Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
ParadeRagDoll
Jazz Hands
ParadeRagDoll
June 4th, 2007 at 11:42am
Aw.Sugar:
But we can love the music and the sexiness, no?
Ah but yes we can. For MCR are not JUST hot. They make the BEST songs. Disenchanted is my fave.

I totally agree wit you!
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 4th, 2007 at 01:10pm
i acculy think gerards pretty full of him self in that interview , though what hes saing is true ,, i think the real fans dont wanna fuck him ... i know i dont wanna :por any of them ,, but im not saying they are'nt hot ,, becuse they totaly are Very Happy .. well that maybe becuse the teenie wanna , and there not real fans ,,, sooo .. oh i dont know
Albus Severus
Joining The Black Parade
Albus Severus
June 4th, 2007 at 01:10pm
ParadeRagDoll:
I don't get it. Where exsactly does it say that he hates teenies?

And I love tweenies! I was one of them a long time ago! Of coures it was for Arron Conor and I was 8. Can you be a teenie if your 8? XD lol But come on all you people saying you hate teenies, you've had to be a teenie once in your life. wrer all teenies from one point to another.

You know we were all teenies for NSYNC. (lol) Razz
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
June 4th, 2007 at 01:18pm
When I first heard of MCR I didn't know their names, I didn't exactly care about what they looked like, in fact, I hardly believed Gerard was hot at all.... When he was number 10 on 20 Sexiest Males of 2005 on MuchMusic in Canada I was like, "How did he get number ten? He's not sexy! Billie Joe should've gotten number one instead of twenty...."
Haha I kind of laugh at that now... But anyway, I just liked their music.

Teenies are hilarious to mock though.

ZOMG I LUV GERALD WEY!!!!11!
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 4th, 2007 at 01:23pm
hahah yeah teenies ar funny in there own way ,, and yeah i di d the same thing as you , did nt thik gerard was hot AT ALL i thougt he was ugly ,, but then he got hot :p ..and when i colored hishair white i was like nooooooo!!! but i think hes hot now ...::p i was a bit of a teenie then:p
Freaxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Freaxx
June 4th, 2007 at 05:18pm
I honestly could care less if MCR were old,fat, and ugly ,because I love their music. I mean they are nice to look at , but who cares its the music that matters.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 4th, 2007 at 06:54pm
yeah that is true ,, i look at it as a ,,bonus that there good looking ,,:p
XJulietLovestheBeatX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XJulietLovestheBeatX
June 4th, 2007 at 07:06pm
Wow, I become a bigger fan by the second
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 4th, 2007 at 07:06pm
join the clubVery Happy haha
bellamuerte1986
Killjoy
bellamuerte1986
June 4th, 2007 at 07:40pm
Bulleting.:
I concur. To everyone =D

They make their music and make their mark, end of. Fuck what they look like, if we love the music then who gives a shit?

hellz ya!!!!i totally agree.they are an awsome band and i love the message they send out.who gives a fuck what they look..gerard could be 200 lbs with a blue ass and i would still listen to them!!!!
bellamuerte1986
Killjoy
bellamuerte1986
June 4th, 2007 at 07:40pm
Tragic_Beauty X_X:
Wow, I become a bigger fan by the second

how did oyu make that???????!!!!!!! its awsome.i love it...
bellamuerte1986
Killjoy
bellamuerte1986
June 4th, 2007 at 07:42pm
likepixiedust:
ParadeRagDoll:
I don't get it. Where exsactly does it say that he hates teenies?

And I love tweenies! I was one of them a long time ago! Of coures it was for Arron Conor and I was 8. Can you be a teenie if your 8? XD lol But come on all you people saying you hate teenies, you've had to be a teenie once in your life. wrer all teenies from one point to another.

You know we were all teenies for NSYNC. (lol) Razz

heck ya that was my first concert NSYNC!!! haha good times..grown up since then i would say....
Albus Severus
Joining The Black Parade
Albus Severus
June 4th, 2007 at 07:44pm
Ipromise:
yeah that is true ,, i look at it as a ,,bonus that there good looking ,,:p

It's the music that makes them hot. Even if they were fat and ugly, I would think they were hot cuz their music is awesome and they seem like cool people.
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
June 4th, 2007 at 09:50pm
Please don't flame me for this...

I HATE THAT INTERVIEW.
I absolutely cannot stand it.
The views that he expresses in that interview seem to me to be very closed-minded. Not everybody who thinks Gerard's hot wants to fuck him. I certainly don't. I'm not saying that he's wrong in getting pissed off about having every teenage girl in the world drooling over his centerfold pictures in J-14, but honestly, if he doesn't like it, tough. He's good looking. He's going to have to deal with it.
ComeAngelsOfUnknown
Jazz Hands
ComeAngelsOfUnknown
June 4th, 2007 at 10:15pm

I totally agree with you.
Gerard is a conceited sexy bitch.
And he knows it.
And he flaunts it.
But I hate it in interviews when all he does is talk and cutt people off when they are in a middle of a sentance.
But I love him anyways, cause he is the lead singer of the most amazing band in the world.
I was down with My Chem since Bullets came out.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
June 4th, 2007 at 10:30pm
i feel unimaginanably stupid but what the hell is a teenie?

i have NEVER heard that term used as what it seems like here. i mean, we use it to mean teenager....

explaination?

ps. Kickoffyourstilletos, LOVE YOUR SCREENAME!!! (kick off your stilettos and fuck me in the backseat! we're not falling in love we're just falling apart. omg i love your hair did that peircing fucking hurt?)

pss sorry. that was off topic.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
June 4th, 2007 at 10:36pm
well i think gerard is absolutely gorgeous
but while i say i would, i woudlnt wanna have his child.

he's more than ten years older than me. and if he DID wanna fuck me, i'd be worried and probably call the police Very Happy
i still love him of course (and i'm not taking down my posters and pictures and whatnot of him) but i agree with likepixiedust: it's the music not the people. i mean, i've always looked at gerard as someone who would be an all-around good person, but i think this interview and the way he does this sort of stuff is a little bit.... asshole-ish. just plain not nice.
love him anyway of course, but if it's sort of wrong of him not to realize that some people really look up to him and some people he's their hero and that its just mean to do stuff liek that to them. i mean, i always looked at MCR as someone who really appreciated and loved their fans.
don't get me wrong though: this doesnt make me think "oh gerard is a horrible person i ahte him" of course not!!!! he's saved my life and i know that he isnt really an asshole like that interview makes him out to be. i look up to him more than anyone in my life because of his MUSIC not cuz of his unbelievable hottness (which yes, he is unbelievably hott i'm not gonna deny it). Their music means something to me, not their looks.
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
June 7th, 2007 at 04:45pm
Sry but i HATE teenies with a capital H. Its retarded. Like yuo shouldn't like music because u think the band members r hott and you wanna fuck them, you like the band for its music. LIke i would like MCR even if i didn'tknow what they looked like.
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
June 9th, 2007 at 10:14am
Oh god. I hate teenies so much! My friend had the nerve to call me a teenie, just cause I only started liking them since this January. Guess what her favourite songs are?

The Sharpest Knives (wtf????)
Smack That
Fergalicious
And some ... Snoop Dogg crap!

And the only lyrics she knows from 'The Sharpest Knives' is ...

'Give me a shock to surrender"

AND THEY ARENT EVEN THE FREAKEN LYRICS!!
And shes begging me to take her to an MCR concert?
No.Freaken.Way.

And she calls me a teenie?

Edit: Page claim!
Call it: Sharpest Knives; WTF?
Captain Jack Wonka.
Shotgun Sinner
Captain Jack Wonka.
June 9th, 2007 at 10:21am
so if Gerard asks that question when (well if...) they come here, then I know what to answer... haha.