Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
June 3rd, 2007 at 08:33pm
i definitely look up to Mikey.
He's just got this certain cool-ness about him that no one else really has,
and he's never been into drugs or anything like that, at least, not that i know of.
And of course, i want to be a bassist in a band when i get older.
It helps that he's only the best bass player ever.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 4th, 2007 at 08:05am
i know everyone says this but it would have to be gerard

he has gone through so much and he gives me the strength to over come what i need to.

i know this has been said a hundred times but it is true. Gerard truly is my hero.
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
June 4th, 2007 at 01:20pm
Frank because he just seems so comfortable with himself, down
to earth, sincere, and passionate.
Shotgun Sinner.
Fabulous Killjoy
Shotgun Sinner.
June 4th, 2007 at 01:56pm
SandraVerdugo:
I think i look up to mostly Gerard 'cause he makes the lyrics and loves to write and draw which i love ....

Sorry to quote, but Gerard's not the only one who makes the lyrics, Gerard said it himself in an interview. (I'll post proof as soon as I find it.)
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 18th, 2008 at 04:01am
I look up to Mikey I can relate to him a lot more than any of the others
nevergetmealive
Joining The Black Parade
nevergetmealive
September 18th, 2008 at 04:57am
i look up to gerard the most as he has come through so much and done great things through all his troubles. He is such a talented lyricist and drawer and writer, and i can relate to him so much
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
September 18th, 2008 at 08:54am
AGAIN he's not THE lyricist.My Chem ARE the lyricistS.They're a band.Gerard is the vocalist,he's the most popular one and all,but that doesn't mean that he does everything for the band.

Personally,I look up to Gerard,not because of his drawing skills or talent,but for his strength to deal with anyhting.And Frank,because of his energy on stage and I love the way he plays.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 18th, 2008 at 09:47am
All five of them; it takes everyone to make the band the entity that it is today.

btw Geri: G does write all the lyrics - the entire band has said so. This doesn't mean the other dudes don't have input, it simply means that they let him write them up. G usually freestyles a song before finalizing the lyrics. Just FYI Wink
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 18th, 2008 at 03:43pm
i look up to the entire band because they write music not to make tons of money but to have an impact and to change lives
to me that is truelly inspiring
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
September 18th, 2008 at 08:10pm
i look up to the entire band but i honestly mostly look up to gerard because he's just being himself. he's not being fake, he's not being all rockstar, he's being the dorky lead singer of my favourite band that wants to live a normal life but he wants to help other people, & i really really respect that.
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
September 20th, 2008 at 11:07pm
Gerard because he writes the lyrics and come up wih all that cool artwork. Smile
my6chemical6romance6
Jazz Hands
my6chemical6romance6
September 21st, 2008 at 05:07am
Mikey because he's handsome,hot,and most definitely the best bass player in the world. He's also awesome, and he's super quite.
Malicia
Salute You in Your Grave
Malicia
September 21st, 2008 at 10:44am
Frank, he's got this awesome style of his, and he plays.. wow. He seems like a great person too.
sweet_nightmare
Killjoy
sweet_nightmare
September 21st, 2008 at 11:58am
I look up to Gerard because he was able to face his demons and conqure them, I also look up to Frank because I just love how is. Most people say I'm hyper like he is. I look up to Ray because he seems to have this humble thing about him, I look up to Bob because he seems to put alot into the band as a drumer, and I look up to Mikey because he seems to keep the band together and being the spirtual adviser does seem to be a hard job. Yes, I look up to all of them but I felt lik I had to spcify. If I pissed anyone off because of this sorry in advance. Smile
I_Promise
Killjoy
I_Promise
September 21st, 2008 at 05:11pm
i think personally, it'd have to be gerard.

he's been through alot and has come through it, it gives a form of substance to his lyrics.
heartstolenbymcr
Killjoy
heartstolenbymcr
September 22nd, 2008 at 04:45pm
frank definently. coz hes my guitar hero
he rocks SO HARD on stage xDD
and hes such a comimted vegetarian
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
September 22nd, 2008 at 04:51pm
I look up to all of them... Because they are so dedicated to what they believe in, and so determined to showcase their talents in the best way possible. They have a message that they want to send and they want to make a difference. That's why I respect them all deeply and look up to them all. Plus the music kicks ass.. It just does. Mr. Green
IeromyHero
Killjoy
IeromyHero
September 22nd, 2008 at 05:04pm
I really like Frankie because he seems sweet, funny and just a great person to have as a friend. My friend has met him and said that he is very sweet and personal one on one with the fans.
He get points in my book for that!
However, I am MOST LIKE Gerard as far as his interests.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 23rd, 2008 at 01:51pm
bob because im learning drums right now
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 29th, 2008 at 01:42pm
all 5 of them, probably frank the most though, i wish i had his determination.