Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 20th, 2006 at 03:37pm
aww lolgerard looks awesome and his personality makes him even more irresisatable
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
January 21st, 2006 at 02:49am
Gerard on teenies, eh?

I thought Gerard looked like a girl. But a hot girl.
Indeed. I saw the INO vid and I thought he looked like a cute piggy. Yeah.

Two Shots:
Meh. Since we're talking about it, Gerard was hot when he was chubby, long-haired and had blood on his face. I don't like the "tanned" look =T

Preach it, sister.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 21st, 2006 at 04:26pm
i never thought he was a girl
MyBeautifulRomance_x
Jazz Hands
MyBeautifulRomance_x
January 30th, 2006 at 12:21pm
LMAO@GIRLS ONLY LIKING MCR FOR GERARD'S SEXYNESS.. how funny. He is mighty good looking...but damnit.. grow up.. fn posers hahahaa!! Very Happy

MCR is one of my favorite bands.. here's a convo you could see me having with people i know

Random Teenie: OMG I LOVE MCR
Sarah: what's your favorite song?
Random Teenie: Helena...?
Sarah: What's one verse from it?
Random Teenie: I don't know the words... but the video is cute.. gerard looks sooo HOT
Sarah: go shoot yourself, wannabe.

Very Happy
x_CemeteryDrive_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_CemeteryDrive_x
January 30th, 2006 at 12:24pm
HAHAHAHAHA!
LMMFFAO!
Thats hilarioius!
Seems like all the teenie boppers wanna do Gerard..
Yes he may be good looking but hell give him a break!
MyBeautifulRomance_x
Jazz Hands
MyBeautifulRomance_x
January 30th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Couldn't agree more, Brandi.

Smile
x_CemeteryDrive_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_CemeteryDrive_x
January 30th, 2006 at 12:28pm
hahaha funny shyt!
MyBeautifulRomance_x
Jazz Hands
MyBeautifulRomance_x
January 30th, 2006 at 12:30pm
lol yep

sarah: hey baby, gerard is fuckin sexy
brandi: ikr
sarah: im not oookayyyyy
brandi: im really not okkkayyy
random teenie: what kind of gay lyrics are those? you should listen to MCR they're SO hXC
sarah&brandi: BANG BANG. DIE BITCH.
x_CemeteryDrive_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_CemeteryDrive_x
January 30th, 2006 at 12:31pm
hahahahhhaha..
thats totally hilarious!

IM TIRED..EEK!
IM NOT OOOKAY
IM NOT WOOOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

wow it really does sound like he says WOOOKAY. lol
MyBeautifulRomance_x
Jazz Hands
MyBeautifulRomance_x
January 30th, 2006 at 12:33pm
YOU WEAR ME OUUUUUT

hahaha.... dude.. our songs are like 3 seconds apart..roftl.

im ok.. im okay noooowwwww.......... Very Happy
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
January 30th, 2006 at 06:38pm
Sounds like something he'd say. lol Man is a f-ing contradiction! He knows he's hot and absolutely loves to admit it, and yet the things he sometimes says are not in coordination with that..... I give up.
...All We Are...
Killjoy
...All We Are...
January 30th, 2006 at 08:17pm
the thing i hate most in this world is teenies. i cannot stand them. at my school there are soooo many. i just want to hit them all.
but they are quite funny. they think jesse mccartney actually makes "music".
ahha!
leeshy
Jazz Hands
leeshy
January 31st, 2006 at 04:20am
Mrs. Scissorhands:
" I say that every night. I actually stopped saying it because I realized I was getting involved in repetition and the reason that I said that was more for me to get myself excited about the song that we're about to play, called "Romance." It really gets me ... it's a very pissed off song. The one off the first record. The first track. It's a very pissed off track and I try to get myself worked up. My whole reasoning to asking the audience, "Who wants to fuck me" is actually more of a negative thing. More of like, "Is that all your interested in, is fucking me?" I pretty much make it a point every night. I ask that to say, "Well, I definitely wouldn't fuck any of you." I guess it's like saying your really going to look past the attraction you have with all these dudes and listen to what the hell we're saying in the song instead of just thinking we're hot. But in the same respects, the show gets kind of raunchy. I used to do that to piss the homophobes off, but now it's become sexy. It started as something to challenge a meathead's sexuality and see if they were going to try to fight me or throw shit at me and maybe change the way they think and have them walk away from that show going, "You know what, I really like this band. There's probably nothing wrong with being gay." But then that became sexy though. Humping my monitor became sexy. There's a lot of changes and a lot of adjustments that we need to make constantly in a live show."

I found that on an msn group... I hope it's true... GERARD DOESN'T LIKE TEENIES... Hoorah.

Amen Sistah Clap i mean Mistah.. lol but he really shouldnt play with our minds, i mean yeah we love the music but even though im not gonna fuck a 28 year old doesnt mean im gonna just leave him hanging and how much worse would he feel if no one screamed out when he said that! Because everyone wants to fuck the lead singer its like the unwritten rule of rock and roll, deny it all you like but thats what there for, say I like the music blah blah blah but deep down inside the music has made you wanna throw down Wink simple as that Razz
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 31st, 2006 at 05:10am
Teenies should all be tortured. or killed. or tortured than killed. either way, they shouldnt be here. when i first heard mcr, it wasnt till ages after that i decided to look up the band. i think its more of a bonus that theyre awesomely hot. but even if they were a couple of hobos, they'd still be my favourite band. there are loads of teenies at my school which drives me insane. they think because they know the vocalist's name, they're automatically a number one fan.... bullshit!
Charlotte
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlotte
January 31st, 2006 at 05:47am
*COUGH COUGH* RAY AND GEE ON TEENIES.
"We've always seen elitism as a negative thing, even before there were fans. We've always been very open about talking about how much we hate it" he begins, going on to explain the possibility of stumbling across fan elitism being part of the reason he stays away from the internet; discovering such a disrespect for new fans would leave him feeling "disappointed in the older fans". Guitarist Ray Toro whole heartedly agrees with his band mate, explaining how older fans got into the band because of their connection to the band and the music, because My Chemical Romance was a way to get away from the elitists hassling them.
"It's kind of dumb; everybody should be able to listen to the kind of music they want and just because you're a fan of a band for a longer period of time doesn't mean you have a greater stake of claim to the band or the music." Toro goes onto say"
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
January 31st, 2006 at 08:36am
Yay for Ray!!! I totally agree!
House of Dominique
Thinking Happy Thoughts
House of Dominique
January 31st, 2006 at 09:30am
Wow.. I remeber the first time I saw them on Fuse. I was scared shitless.. to me [at that point in time (because there aren't many awesome people like them around)] they were fucking scary! But it was I'm Not Okay and the video made me laugh and I liked the song.. so I downloaded VWNHY and I was scared of that one too, but then I downloaded a few more tracks, bought the new CD then the old one and I was good. I love them, but now so does everyone else. It seems that as soon as I start liking something, eveyone else does. Etinies used to be for the skaters and what-not, all the preps havea pair in pink... chucks were emo/punk/bascially anything like that and now.. preps have them... I'm wearing my vans.. three people have gotten a pair since last week.. it's crazy!
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
January 31st, 2006 at 11:13am
I salute gerard...

For me, you must like the band for it's music, not for it's members.. I know the guys are hot but their music is much hotter than them..

you got me??
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
January 31st, 2006 at 03:32pm
yeah got you, and i second that
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
January 31st, 2006 at 03:37pm
He's not talking about teenies. He's talking about fans in general who take it too far. Like a shitload of people on this website who are now too ashamed to admit it because of this statement.

Just another reason why this board pisses me off. The hypocrisy.