Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
June 19th, 2007 at 09:28pm
What are teenies?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 19th, 2007 at 09:29pm
Mwah! xoxo Lycia:
A teenie is a person who only cares about a band's looks.
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
June 19th, 2007 at 09:30pm
If teenies are the girls who wait for hours outside the shows because the couldn't get tickets, next to the fence so they can be infront when the swarms of the people who did go to the show come, she'll be in front. Then no. I don't hate them.. but if they are the annoying, groupies, then yeah. They're annoying.
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
June 19th, 2007 at 09:30pm
Ohhh. I HATE teenies..
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
June 19th, 2007 at 11:31pm
i agree with Gee.
that thing made me laugh so hard.
hahahaha
i love his blunt-ness.
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
June 19th, 2007 at 11:53pm
AH-GREED! =)
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 20th, 2007 at 07:00am
Teenie's are just people who pretend to like something for the sake of looking... I dunno... "cool".

Music should mean more than looks. Everyone knows that.

MCR's music is defined by meaning, not the attractivness of the band.
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 21st, 2007 at 09:30am
couldn't say it better myself...(really I couldn't)
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
June 21st, 2007 at 01:56pm
Teenies or Newbs as i call them are annoying as fuck. Especially if you're at something you want to see and their pure spazming out & all they talk about is the bands clothes or some gay shit & if you even ask them how do you think the band played they look at you like you grew three heads.

their like preps disguised in black clothes.
All very scary.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 21st, 2007 at 01:59pm
How come all teenies have to be "preps"?
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
Fabulous Killjoy
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
June 22nd, 2007 at 07:01am
GasolineRainbow:
Teenies or Newbs as i call them are annoying as fuck. Especially if you're at something you want to see and their pure spazming out & all they talk about is the bands clothes or some gay shit & if you even ask them how do you think the band played they look at you like you grew three heads.

their like preps disguised in black clothes.
All very scary.

well teenies are bad but newbs are...well...newbs. they don't know anything yet. it's up to us as older fans to teach them what they need to know in order to be better fans so they don't have to go through the criticsm or the ridicule of being called things like annoying. as older fans we're not really supposed to look down on the new fans because at one point we were new fans too. it doesn't matter if you were a new fan when the band was new and their wasn't much to know. you were still a new fan and now that you're an older fan you should use your knowledge and experience to help out the new fans. not make fun of them. and besides, as much as gerard might not like teenies, he doesn't like when older fans think they are superior to newer ones. ive heard all of the band say that.

dashawna a.k.a. mz.mcr =( <3!

oh and by the way i was writing this to be mean or offend you. i understand where you coming from but you have to look at it from the other side of the spectrum.
Dance_Dance
Killjoy
Dance_Dance
June 22nd, 2007 at 07:55am
I didn't even know who sang Welcome To The Black Parade when I first heard it. The song was just awesome. I asked my friend and she told me but I didnt remember. So when I was over at her house and Helena came on tv she was like this is the same ppl who sing black parade. Liked them ever since. *3-4 months* *leaning towards 3*
Teenies are ttly anoying! My best friend *not same one* is a tottal teenie. I mean she likes the music and all but she only knows like 5 songs and she is always saying how hot they are. I agree with her but she doesnt need to keep saying it.
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
June 22nd, 2007 at 08:10am
Mwah! xoxo Lycia:
How come all teenies have to be "preps"?
I agree. You know what's worse than fangirls(the word "teenie" bothers my ears)? Kids who say "omg, I hate labels." Then, turn around and say they hate "preps". Hypocritical.
OMFG DAN!
Salute You in Your Grave
OMFG DAN!
June 22nd, 2007 at 09:58am
Hah! I went on youtube reading the comments for this video and someone had this username: 'GarerdWayLover16'.
And no, I did not make a typo in spelling the username, I copied and pasted.
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
June 22nd, 2007 at 10:04am
Gerob:
Hah! I went on youtube reading the comments for this video and someone had this username: 'GarerdWayLover16'.

dude.lmao. niice
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
June 22nd, 2007 at 10:40am
Gerob:
lmfao do you know how many teenies are in love with gerard not only on the youtube comments but in all the my chem streams. it pisses me off so much
they are like "omg gerard is so effing hot too bad he's 30 thats too old for me"
i was like wow lifeless retards
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
June 22nd, 2007 at 10:48am
Can someone please change the title of this thread? It's ew!
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 27th, 2007 at 09:01pm
Gerob:

you have got to be F-ing kidding me OMG I have a youtube account I am so gonna check this chic out....it's so pathetic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 27th, 2007 at 09:50pm
I think some people say things like "OMFG MCR is sooo kewl!!!!!" or "i wuv gee hes hott" without listening to the music because they've heard MCR is a popular band so they pretend to like it but in reality the lyrics are too deep and metaphorical for them and the intensity of the music is too much for their tender ears.

That makes me wonder who the other 15 people were. Wink
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
June 27th, 2007 at 09:54pm
Three Cheers for sweet revenge bluntness!

I seriously agree with him here.

I have a confession...I was the opposite of a teenie. I was listening to MCR for more than a year before I could finally name the band members. I dunno if it's good or bad, but I was definitely attracted to My Chem 100% by the music.

I dislike it when you're talking to someone and you mention MCR (or any other band) and they respond "OMG! I love them! Gerard/etc is so hot!!!!!1111"