Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
January 17th, 2006 at 01:40pm
Yes, they are all very good looking boys but I bet you if all of a sudden they all gained 200 pounds or something to that effect those little teenies would stop listening to their music. Rolling Eyes

In my opinion, so long as MCR can still rock and they keep putting out good music, I don't give a hoot if all of a sudden over night they turned into these little ugly green one-eyed monsters.
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
January 17th, 2006 at 02:13pm
that's awesome...i'm sooo glad he said something, i honestly don't give a flip about the way they look...i love their music...& i really get what he meant by the stuff he said at those concerts now..thanx for sharing..
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
January 17th, 2006 at 04:11pm
yeah thanks. that had to be said and i'm happy he said it! when i see a mcr teenie the next time i will quote him to shut her up
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
January 17th, 2006 at 11:27pm
LittleFallenAngel:
Yes, they are all very good looking boys but I bet you if all of a sudden they all gained 200 pounds or something to that effect those little teenies would stop listening to their music. Rolling Eyes

In my opinion, so long as MCR can still rock and they keep putting out good music, I don't give a hoot if all of a sudden over night they turned into these little ugly green one-eyed monsters.

I agree. I was with this teenie friend of mine one at day at school and I had a picture of Rise Against on one of my books and she's like "OMG! How can you like them? They aren't hot?" I didn't need anymore proof she was a teenie.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 18th, 2006 at 05:05am
yeah. i get it now. go gee, he so rocks. i liked their music way before i liked how hot they were.

teenies are shitheads. yeah!
LuV_u_McR!!
Killjoy
LuV_u_McR!!
January 18th, 2006 at 05:38am
thats awsome that gerard doesnt get all wrapped up in all fuss over him, especally about teenies!! wooooo i loved their music before i even saw them!! it doesnt matter what they look like as long as i like the music, and its somthing i can realate to!!! i love so many bands for their music, not thier looks!! Laughing
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 18th, 2006 at 05:42am
Two Shots:
That made me rofl.
I love how he's so blunt.
But if a chick came up to him, he'd be nice, he wouldn't tell her to fuck off.

Wait. I just read the whole article.
Lol @ how I screamed "YEAH!" when he asked "would you marry me?"
But who didn't?

I don't think he yelled out "who wants to fuck me?" at my show Confused

yeah I dont think he did at mine either. and I didnt. I confess, I said I'd prefer his brother. but you know.
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 18th, 2006 at 05:53am
lol thats so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
operator sex.
Fabulous Killjoy
operator sex.
January 18th, 2006 at 11:18am
that is really true
Heroine.
Bleeding on the Floor
Heroine.
January 18th, 2006 at 05:17pm
i also liked their music before i realized that they were hot, but as long as they keep making awesome music i could care less about how hot they are.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 18th, 2006 at 11:31pm
Yeah I didn't even find them attractive when I first saw them... but as I saw them more, they grew on me... and now there is no turning back... Laughing
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 19th, 2006 at 01:22am
I thought Gerard was grungy at first.
After i liked the music i started finding Gerard and Frank and Mikey and Bob... kindaaa Ray
extremely attractive.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
January 19th, 2006 at 01:27am
Gerards makeup and Rays crazy hair scared the crap out of me at first, but in time I grew to love them.

Frank was the first I ever saw though (some interview that was ripped on yahoo music a year or two ago), and I thought he was adorable from the start...not in a "Ooh I wanna bang him til the sun falls out of the sky" kind of way...I dunno how to explain it. I liked his hair and liked hearing him talk. Gah! Nevermind, I can't explain. *bangs head on keyboard*
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
January 19th, 2006 at 02:22am
Meh. Since we're talking about it, Gerard was hot when he was chubby, long-haired and had blood on his face. I don't like the "tanned" look =T
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 19th, 2006 at 06:17am
Two Shots:
Meh. Since we're talking about it, Gerard was hot when he was chubby, long-haired and had blood on his face. I don't like the "tanned" look =T

i totally agree. being chubby made him very sexy. for some odd reason. Very Happy
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
January 19th, 2006 at 06:34am
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:

i totally agree. being chubby made him very sexy. for some odd reason. Very Happy
yes, its strange-ish isnt it?
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 19th, 2006 at 09:42am
Yes... I must say I miss the Helena look so much... bootyliciousness
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 19th, 2006 at 10:32pm
he still looks damn good tho i love the short hair as well
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
January 20th, 2006 at 09:12am
I didn't pay attention to how they looked in the first place... i didn't even know how they looked, but the more lyrics and music i heard the more liked their look... I think the characters make beautiful- i mean the real inner beauty . hm do you get what i want to say? Confused
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
January 20th, 2006 at 09:13am
Ha.
I used to think Gerard was the ugliest, creepiest thing I had ever seen.
I used to have to change the channel when Helena came on because it scared me.
And, I never saw Mikey. I thought there were only 4 members of MCR.
I thought they were all ugly actually.
Now they've really grown on me.
That took a while though.