Don't have an account? Create one!

Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
xXSwingLifeAwayXx
Killjoy
xXSwingLifeAwayXx
March 10th, 2007 at 11:22pm
i agree with billyspleen, and Aliveorxxnot..........
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 11th, 2007 at 12:21am
BOB

helllls yeeeaaahhhhhhh

he taught me to hate cameras

mmm idol

haha
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 11th, 2007 at 12:22am
on another mcr board someone said that they looked upto gerard the most and someone said why
and they said

coz lyk omgz hes lyke so hawt zOMg

i wanted to slap them
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 13th, 2007 at 03:15pm
Frankie-Oreo:
on another mcr board someone said that they looked upto gerard the most and someone said why
and they said

coz lyk omgz hes lyke so hawt zOMg

i wanted to slap them

Oh god me too.......I would too.......GAH....
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 13th, 2007 at 03:27pm
I look up to Frank.........Okay....yea I think he's hot!!!! But before you throw tomatoes, bricks, and other various items....hear me out.....

I think he's an amazing person....I haven't met him...yet....but I hear he's so nice.

he cares about his fans, he's extremely talented, and he's just an all around great guy. I've seen LOTMS, he loves music with a passion.

I also saw in this interview thingy I found on Youtube, that before he dies, he wants to make his mark

He's made his mark in my life. He's one of my idols. The reason I actually begged for a guitar for Christmas.....

...I'm not playing favorites...I love all 5 of them and look up to the whole band!!!! ^_^
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
March 13th, 2007 at 06:34pm
Gerard. He encouraged me to take no shit and be yourself. He inspires me in so many ways: he is really talented, he got out of drugs and alcohol, he cares about his fans (while other bands just play for money) and changes your point of view about life.
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
March 13th, 2007 at 06:43pm
Celine For War:
i look up to ray.. he's like my idol.. he rocks in playing his guitar!!

Same here<3
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
March 13th, 2007 at 06:51pm
I agree. ray is the coolest person ever. he even has sick hair. Gerard is also very inspiring. but it seems almost everyone on INO thinks that lol...
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
March 13th, 2007 at 09:58pm
I love them all really, it's just I feel like I can relate more to Gerard. I love them all equally. I just needed to explain... and now I'm just confused. So I'm gonna shut up now...
FutureMrs.GerardWay
Killjoy
FutureMrs.GerardWay
March 18th, 2007 at 12:15am
i know this is cliche but Gerard
he's been through so much but he's kept on going anyway
Murder Magician
Salute You in Your Grave
Murder Magician
March 18th, 2007 at 12:24am
Gerard.
He has been through so much and me and him have been through pretty much the exact same stuff, I can relate to him on so many levels. Also, he keeps carrying on despite all hes been through, and thats where most of my confidence comes from.

But other than that, I look up to all the members in MCR for just everything they do.
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 19th, 2007 at 01:45am
I look up to all of them because they're all my heroes.
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 10th, 2007 at 01:48pm
Gerard because he's been thru so much in his life and he has really became a legend in my eyes.
He got sober afyer his drinking problems and got clean off drugs wich is really somthing because thrru the shyte timesof his life he may have wanted so drink or heroin or w/e but he stuck at it.
And because he used to have to become drunk to perform on stage but he realised that it shudnt be like that so he learnt everything again and now he is classed as one of the most amazing live performers EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he is hawttttttt In Love
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
April 10th, 2007 at 01:58pm
I look up to Gerard most. Why? well where do I start Smile There is also alot I can relate to him through, he's a huge hero of mine and I have alot of respect for him.
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 10th, 2007 at 02:42pm
i look up to Gerard the most and i admire him for getting of acohol and drug addiction...most of the people said it already but i don't care

WAY TO GO GERARD!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
Dead Guardian Angel
Jazz Hands
Dead Guardian Angel
April 10th, 2007 at 03:20pm
Gerard. The reason is because he's always there for you, whether you know him or not. He's everyone's savior. Plus, I'm an aspiring artist and Gerard just gives me hope that I get better and better each day. I've drawn him twice and both looked amazing (meaning, he didn't look like a chick!). That means something! I know it!

*Sakura-chan*
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
April 10th, 2007 at 04:42pm
Dead_Guardian_Angel:
Gerard. The reason is because he's always there for you, whether you know him or not. He's everyone's savior. Plus, I'm an aspiring artist and Gerard just gives me hope that I get better and better each day. I've drawn him twice and both looked amazing (meaning, he didn't look like a chick!). That means something! I know it!

*Sakura-chan*

Also I totally agree with you, he is always their for everyone. I too hope you'll reach your high hopes of being an artist.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 10th, 2007 at 08:47pm
I look up to all of them but I mostly look up to Gerard.. I will kind of repeat Dead_Guardian_Angel.. He makes me want to strive as a Hip Hop artist, which is amazing cause MCR is nowhere close to Hip Hop... He is basically my savior, he makes me strong, I don't know him personally but its not hard to see he is there for you, he cares about you, and was once just as messed up as some other people on here.. He knows what its like to go through tough times.. All five of those guys do.. I could go on forever but I just think Gerard is an angel at my side.. I'll just repeat what everybody else said haha.
Dead Guardian Angel
Jazz Hands
Dead Guardian Angel
April 10th, 2007 at 09:14pm
Charlene:
Dead_Guardian_Angel:

*Sakura-chan*

Also I totally agree with you, he is always their for everyone. I too hope you'll reach your high hopes of being an artist.

Thank you sooo much. Good luck with your aspirations as well! ^ ^

*Sakura-chan*
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 10th, 2007 at 09:54pm

I know its really cliche but I really like all of them. I mean Gerard may have made up the band, Bob completed the band, Mikey held the band together, Ray made cool guitar solos and Frank giving kick ass performances, but they really did this all together.
They pulled through it all friends so I really look up to all of them!
Punk