Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 30th, 2007 at 09:02pm
MCR Way Bros:
I liked MCR before I saw how they look. They all look great but their music comes first and I LOVE their music!

yeah!same here and my story of how i found out who mcr porves it!!i have been a fan since 2002!so im not a teenie!!and plus when i herd them i immdieatly fell in love with the lyrics
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
February 17th, 2007 at 03:31pm
I agree with him that they should like his music more than him but if he says summet like that then the croud arent exactly gunna say no are they?.
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
February 18th, 2007 at 03:35am
When I first saw pictures of MCR I thought they were really weird, especially Frank because of the crosses over his eyes lol, so their looks never influenced me at all! I liked their music way before I liked them. I only fell in love with them after I saw Life on the Murder Scene so I think its more their personalities, and past experiences that makes me find them attractive now
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
February 18th, 2007 at 08:25am
I know that's how it was with me^^^^^^^^!!!!Smile
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 20th, 2007 at 07:19am
i wouldn't actually mind if Gerard lost his nose or something, [let's hope not] as long as the band still makes good music. ^_^
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 20th, 2007 at 02:24pm
has anyone else wondered what it's like to stand on a teenie?! hmmmm....
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
February 20th, 2007 at 05:15pm
xrated_romance:
i wouldn't actually mind if Gerard lost his nose or something, [let's hope not] as long as the band still makes good music. ^_^

but then he'd be Michael Jackson

sorry lol

you're right. I'd like the band even if they were butt ugly. They're music is just that great and inspiring
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 20th, 2007 at 05:32pm
It's kinda funny, when I first saw them (before I knew who they were), I thought Gerard was scary looking a Frank was a weirdo.

LikeGhostsInTheSnow:
xrated_romance:

but then he'd be Michael Jackson

lolz.
Meat-Free
Bleeding on the Floor
Meat-Free
February 20th, 2007 at 05:37pm
I completely agree!! you shouldnt give a shi t what they look like.... they music is what matters!!! thank god he spoke up about this!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 20th, 2007 at 06:00pm
Yeah okay,
BACK TO TEENIES.
xD
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 20th, 2007 at 09:28pm
"Well, I wouldn't fuck any of you." He should say that more often.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 20th, 2007 at 09:29pm
blazing_six-guns
Killjoy
blazing_six-guns
February 20th, 2007 at 10:24pm
YAY, i agree!!!! Their music is important, not if they're hot or not
*don't be shallow* : )
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 22nd, 2007 at 12:27pm
i was over my cousins house and her neighbor lizzie is in love with my chemical romance for the wrong reasons.okay so she was imming me and wrot omfg gerard is so fu** hot.i wannna marry him and do something dirty.i was soooo sonfused and deleted her from my buddy list.she was like gerard is mine so dont think he is yours.i was laughing and said what ever you can marry him and do what ever you want in your dreams cause get reality check im pretty sure he wont be interests in a girl like you and im pretty sure you wont get married to him either.her conversations are so retarted i wanna ignor her but she keeps coming up to my face talking about it.she only knows one song "WTTBP".
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
March 3rd, 2007 at 02:51pm
Rofl the other day i was watching LOTMS and my mom walked in and thought he was Michael Jackson. i was like HOLY CRAP because it was like a day after you posted that pic lol

and oh no because my teenie friend wants to join INO =O
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
March 3rd, 2007 at 03:20pm
yeah im not gonna tell that girl lizzie(teenie) sbout INO.i can imagine her comments Shocked
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:31pm
I'm not actualy attracted to any of them.
If I ever meet them, I will probably apologise for not being attracted to them. My friend say I tend to do that, apologise to people whom I AM NOT interested in.

There was this one guy, who is a complete DICK, hes like, the king pin. All the girls love him, and everyone moves out of his way for him when he walks past etc etc.
But I don't understand, everyone says hes hot, but hes BUTT UGLY!.
I just dn't get it.
So he walked by us one day, and I didn't move for him, I didn't even notice he was there. He just stood there waiting for me to move, and then he goes "Are you going to move' and I SAID " Not if you're gonna talk to me like that".
THEN he goes "You've got the privialge of seeing my face, no you sould move" and I go "Im sorry, but I don't find you attractive AT ALL!". He was astounded, most people treat him like god.

Im just glad mcr arnt like that. THey don't want people treating them differently because they are 'hot'.

They are great people, but they arnt hot.

And then, there was this one guy I saw, who I thought looked cute and sweet etc, turned out hes got brain damage, BUT HES HELL NICE!.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:32pm
this topic could start alot of drama, lol.
KimmayMCR25
Killjoy
KimmayMCR25
March 4th, 2007 at 01:11am
I think you are all a little confused on the real meaning of a tween or teenie..... Anyone between the ages of 12-18 who like a band are considered to be one in the eyes of the old folk like me. We do not like you pushing us at concerts we do not like the fact that you think you know everything bout the bands.... Alot of you little things that are posing on this topic were still in elementary school when they formed as a band.... Anywho thats all i got to say
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 4th, 2007 at 01:37am
KimmayMCR25:
I think you are all a little confused on the real meaning of a tween or teenie..... Anyone between the ages of 12-18 who like a band are considered to be one in the eyes of the old folk like me. We do not like you pushing us at concerts we do not like the fact that you think you know everything bout the bands.... Alot of you little things that are posing on this topic were still in elementary school when they formed as a band.... Anywho thats all i got to say

Excuse me? There are ALOT of teenagers out there that just so HAPPEN to be girls!. And just because they are, dosn't mean that they are a 'teenie'.
The term teenie, is widely thought of as a 'teen girl' or 'fan girl' that is attracted to the band or thinks that they are 'hawt'. They fit the cliche` of the 21st century teen. Don't know much about the music.

WE DOT NOT, push you at concerts, and we DO NOT think that 'we' know everything about the band.'
Im pretty sure you were a teenager once too, so you MUST of been a teenie.
Brody Dalle MUST of been a teenie when she was young, and Im pretty sure that any other female rockstar/person MUST of been too!. (In your eyes anyway)

Just to clear up what Im saying. Don't think, that just because you're four years off being a teenager, that it makes you so much 'cooler' and 'dedicated' to the band as a teenager.

If theres ONE thing that pisses me off in this world, its being labelled by my age and gender as a 'teenie'.

As Gerard way said himself:

If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."

AND BY THE WAY, You're not THAT OLD. I wouldn't be calling you 'old folk'.
The band means just as much to me, or any other member of this site as you.
And I am NOT attracted to ANY of the band members, I like the band for the band, and thats all.

Think about what you say before you go shitting on people.

Oh, and welcome to the boards
Wink Wink

Edit: It also says in your profile that if you would" cheat on your boyfriend with anyone it would be gerard"........I detect teenie character-istics in that sentance

ALSO, there are a LOT of 'little' things that were into MCR when they were elementary school, so who cares.
And even if they've only just started liking MCR,....WHO CARES, it means something to them. Just because someone has known a band longer, dosn't mean they are any less of a fan.
Its like Green Day. When they released AI, a whole new generation were exposed to the band, and the older fans were like "YOU STUPID KIDS YOU'RE JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON".
They arn't jumping on the band wagon, they just wern't exposed to that kind of music when they were 8 years old.
Most people don't start getting into and going to shows untill about 10 years old (min)