Don't have an account? Create one!

Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
July 8th, 2006 at 08:23pm
I saw Mikey above all.
I don't know something about him makes me admire him most of all. I'm trying really hard to be a great bass player and everytime I thought about giving up I would look at my MCR poster and Mikey and I would feel better about it.
I also admire how greatly he gets along with his brother, like he said in the dvd that they were best friends, and I wish things for me could be the same, because me and my brother don't really get along.
I feel a weird similiarity thing with him too, they say he's like everyones kid brother, and I'm always treated like the little sister, I even have people who call me "sister"
I'm just being silly but those are my reasons.
lanee.
In The Murder Scene
lanee.
July 8th, 2006 at 08:33pm
Well, I know most people say Gerard because I guess in a way he's the more popular of the guys in MCR... but I relate to Gerard so much, I have so much in common with him. He inspires me to think better of myself, and to get help with some problems I've had... I'm a singer and a guitarist in a band.. and he's defiantly a major influence. So is Frank. Frank's energy and overall personality is similar to mine, and I kind of look up to people that I can relate to... so that's probably why I look up to 'em. (Not to mention that I'm 5'4..)..... (*Sigh*, i wish.. i'm 5'3)
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
July 14th, 2006 at 08:53pm
well i alway look up to my frankie boy
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
July 14th, 2006 at 09:59pm
all of them have their own stories and equally deserves to be looked up to. i look up to the entire band. just that i look up to gerard more. most probably because of him overcoming all the rough patches in his life.
hoopla
Killjoy
hoopla
July 15th, 2006 at 02:51pm
I look up to everyone in the band, but for seperate reasons.
But all in all, if I had to peg one of the guys as my main insperation, it'd have to be Gerard.
We've gone through similar things in our lives and his lyrics are just.. I dunno, amazing. I look up to him a lot. :]
Resignation
Bleeding on the Floor
Resignation
July 15th, 2006 at 03:37pm
Toro.

He's an amazing guitarist. I'd give anything to be half as talented as he is. Actually, a few of my friends (who are very anti-MCR) agree that he's fucking amazing. =|
iwantpoofyhead
Really Not Okay
iwantpoofyhead
July 15th, 2006 at 03:46pm
yes^ ray is very very talented at the guitar.
i took up to ray also, because he doesn't do all this stuff to get attention (not that any members of my chem do...) and he doesn't care what people say and doesn't care if he is famous or not.
and--his 'fro is amazing.
breakingXemo
Killjoy
breakingXemo
July 20th, 2006 at 01:41am
i picked gerard,
not because he's the frontman of mcr
but because he's always the lady charmer
i went to an mcr concert & he talked about how he got pissed because some guys went around with a videocamera trying to get girls to flash them
&he quoted that all girls are beautiful no matter what size they are
breakingXemo
Killjoy
breakingXemo
July 20th, 2006 at 01:42am
i picked gerard,
not because he's the frontman of mcr
but because he's always the lady charmer
i went to an mcr concert & he talked about how he got pissed because some guys went around with a videocamera trying to get girls to flash them
&he quoted that all girls are beautiful no matter what size they are
ceiling cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ceiling cat
July 20th, 2006 at 01:51am
I picked Gerard because of how he is so kind... he isn't your regular frontman who has the big ego that tends to go with the role (sorry, I'm not making a generalisation... well, I am... but... hopefully you get what I mean, and if not, it's just my opinion). Like, didn't he once get the band to stop playing at a concert because he was worried about some people in the crowd? And also, I love how he doesn't tend to judge (like on LOTMS - "If people want to drink, that's awesome, but it doesn't work for me" < that might not be right sorry), and how he spoke out against sexism. Also, I love how he encouraged people with depression to speak out about it. He's just amazing, and I love him for that.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
July 20th, 2006 at 02:15am
Gerald Wai!
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
July 20th, 2006 at 02:22am
Joke Me Something Awful:
Gerald Wai!

Bahahaha.
I pick...
Mickee Wai!
ZomGz, he Iz Sooo HawT!
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
July 20th, 2006 at 02:30am
Gerard. It must have been so hard for him to give up drinking and all that.
Some people think it's impossible, but know they can do it becasue he can. Love you, Gee
Toro_Sex
Joining The Black Parade
Toro_Sex
July 20th, 2006 at 11:29am
I picked Ray becasue he can play like no other and you can see his love for music in the way he plays. It blows me away. He is close to becoming tied with Bob! Wooo!
Fluffy Bunny of Doom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Fluffy Bunny of Doom
July 23rd, 2006 at 04:34am
Gerard is who i look up to he is an amazing arstist and he sings and looks Great i want to be like him but umm well not a boy i am a girl but who cares
My Baby Shot Me Down
Really Not Okay
My Baby Shot Me Down
August 25th, 2006 at 11:07am
gerard!!!! he is just full of talent! but also ray he really works hard man!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 25th, 2006 at 02:04pm
All of them!! But probably I most look up to Mikey and Gerard (Mikey for inspiring me to play bass and Gerard for...idk everything about him is awesome.)
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
August 26th, 2006 at 03:32pm
i relate to Gerard in alot of ways, yet sometimes i can see myself in Mikey. I look up to Bob for the whole 'Take no shit' thing. I look up to Frankie because i want tobe just as happy as he is when he's on stage. Ray, i just love how Rays so dedicated and un selfish. I look up to them all, together they make my biggests hero; MCR
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 8th, 2006 at 11:01am
Mikey because in Life On the Murder Scene they said that hes the one that kept everyone sane.....

Man do i sure need him right now lmao.
gerards hot
Killjoy
gerards hot
November 10th, 2006 at 01:31pm
gerad cuz hes a hottie and sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1