Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
July 28th, 2010 at 08:13am
i agree it is too early for courtship, but if i am not mistaken Bandit is older than a year, she would have been fourteen months yesterday.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 28th, 2010 at 10:01am
Yes but she's still a year old... fourteen months isn't that far from 12 months.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 28th, 2010 at 11:37am
lennon.:
i agree it is too early for courtship, but if i am not mistaken Bandit is older than a year, she would have been fourteen months yesterday.
Terribly sorry I don't have Bandits birthday memorized.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
July 30th, 2010 at 02:39pm
^ i think it is the 27th of may..not sure though.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 30th, 2010 at 03:12pm
^ Yes, it is. At 2:57 PM PST. Don't ask me how I remember that either.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
July 31st, 2010 at 01:03am
lycia.:
Who are these people?

WBR has even said to expect it in the fall, idg why people are like: "omg august". there hasn't even been a release date announced yet, normally they give a month or two in advance, if not more.

i could be wrong about the last part, lmao. but the trend i see is more than a month or two.

Ya I thought it was dumb too, everyone seems to have an unrealistic idea of how long it takes to make a record. August is much too soon. I was just wondering where these rumors come from. Anyway, at comic con gerard said he was just now doing sketches of album art ideas. You can watch that on SDCC Spotlight on Gerard & Gabriel Ba Part 2 on youtube.

Now, rumor: Some kid on DeviantArt said he met Bob at Bamboozle and Bob said that he quit the band because he "couldn't deal with divas anymore," referring to the band.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 31st, 2010 at 08:30am
Hmm, well I can see how that's possible. They have had success and sometimes fame does that to people. I wouldn't argue with that if it were true. I mean, I don't know them, so I can't really say whether they're like that or not.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
July 31st, 2010 at 09:16am
I said this on Mibba as well and I think that if Bob did say that then, knowing Bob, he could also easily have been joking and, knowing MCR fans, the people who heard it could easily have over-reacted/taken it too seriously.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 31st, 2010 at 09:20am
Well, yeah, that's true... but I would believe it if it turned out to be true. I mean, I love MCR and junk, but if they turned out to be like that it wouldn't surprise me.
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
July 31st, 2010 at 10:54am
murder tramp;:
Well, yeah, that's true... but I would believe it if it turned out to be true. I mean, I love MCR and junk, but if they turned out to be like that it wouldn't surprise me.

I agree with you. It's normal to become a "diva" when you are super rich and super famous,you have a lot of people that work for you,you have thousands of kids that love you and your songs.
I think it's normal to change a little.
But I don't see anyone in the band doing what they're doing for the money or for the fame.
We will see what the new record sounds like.
I think and I hope the boys are staying pure and honest as they were back in the days.
And if I'm not wrong,in an interview Gerard said the new record will be about working class heroes...
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 31st, 2010 at 11:31am
I know I don't see them becoming that either, and I don't want them to be.
I just know that there's probably more going on with them than they're letting on, I think.
But they've never really lied about anything, so there's not much of a reason to all of a sudden no longer trust them.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
July 31st, 2010 at 04:34pm
Ya I think it's totally possible, but I also think they're kind of aware of themselves. In one article, which I could link later if ya'll want, gerard admitted to "pandering" on the last record and "making safe choices" because the money started to affect him and put him in a coasting position
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 31st, 2010 at 05:16pm
Oh yeah, I remember that now. Well, as long as they're honest about it, I'm alright with it. No one likes being lied to.
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
August 1st, 2010 at 03:54am
StillNoUsername:
Ya I think it's totally possible, but I also think they're kind of aware of themselves. In one article, which I could link later if ya'll want, gerard admitted to "pandering" on the last record and "making safe choices" because the money started to affect him and put him in a coasting position

Can you link the article,please?
'Cause I haven't read it.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
August 1st, 2010 at 11:48am
Maybe Bob said that, maybe he didn't. But I trust Bob.
I trust that Bob wouldn't become a douche overnight. Sure, maybe they are "divas" and over dramatic, but even if they were, I highly doubt Bob would really say something agressive like that. Bobs a cool guy, he's calm and doesn't let stuff really get to him. MCR is Bob's best friends. He wouldn't just "drop them", which is what basically you guys are saying. Bob left most likely for health reasons and/or creative differences, if you remember also, in the limited edition The Black Parade booklet, Bob mentions about how he finds the guys way more talented than him,a nd whenever someone else made a mistake, he'd blame himself for it. He cares about the boys, he's not gonna leave them and then just wander around saying shit for our delight.

People do leave for creative differences, I know its "hard to believe" becuase everytime a band sights that, people automatically think their lying. But, I find it hard to believe that you can "trust" a band about everything else they say and then let the important stuff become lies.

But seriously people, you trust Bob don't you? Then, Er go, wouldn't you trust that he wouldn't be spreading smack about his best friends?

... /rant
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
August 1st, 2010 at 01:11pm
ok so you believe that Bob wouldn't turn into a douche overnight - fair enough.

The fandom has no idea why Bob is no longer in the band - for all any of us know he was trying it on with Alicia, Mikey found out and they had a punch up.
For all any of us know the rumour about him saying at bamboozle that he was sick of divas is true and if it is true how does it make him a douche for telling the truth?

Now regardless of if Bob said that or not he is just human, like the rest of the band, all celebs etc for that matter and they do say and do things that upset people!

fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 1st, 2010 at 02:24pm
I don't think that if Bob did indeed say that he'd be a "douche". It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they became "divas", and isn't it true Brian was talking about how management had become a thank you-less job (not in those exact words, but it was something along those lines; at least how i took it...) or something like that on Twitter? It honestly wouldn't surprise me at all... it kinda fits if you really think about it, like it or not.

'Is over being a pillar and really over people leaning on said pillar'

'well I worked really hard for a really long time. It's a thankless job. If you really want it, find agreat band and chase it'

tweets from a while back
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 1st, 2010 at 05:26pm
Saying that doesn't necessarily make Bob a douche. He expressed an opinion, and if that's the reason why he quit - fair enough. We don't know that happened - Bob could be the "good guy" while the rest of them are douche bags.
People change. I'm convinced that the fame has changed all of them somehow - I think fame changes everyone more or less, and sometimes for the worse. Maybe they changed in different directions, musically and/or personally. It doesn't mean that they have suddenly all turned into divas or douches, they have just changed.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
August 1st, 2010 at 08:18pm
I'm not calling Bob a douche. I'm just saying that what he said, when you break it down to words and letters, is a very agressive statement.

That is all. Besides, I was ~enraged this morning. XD Didn't mean to come off as so offensive.

But, I meant that his words were really agressive. Not saying that he is a douche and should ~go die.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 1st, 2010 at 08:20pm
it's not very aggressive, imo. I fail to see how "i couldn't deal with divas" translates to aggressive...