Don't have an account? Create one!

Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
XxvampirepixiexX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxvampirepixiexX
April 8th, 2006 at 12:23pm
ther needed to b an all of the above answer on that poll. for gods sakes its mcr not gee or bob or ray or mikey or frank. mcr!
SilenceInBlack&White
Joining The Black Parade
SilenceInBlack&White
April 8th, 2006 at 12:37pm
I know that MCR as band is what I look up to as a whole because together they have something and try and change people's lives and that's something that indefinitely look up to.

But individually I look up to Gerard more than any of the other bands because he's been through so much. He's been an alcoholic and conquered it, he's been on drugs and conquered that, and he's been very depressed and suicidal and he's conquered that also. He's overcome everything he's been through, and for that i believe he is a strong person and I'm glad he's still here. He makes me believe that i can overcome anything that comes in my way you know? that's why i look up to him most.
black~roses
Joining The Black Parade
black~roses
April 8th, 2006 at 12:57pm
gerard- for getting through those rough patches in his life, over coming his addictions, making me feel i can do anything i wanted, and writing wonderful music,
Ray- he is my inspiration to play guitar, cause he is the best!
The Suspect
Really Not Okay
The Suspect
April 8th, 2006 at 01:11pm
I don't think I look up to any one more than the other. It takes all five of them to make what they make. I suppose I admire every one of them in their own ways. Everyone has been through shit and everyone is wonderful at what they do.

Yes, I suppose one can admire Gerard for getting through so much terrible stuff, but you have to look up to everyone else and recognise their strengths for sticking with him, keeping the band going and helping him out.

All 5 are talented and determined and I admire, respect an "look up to" that.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 8th, 2006 at 04:08pm
XxvampirepixiexX:
ther needed to b an all of the above answer on that poll. for gods sakes its mcr not gee or bob or ray or mikey or frank. mcr!

yes i agree w/ u there.
minimarket.
Salute You in Your Grave
minimarket.
April 8th, 2006 at 04:31pm
nobody =]
Headfirst*For*Halos
Killjoy
Headfirst*For*Halos
April 8th, 2006 at 05:23pm
hmm well I would have to say Gerard, ray, or frank. I look up to gerard because his alcohol/Drug problem on LOTMS inspired me because he showed me that he was brave and that in the end he fought and concured his addiction. Ray because hes an amazing guitar player and I would love to play an ounce like he plays...and frank because he seems the most genuine and it seems that he always wants the best for the band and others. Embarassed

ohh and I just joined the forum and I must say that I love it!!! I've been lurking around this site for awhile and when I would try to join it wouldnt let me but three's a charm I guess... Smile
Aww.Sugarr
Salute You in Your Grave
Aww.Sugarr
April 8th, 2006 at 05:28pm
Gerard because pf everything he's been through, and because of how much his lyrics inspire me. Many other reasons but i dont know how to explain it.
Frank because he is the most amazing guitarist I have ever seen. Just watching him makes me want to go play my guitar
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
April 8th, 2006 at 05:31pm
whats not to look up to? theres so many but i find it unique how they are against objectifying women. i mean, can someone seriously name an awesome rock band who has done that? i think its awesome.
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
April 8th, 2006 at 07:34pm
gerard cos he helped me and a load of kids overcome depression and alchol abuse and drug abuse. hes saved a lot of peoples lifes and i no i would be dead it it wasn't for him and mcr
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 9th, 2006 at 09:35am
in this pole, they should honestly have "the WHOLE band" as an option! cause thats what most of us would choose- its real hard to pick between each member. in my case, i look up to the band, not an individual person.
bullets_are_the reason
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets_are_the reason
April 9th, 2006 at 11:26am
yay i would've chose the whole band but i guess gerard cause he has overcome so much in his life!!
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
April 9th, 2006 at 11:41am
gerard - he has a nice voice
mikey - he learns bass in order to play for his bros band
ray - nice guitar skills
frank - nice guitar skills as well
bob - nice drumming skills

all of em!
fire at willxxo
Killjoy
fire at willxxo
April 9th, 2006 at 11:42am
i look up 2 gerard the most bc i can really relate to some of what he went thru as a kid and the way he overcame everything in his life that sucked seems so amazing 2 me
Redthecat
Fabulous Killjoy
Redthecat
April 9th, 2006 at 11:46am
I look up to their great humor and their wonderful, music. Sounds kinda lame but all well.
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
April 9th, 2006 at 12:32pm
well...no one else but..........
MY DEAR GERARD WAY....wahahaha
he is exellent in...uhm...i think in EVERYTHING...

i love that guy!!!!

(sorry if my font size is kinda big...)
Wink
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
April 9th, 2006 at 03:52pm
hmmm , I don't look up to any of them. Yeah , I think their music is great , but I don't think celebrities should be deified.......ever
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 10th, 2006 at 01:32am
wow i must say i actually love all of the members dearly so i dont have a actual fave member but i do look up to gerard because some of the things he went through was some of the things i went through and the most important thing about him is that he doesnt make me feel like im alone anymore and before mcr came into my life, i was completely a loner because i felt like people in my life didnt understand me or didnt get me and im eternally grateful and thankful that mcr has changed that. they all changed that not just gerard. without them in my life, i dont know what i would do. i would pretty much love to meet all 5 members cuz they are totally awesome
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
April 10th, 2006 at 01:59am
I look up to all of them equally.

Even though Gerard went through all the drugs, the rest of the band stuck up with him and helped him get better. They didn't just throw him out because he was an addict.

I look up to them from all the troubles they have been through, from trying to fend off record producers from out of nowhere wanting to sign them, to all the fans wanting to fuck them.

If I were them, I wouldn't be able to stand it. I would blow up at everyone and just tell them to leave me the fuck alone. But no, not them. They are my heros, and I look up to all of them.
reckless decadence.
Salute You in Your Grave
reckless decadence.
April 10th, 2006 at 08:21pm
Yeah. . .I think I look up to Gerard most. But .they.x.die.by.x.three. [sorry I don't know your name >.<] is right, it's not like they threw Gee out because he was an addict. I mean in LOTMS whenever Gerard passed out or had a hangover, Frank was the one who picked him up off the ground and asked him if he was okay. Mikey learned to play bass [I think I heard somewhere over again...like he knew how to and then he stopped, then started for MCR], Ray was in another band but he came to MCR, he's an amazing musician, and Bob. . .well Bob is just. . .amazing.