Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
January 28th, 2007 at 01:19pm
yeah there's this girl who only knows WTTBP and she's like "i'm their number one fan!!!!!!" i really think it's annoying when people do that. They only care about the looks and not the messages that MCR are trying to say..
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 02:50pm
MCRxoCaroline:
yeah there's this girl who only knows WTTBP and she's like "i'm their number one fan!!!!!!" i really think it's annoying when people do that. They only care about the looks and not the messages that MCR are trying to say..

yeah i know there was a girl like that in my school to!!oh wow you only know one song!!like there faces, and pretend to be their number one fan!!
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 11:01pm
i deeply, deeply believe that, perhaps 50% of the people who just replied to this thread ARE, in fact, teenies....
i'm not. and i don't like teenies. grr
Aw.Sugar
Killjoy
Aw.Sugar
January 28th, 2007 at 11:04pm
Teenies can't help themselves
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 11:06pm
my friends, who are my age, turns out are teenies too. who knew? i didn't think 17 year old girls who consider themselves hardcore MCR fans could be so teenie-ish. i know they do it for fun, but they always talk about kidnapping MCR and raping them. i'm just like.....are you serious?
Aw.Sugar
Killjoy
Aw.Sugar
January 28th, 2007 at 11:07pm
i thought mcr were the ugliest band ever but i still liked them...
i DEFINITELY dont think that now! RAWR! lol but y'know, if they were fugly i'd still love them
Aw.Sugar
Killjoy
Aw.Sugar
January 28th, 2007 at 11:07pm
my icon moves in time to grace kelly!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAH! *cries from laughing*

EDIT shake it, conan baby
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 29th, 2007 at 06:18am
okay, calm down aw.sugar! tae a few deep breaths!

i have so many sluts in my school, who like to think that they like rock music because of hearing WTTBP and "hold hot gerard is"(!) i tell them to fuck off when they ask about him, because they know i am a big fan of them, music, but they are all like "does he have a girlfriend?" "how old is he?" and all that bollock and like i said i tell them to fuck off

sorry i am just rambling on now, will shut up now
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
January 29th, 2007 at 05:49pm
you could pretty much call us teenies, people that want 2 know more about the band, rather then just listen 2 the good music. we want 2 know their personal lives...that is pretty much teenie 2 me.

i think it is also teenie when you tell people they are posers for listening to mcr when 3 cheers for sweet revenge, or now black parade came out. i think that is just idiotic.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 29th, 2007 at 05:57pm
if you want to think that, that is the definition of teenie then go ahead, but that isn't it at all! and it is 3 three cheers for sweet revenge not 2 cheers (thats a bit stingey)
Audiovox
Killjoy
Audiovox
January 29th, 2007 at 06:11pm
ahh gerard speaks the truth.

teenies who only like bands because the bandmembers are hot piss me off Neutral
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
January 29th, 2007 at 06:25pm
thay piss me off tooo....
Peaceypoo.
Salute You in Your Grave
Peaceypoo.
January 30th, 2007 at 11:31am
Me too! The first song Í ever heard was welcome to the black parade and it was when I saw it on TV...I just thought it was a good song but they looked a little wierd but still cool...Then I realised that that was the band my best friend always talked about so I continued and fell absolutly in love with their music...So like on page ago aomeone wrote you can't be a fan after just hearing one album or something...you CAN!
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
January 30th, 2007 at 03:00pm
Hmmm. Like he's not into teenies..
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
January 30th, 2007 at 03:02pm
I think some of you should read the entire thread.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
January 30th, 2007 at 03:57pm
im fan of them because i love there music and i love there lyrics, that on the first place
but , yeah, i think theyre hot too (who doesnt anyway?)

that does not make me a teenie... does it? naaah ..
skeptic or believer?
Jazz Hands
skeptic or believer?
January 30th, 2007 at 04:03pm
*raises hand* call me a teenie (dont look at my age) cos i think the toro is just fine!! lol oh well im too old for this thread but i tried *skips away*
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 30th, 2007 at 04:13pm
rockonbaby:
i deeply, deeply believe that, perhaps 50% of the people who just replied to this thread ARE, in fact, teenies....
i'm not. and i don't like teenies. grr

yeah!!i think your right!!im not a teenie of course!!!!i will never be a teenie in my life!!im not the kinda person!!!
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 30th, 2007 at 04:22pm
I liked MCR before I saw how they look. They all look great but their music comes first and I LOVE their music!
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
January 30th, 2007 at 04:49pm
seriously, who can say if they are teenie or not... this kind of label is what others think of you.