, that made me laugh Smile
his kid will be the coolest baby I've ever seen Very Happy
x
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
November 25th, 2008 at 03:40pm
^ WAY!!!!!
haha
/spam...sorry, i had to
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 25th, 2008 at 03:46pm
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™:
photogenic.:
if this is true, which i think it might be, i have to admit; i do think it's a tad early to have kids.
but hey, what do i know about marriage? as long as they're happy.

and they will have gorgeous children as long as they don't screw up the name.
bronx mowgli wentz...

Just saying.

Agreed.

Foetus Way all the way.
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
November 25th, 2008 at 03:53pm
^^ I think that's a fine age for having kids, but hey, people have their opinions.

But, I'm soooooooo happy for the couple!

Hmmm... I wonder... is it gonna be a girl or boy? *ponders* Meh, to early to ask that now. But whichever gender he/she is gonne be B-E-A-Utiful! Wink
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
November 25th, 2008 at 04:07pm
i hope it's a girl In Love
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
November 25th, 2008 at 04:07pm
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™:

Just saying.

i meant in the marriage, not their age.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 25th, 2008 at 04:48pm
They have been married more than a year, I don't think that's so early.
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
November 25th, 2008 at 04:53pm
Congrats to Gee and Lyn-Z! I'm hoping it's a girl! Smile
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 25th, 2008 at 05:11pm
Paint It Black:
They have been married more than a year, I don't think that's so early.
teenagers.
Jazz Hands
teenagers.
November 25th, 2008 at 05:12pm
CONGRATULATIONS GERARD AND LYN-Z! gerards going to make an awesome dad and lynz is going to be the best mother. that kid is gonna be blessed with some ass kicking vocals and bass playing skills. this kid is gonna be gorgeous. once again congrats:]
Katie Price
Killjoy
Katie Price
November 25th, 2008 at 05:25pm
photogenic.:
i meant in the marriage, not their age.

My parents had been together like, less than 6 months when my mum got pregnant with me! They married in October '88 and I was born March '89. They're still together 20 years later : )
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
November 25th, 2008 at 05:48pm
Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
I hope its true!! that would be awesome!
*hyperventilating*
Congratulations!!!!!!
and if it is true, he/she would be a wayyy bettter singer than pete wentz's kid. gotta face the facts here.. xD
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
November 25th, 2008 at 05:51pm
it was in my paper this morning and i was like "F YEA ITS OFFICIALL!!!"
hahahah then me and my friend ran our school screaming "were having a baby!!" hahahahah im sooo fn happy for themm!!!
this is the greatest kid ever haha :}
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
November 25th, 2008 at 06:17pm
I wonder when MCR will put it on their offical site? Surely it's big enough news Smile
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
November 25th, 2008 at 06:44pm
Wow. Some of these comments are really surprising to me. I can't believe how selfish some of you so-called 'fans' are!!
Yes. Lindsey and Gerard are expecting their first child. It's been confirmed. No, it is not 'too early' to announce it. The reports have stated that the baby is due in 'early summer' or 'late spring', depending on where you read it. That means it's due late May/early June, which means Lindsey is around 12 weeks' pregnant, which is when most people start announcing the news as the risk of miscarriage is virtually nil and most complications/illnesses in the foetus would have been detected by now.
MSI posted in their blog that touring would not be interrupted for either band, as replacements can easily fill in for absent members (remember when Frank had that trouble with his teeth and missed part of their Australian tour? I for one was at a show and didn't notice that it was some other guy playing Frank's parts - it was no big deal at all).

As far as the comments whining about 'Aww I hope they keep making music, omg I'd die if they quit the band!!'... wow. Ever considered that you are not the centre of Gerard and Lindsey's universe? People grow. People change. There comes a time in a person's life when the fame, the money, the music, means less and less, and being settled, starting a family, and having a private life comes to be so much more important than a bunch of 'fans', half of whom only like you because some magazine voted you 'hottest bass player/lead singer/drummer/guitarist of the year'.
Basically, if this baby arrives and they choose family over fame, who the hell are you to complain? You should be HAPPY for them, not crying into your hoodie over the thought of never seeing them live in concert again. Their happiness is more important to them than keeping some 14-year-old from Ohio entertained.

And as to those people who 'aren't sure if they'd make good parents', who the hell are you to judge? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't know them personally, therefore you could have absolutely no idea of the extent of their parenting abilities. As I said before, people grow up, and they change. I, and plenty of my friends, used to be crazy, irresponsible kids who partied too hard and only cared about ourselves. Then, you settle down, have a kid, and it changes you for the better. Suddenly, your life isn't about YOU anymore, at all - it's about this new life that is part you, part somebody else, and part individual. Just because Gerard said in an interview three years ago that he wasn't ready for kids or whatever, doesn't mean he's not allowed to change his mind.

Honestly. If they have a family and decide that kids are more fun and fulfilling than making music, you won't stop breathing. You'll find a new favourite band, and you'll always have the amazing work they put out previously. This isn't your life, so you should take a step back and stop worrying about yourself so much.

To be honest, part of me thinks it's jealousy. Jealousy and delusion. When Gerard got married, you always thought 'at least they could break up, right?' and now that a baby is on the way, you're finally forced to face up to the fact that you have never, and will never, have a chance with him. Your daydreams are just that. Don't be spiteful and say things like 'He better not quit the band over this'.
Be HAPPY for them. Show your support. This is an amazing time in their lives, and until you have kids of your own, I wouldn't expect you to understand. But at least have some compassion and stop being so selfish.

/rant.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
November 25th, 2008 at 07:03pm
^ that was a wonderful rant, I do have to say. ^_^

I agree. Personally, I am extremely happy for them it's almost unbelievable. Having a kid is a VERY happy thing, and I'm sure they're both excited. Congrats to them!