Don't have an account? Create one!

Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
mcrxgwxrocks
Killjoy
mcrxgwxrocks
November 10th, 2006 at 01:43pm
i dno all of them really r my fav nd .... gerard nd allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of them i cnt pick ...
Grein
Killjoy
Grein
November 10th, 2006 at 04:43pm
Where I think all of the guys are amazing people with enormous talent, I think I most admire Gerard. He went through so much a couple of years ago and to be where he is today is saying a lot about his character. I know what it's like to deal with depression and some of the issues he was having and have over come them myself. I think that is why I can relate to a lot of his lyrics. I also love to draw and his artwork is amazing. I think the guys from MCR are a great bunch of guys that have stuck with each other through so much. They must have a tremendous bond with one another.
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
November 10th, 2006 at 09:57pm
I'd definetly say I look up to Gerard the most, he's like my freakin' idol and this may sound stupid but, someday I'd like to be just like him.
Pen Name
Shotgun Sinner
Pen Name
November 10th, 2006 at 11:02pm
i look up to all of them because they all are different and they are all inspiring
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
December 5th, 2006 at 10:58am
Gerard because of all that he went through with the booze and stuff, getting to the point where he is now. Like he sifted through all the shit to find himself and it kind of made me do the same.
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
December 5th, 2006 at 01:29pm
Mainly Gerard and Mikey....

Gerard because he's been through so much yet he still manages to be an amazing musician....
Mikey because he came through his depression and still stayed in MCR!
ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
December 5th, 2006 at 01:50pm
I look up them all 'cos they're out there kicking ass, saving lives & giving their fans hope. Yes, I know I'm sentimental. :giggle:
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
December 5th, 2006 at 03:51pm
To all of them... Because the music and the lyrics match so fucking perfectly. I love them...
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
December 5th, 2006 at 05:08pm
Gerard because, ARGH he's just amazing. The woman that marries goes out with him is honestly one of the luckiest women in the world.

And Mikey because he inspires to to play bass and I want to grow up to be just like him. (Cheesy I know) XD
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
December 8th, 2006 at 05:20am
RAY!!!! he gets hardly any credit, because everyone else in the band is like, really good looking and all. Not that hes not. But gerard? Anyway, ray does stacks of the work too.

And gerard. hes just gone through so much.
KissTheBride
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KissTheBride
December 8th, 2006 at 11:02am
Gerard becuase He has gone through realy simular things like me, I love his visions and belifes of saving kids and his artistic meanings for music and how he sees music and making a band more that simply making music and more as a strong way of giving a message to the world.
xMeganx
Killjoy
xMeganx
December 8th, 2006 at 11:48am
Gerard because of everything he went through. It takes a really strong person to overcome addiction. Besides, he seems like such a nice person and cares alot for his fans.
x Ash x
Fabulous Killjoy
x Ash x
December 8th, 2006 at 05:16pm
Frank because he is the awesomist (is that even a word?) guitar player i have ever seen.
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
December 9th, 2006 at 07:22am
Definitly Gerard and Ray.
Gerard: He tells the world how great 'broken' kids are. I love that. Plus, he started a band to save people's lives. That is what I call a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
Ray: He is a rockstar, and he doesn't give a shit if he's famous. =]
slytherclaw
Fabulous Killjoy
slytherclaw
December 9th, 2006 at 05:39pm
I look up to all of them as they are all taller than me Smile
It was a bad joke, I know.

I admire all of them for their talent, but I really admire the way Gerard has turned his life around for the better
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
December 10th, 2006 at 09:51pm
Frank
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
December 11th, 2006 at 09:53am
I think I would say Gerard. I think the other guys are awesome, but Gerard has been through so much, and yet he has become the person he is today. But part of that was down to the Frank, Bob, and the rest of the guys. Gerard lyrics are awesome and they always have a message in them and I love it!
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
December 11th, 2006 at 10:10am
Whaaa...Your forcing me to pick??
HELL I AIN'T GONNA CHOOSE ONE OF 'EM!

Cause like Gerard's gotten himself through depression and drug abuse and being an alcoholic and all that, plus he's a wicked singer and drawer and song writer.

Ray has got the coolest hair ever, and he rocks at the guitar.

Frank also rocks at ze guitar.

Mikey is just plain cute, I don't know what to say, but he rocks the bass right, and he's cute x]]

And Bob....HE'S BOB GOD DAMNIT! LOOK UP TO BOB!
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
December 11th, 2006 at 10:58am
I'm definitely gonna have to go with Gerard here. He represents the whole, which is not an easy thing to do. But he's one of those characters who you can look at and almost always see something of yourself in. He's not afraid of his own flaws, and lets his inner demons come out on stage to show that. Something I wish I could do. It does help a little, that a long time ago, before I knew MCR existed, I decided to not play the dating scene, but rather just sat down and wrote out a list of what I would want in a guy to make me actually spend the time to date him, and not to sound teenieish (I am the furthest thing from it), Gerard just happens to fit the bill. Ya gotta love the respect he gives everyone.

also, I've never seen a person who puts his heart and soul into their craft the way Frank does. crazy!
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
December 11th, 2006 at 04:41pm
I look up to Frank the most. He's the best guitar play on the planet, and he has the kinda attitude like, 'Fuck You. I don't care.'

I love that about him.