Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
BlooDRose
Killjoy
BlooDRose
August 25th, 2005 at 01:24pm
I don't like the way none other than Gerard & Frank always talk in the interviews and the others don't! Sad
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 25th, 2005 at 02:01pm
BlooDRose:
I may look happy on the outside, but I'm so depressed on the inside!

You wish you had my avatar and name.
Cool

Jay kay jay kay jay kay jay kay.
BlooDRose
Killjoy
BlooDRose
August 25th, 2005 at 03:00pm
sure do! Smile wanna chat!?
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
August 25th, 2005 at 03:07pm
dude...
uh.......
teenies are cool.
hehehehehehe.
you can talk about pretty people with them and feel normal.
not that i do that.
*shifty eyes*
xXHopelessHeartsXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXHopelessHeartsXx
August 25th, 2005 at 04:05pm
i dont like how it seems like bob is less "popular" then the rest of them, like you dont see him as much, but a lot of bands are like that with drummers, but they shouldnt be because drummers are an important part of the band
Johneth.
Bleeding on the Floor
Johneth.
August 28th, 2005 at 02:33am
retardsrule:
You know, I think Conor Oberst is hot. In fact, I swoon over the guy. But it's not all about his looks. He's got quite a lot of talent and is definitely not a prideful person about it, and I find that hot as well.

whoa O.o
urm. okay
Xreal_emo_boys_kissX
Killjoy
Xreal_emo_boys_kissX
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:48pm
I hate the fact that they smoke,its not healthy. Crying or Very sad
SLUT! you broke my tiara!
Motor Baby
SLUT! you broke my tiara!
December 3rd, 2005 at 11:32pm
rat with wings.:
i dont like how they might become the next green day. not in the sense that they're awesome, but in the sense that they might be over produced and lose some of their edge.
cuz they've definetly got an edge going.

YES!
FrankIsDaBomb
Killjoy
FrankIsDaBomb
December 5th, 2005 at 03:48pm
k i no this is kinda off the topic u all are on but....i like gerard with short hair not long lol!!!!!!! and thats so very true. frank and gg are always in the press, its annoying how ppl are only taking time for the ppl that 'look better' but i still love frank. Embarassed
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 5th, 2005 at 04:13pm
i like gerard with both short and long but ya how he has it right now is extremely hot
ieroXrocks
Killjoy
ieroXrocks
December 5th, 2005 at 04:41pm
it annoys me how every 5 seconds mikey looks like hes gunna say something, and then simles, licks his lips, looks around him, and goes on talking, i noticed that in the warped tour special on fuse. god, it pissed me off, i would sit and scream at the tv "DAMN IT SAY IT!" ehh, and gerards always chewing something, like dave grhol. (sp?)
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
December 5th, 2005 at 04:45pm
There isn't all that much I like about MCR right now, to be honest. Confused
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
December 5th, 2005 at 05:00pm
SLUT! you broke my tiara!:
rat with wings.:
i dont like how they might become the next green day. not in the sense that they're awesome, but in the sense that they might be over produced and lose some of their edge.

YES!

I agree completely. i am getting afraid because i have caught the preppiest of the preps in my school humming "Ghost of You" a couple times...i just don't want them to be that kind of a band. they are my favorite band though and i love them to death and back again. i only essetially want for MCR what they want for them selves...what ever makes them happy.
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
December 5th, 2005 at 05:01pm
Halleujah, Lock and Load:
SLUT! you broke my tiara!:
rat with wings.:

YES!

I agree completely. i am getting afraid because i have caught the preppiest of the preps in my school humming "Ghost of You" a couple times...i just don't want them to be that kind of a band. they are my favorite band though and i love them to death and back again.
YESYESYESYESYES times a million!
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
December 5th, 2005 at 05:03pm
but as for the band itself, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO CHANGE ONE BIT!!!
early.sunsets
Killjoy
early.sunsets
December 5th, 2005 at 06:33pm
I don't really like that some of them smoke, but it doesn't make a huge impact on my perspctive on the band....It's just not healthy, and I have family members who are going through illnesses because of smoking so...

And I don't like how Gerard gets most of the attention. Bob is definately one of the most under appreciated members and deserves more recognition. I'd like to hear him, Ray, and Mikey speak a little more, and Gerard a little less (no offense to him).
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
December 5th, 2005 at 06:42pm
I dont like Mikey for some reason. He looks like he dosent belong in the band, and i hate the way he talks
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
December 5th, 2005 at 06:53pm
There isn't anything that I don't like about mcr, except that they might become the next green day. I was thinking about that the other day and I litteraly almost started crying, I guess i'm emotional.
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
December 5th, 2005 at 07:10pm
I hate that mikey ray and bob hardly ever talk in interviews. that's pretty much it. other than that I LOVE 'EM
TessaAutomatica
Salute You in Your Grave
TessaAutomatica
December 5th, 2005 at 07:18pm
well ya know how Gee has a torn lip?
well he talks to onbe side of his mouth
and it bugs the hell outta me!!