Motor Baby
SFXtra
March 4th, 2007 at 08:34am
^^ *applauds*
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
March 4th, 2007 at 09:45am
I think teenies are hilarious but annoying too. Laughing I'm glad I don't know anyone who's teenie for MCR. I hate when they cream their eyes out or don't let guys go after the show. Guys have their own life too and that's something we need to understand!
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
March 13th, 2007 at 06:59am
whats the point in teenies?
EndOfTheWorld
Killjoy
EndOfTheWorld
March 13th, 2007 at 07:42am
This is definitely why I love MCR, they do not cater to girls who want to screw them...infact they rebel against that. Too many bands do up thier image to please teenage girls and thats when all their credibility goes straight out the window. Good for them actually taking a stand.
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
March 13th, 2007 at 05:11pm
Yay
Tragic_Affairs
Killjoy
Tragic_Affairs
March 13th, 2007 at 05:47pm
XGerardXLoverX:
HOORAHHH

Your name is ironic for this thread. Neutral
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 13th, 2007 at 05:53pm
KimmayMCR25:
I think you are all a little confused on the real meaning of a tween or teenie..... Anyone between the ages of 12-18 who like a band are considered to be one in the eyes of the old folk like me. We do not like you pushing us at concerts we do not like the fact that you think you know everything bout the bands.... Alot of you little things that are posing on this topic were still in elementary school when they formed as a band.... Anywho thats all i got to say

A tween is a 10, 11, or 12 year old. A teenie is a person who only cares about the band's looks. Nobody's confused. Most people on this board are not teenies and are not the people that push you "old folk" at concerts, nor do we think we know everything about the bands. And who cares if they were in elementary school when the band started? They like the band for what counts and that's all that matters.

You're not better than anybody on here just because you aren't between the ages 12-18 and because you weren't in elementary school.

"Gerard of course is my fav". orly? And I love how you change your profile after someone calls you out on it.
Lady Killin' It
Fabulous Killjoy
Lady Killin' It
March 13th, 2007 at 07:32pm
Oh-So Intricate.:
unapologetic apathy:
A tween is a 10, 11, or 12 year old. A teenie is a person who only cares about the band's looks. Nobody's confused. Most people on this board are not teenies and are not the people that push you "old folk" at concerts, nor do we think we know everything about the bands. And who cares if they were in elementary school when the band started? They like the band for what counts and that's all that matters.

You're not better than anybody on here just because you aren't between the ages 12-18 and because you weren't in elementary school.

"Gerard of course is my fav". orly? And I love how you change your profile after someone calls you out on it.

Ooh! Burn!
And I agree! Clap
I was in the first effing grade when they made Bullets. I've loved My Chemi since 2005, but does that make me not a "real" fan? I don't think so.
I agree with you Oh-so-intricate. I started liking MCR in the 7th grade and I had decided to also get the first album as well as Three Cheers. I've been down with My Chem ever since and I consider myself a die-hard fan just based on how much I love the music and what the band stands for.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 13th, 2007 at 07:59pm
Mrs. Scissorhands:
" I say that every night. I actually stopped saying it because I realized I was getting involved in repetition and the reason that I said that was more for me to get myself excited about the song that we're about to play, called "Romance." It really gets me ... it's a very pissed off song. The one off the first record. The first track. It's a very pissed off track and I try to get myself worked up. My whole reasoning to asking the audience, "Who wants to fuck me" is actually more of a negative thing. More of like, "Is that all your interested in, is fucking me?" I pretty much make it a point every night. I ask that to say, "Well, I definitely wouldn't fuck any of you." I guess it's like saying your really going to look past the attraction you have with all these dudes and listen to what the hell we're saying in the song instead of just thinking we're hot. But in the same respects, the show gets kind of raunchy. I used to do that to piss the homophobes off, but now it's become sexy. It started as something to challenge a meathead's sexuality and see if they were going to try to fight me or throw shit at me and maybe change the way they think and have them walk away from that show going, "You know what, I really like this band. There's probably nothing wrong with being gay." But then that became sexy though. Humping my monitor became sexy. There's a lot of changes and a lot of adjustments that we need to make constantly in a live show."

I found that on an msn group... I hope it's true... GERARD DOESN'T LIKE TEENIES... Hoorah.

this is like wayy late, ive read this before but didnt post back....

but yeah i wish i could go on stage at an MCR concert, grab the mic, and say 'ALL FUCKERS WHO ARE HERE JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GAUKE AT THE HOTNESS AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MCR'S MUSIC OR WHAT THEY ARE TRYIN TO SAY AKA TEENIES, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE".

i had a dream that I did that yesterday, lol. im serious..it was pretii funny..

but yeah... sryyz
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 13th, 2007 at 08:03pm
InAllianceWithAgony:
Oh-So Intricate.:
unapologetic apathy:

Ooh! Burn!
And I agree! Clap
I was in the first effing grade when they made Bullets. I've loved My Chemi since 2005, but does that make me not a "real" fan? I don't think so.
I agree with you Oh-so-intricate. I started liking MCR in the 7th grade and I had decided to also get the first album as well as Three Cheers. I've been down with My Chem ever since and I consider myself a die-hard fan just based on how much I love the music and what the band stands for.

AGREED.lol I've liked MCR since like 2002-2003, I think I was like 9 or 10.. hmm

age doesnt matter in music, what matters is that you actually like the badn for the RIGHT reasons, not because of how much you think they are hot or how much youd fuck them..
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 16th, 2007 at 05:01pm
Hmmm...that doesn't SOUND like Gerard, but...whatever I suppose he could have been having a bad day or something. I'm pretty sure the band is aware of the age makeup of their fanbase, but that doesn't mean they're focusing in on the sexual stuff. But wtf do I know, right?
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 19th, 2007 at 08:16pm
definitely...what would the teenies say if MCR wasn't famous?

"This is creepy!"
"EWW who is that lead singer?"
Or Suchlikes.
I know, I have teenie friends...i don't know why I'm still friends w/ em.

I fell in love with the music, before I even knew the people.
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
March 20th, 2007 at 11:30am
lol nice Very Happy
hate teenies !
I Am The Walrus
Jazz Hands
I Am The Walrus
March 22nd, 2007 at 09:13pm
haha one of the girls at my school thinks that TBP is My Chems first album o.O and she says that Bullets doen't exist and that she denies anything i say about them being around in 2000 i mean i showed her a picture of Gerard with long black hair (aka his purrrrdy hair) and she thought they were Gerards dad o.O WHAT THE FUCK!?!!?
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
March 22nd, 2007 at 10:20pm
^ WOW my fucking bob!
O__________________________O wtf? I`d so fight with that girl
Twisted Evil
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
April 12th, 2007 at 11:09pm
When I was at an MCR concert, I was talking to Ray and Gee was standing next to us...and this girl came up to Gerard and asked if she could have his babies...I hear girls say that all the time and It fucking pisses me off!
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
April 12th, 2007 at 11:10pm
I Am The Walrus:
haha one of the girls at my school thinks that TBP is My Chems first album o.O and she says that Bullets doen't exist and that she denies anything i say about them being around in 2000 i mean i showed her a picture of Gerard with long black hair (aka his purrrrdy hair) and she thought they were Gerards dad o.O WHAT THE FUCK!?!!?

I want to kill people like that! Honestly! What is their problem! I just tell them not to talk to me, if they like MCR like them, if your gonna be a fake fan, get the hell away.
Sorry if I come off as a bitch, but this is a huge issue in my life.
some_random_fan
Killjoy
some_random_fan
April 13th, 2007 at 12:05am
when i first heard there music i didn't even know what they looked like. i didn't care either, if they were the ugliest guys on earth i would still love em. and im not just saying that!LOL
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 13th, 2007 at 06:58am
Chioh. I agree with you guys. Glad Gerard hates teenies.
deja entendu.
Salute You in Your Grave
deja entendu.
April 13th, 2007 at 07:01am
Yeah I'm glad he hates them too! why the hell would anyone like them!!!
I hate people who go around saying "aaa I hate teenies they should die!" and then they go around saying "ZZZZOOMMgggee wayyy LIKE I am so totally THA Future.Mrs.Way BIATCH!" straight afterwards