Don't have an account? Create one!

The Sharpest Lives

AuthorMessage
BaileyIero
Killjoy
BaileyIero
September 14th, 2011 at 10:29am
If I have my facts straight, this was actually about the stuff that Mikey was going through. That's why he does the back up vocals on the cd. *I must say that he sounds EXACTLY like his brother :3 *
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
Fabulous Killjoy
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
January 10th, 2012 at 02:12pm
The Sharpest Lives is my #1 favorite song on The Black Parade album.
It's amazing!
Seems like it's about being abandoned by the sane. [;
ThisKillJoyIsNotOkay
Killjoy
ThisKillJoyIsNotOkay
February 13th, 2015 at 05:00pm
If you really think about this song other then agreeing with what all of the other people think it is about you will find its a deeper meaning then just drugs and alcohol. Its about more than that. Its about all the sins and wants in life. It may mention drugs and alcohol but it doesnt just mean DRUGS. Many things can be YOUR DRUG. such as candy or sex. anything can control you if you want it enough. Gerard isnt just talking about himself. He is talking to and about ALL of his fans... people missunderstood for their want of THEIR drug. And it really doesnt matter what the songs surface looks like... i think the band wants us to take it into our own interpritation and put it in value for our lives.
Threecheersparade
Killjoy
Threecheersparade
March 31st, 2017 at 03:38pm
It is deeper than what most people are saying about drugs and alcohol, it also is about wanting more in life. It mentions things like "it rains and it pours when you're out on your own" showing that he doesn't want to be alone anymore. But I think it's mostly saying how fame can pressure you into using drugs and alcohol, and once you give into that you lose a lot of the people you love.
mar0o0ha.z
Killjoy
mar0o0ha.z
June 18th, 2020 at 04:04pm
Definitely about someone who looses his life and love to alcohol and drugs .. my favourite song and i can't believe they're back together and going to perform and sing again .. miss you MCR and can't wait to attend the concert in Germany 2021 Evil or Very Mad Nyam