genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
September 5th, 2007 at 04:33am
LoversHeartDisease:
Wow dude

See the poor girl's post above.

Children are precious

Humans in general. If we die, we will be dearly issed. One human death can affect the world

Nobody will really care if a few animals die. Especially for the lives of our beloved ones.

i definately agree on that one... i never thought i would agree with you on anything... i guess life is full of surprises... Mr. Green
Burning Friend
Banned
Burning Friend
September 7th, 2007 at 12:18am
This is a petition to stop a practice that takes place in Reunion Island where stray dogs and cats are strung up on hooks and tied to the backs of boats for live shark bait. Anyone else who thinks this is sick please sign the petition because it's about 21,000 signatures short, but it might not be a lost cause.
here
emolovekills
Killjoy
emolovekills
September 7th, 2007 at 04:31pm
about animal testing i totally agree that it's wrong, as we are no better than them. but a cure for cancer, emphysema, and A.I.D.S, i guess it's alright!
emolovekills
Killjoy
emolovekills
September 7th, 2007 at 04:35pm
animals have feelings too! i saw a poster once of a cat that had had it's stomach stuffed with cigarettes. if anyone thinks thats alright, tell me where you live. i will punch your balls off.
emolovekills
Killjoy
emolovekills
September 7th, 2007 at 04:36pm
no, seriously.
ziggy stardust;
Salute You in Your Grave
ziggy stardust;
September 7th, 2007 at 05:06pm
Burning Friend:
This is a petition to stop a practice that takes place in Reunion Island where stray dogs and cats are strung up on hooks and tied to the backs of boats for live shark bait. Anyone else who thinks this is sick please sign the petition because it's about 21,000 signatures short, but it might not be a lost cause.
here

I signed with under my alter-ego. I'm sending it to all my friends.
CarcinogenCrush
Jazz Hands
CarcinogenCrush
September 9th, 2007 at 10:41pm
Animal abuse is sadistic, and animal testing is no different. People who test on animals are sick sick sick. I think people who test on animals should be subject to the same treatment.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
September 13th, 2007 at 12:40am
Like I have said to others, I can't wait for a loved one of yours to get cancer. I would assume that because you are so deeply against animal testing, you are against all of wonder things that came from it, therefore would not support their treatment.

Because shocking fact: all major medical advances have come from animal testing.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
September 13th, 2007 at 12:59am
LoversHeartDisease:
Like I have said to others, I can't wait for a loved one of yours to get cancer. I would assume that because you are so deeply against animal testing, you are against all of wonder things that came from it, therefore would not support their treatment.

Because shocking fact: all major medical advances have come from animal testing.
that really harsh of you to say "I cant wait for a loved one of yours to get cancer"
people have diffrent opinions and you have to learn to respect it.You think something and another person thinks something else no need to say you wish something bad will happen cause they dont agree with you
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
September 13th, 2007 at 01:24am
LoversHeartDisease:

that's gotta be one the worst things you've ever posted. that was truly uncalled for.

yes all major medical advances do come from animal testing, but you cant beat down someone because they love animals and don't want them to be tested on.

my grandpa is dying of cancer right now, its horrible to wish that on anyone, no matter if you like them or not. and cancer is now having more natural treatments (acupuncture and many others) then chemotherapy.

if you ever say something like 'I can't wait for a loved one of yours to get cancer' again i will not think twice about reporting you to a mod. and this isn't the first time you've done it either, go re-read the rules before you post.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
September 13th, 2007 at 02:22am
It's a phrase. I meant "it's ganna happen, your reaction will be ironically priceless"

I don't like when people get sick, I see it enough myself. >_>

Im not actually wishing badly on her, hense a follow up after the sentance.

Although if you didn't figure that out, I apologize for that <3

EDIT: and don't worry GND, chances are you won't be dealing with me until after my surrgate father dies. INO isn't really something I have been focusing on since his treatment started failing.

Trust me, im not like, the world's biggest jerk >_>
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
September 13th, 2007 at 02:42am
^i know what you meant. you just said you couldn't wait for their loved one to get cancer, which is terrible. if you used a different way of saying it,that didn't imply you wishing for someone to get cancer, i wouldn't have been hard on you.

what i said is that if someone doesn't want to see animals get hurt (whether or not it helps us), you shouldn't say something like that, at least try to understand what they're going at.

I'm sorry about your surrgate dad. i wish you the best.

and don't worry, its Donald Trump.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
December 20th, 2007 at 12:43pm
I think as long as the testing is done as humanely as possible, and for [i]medical[i] advances only, then it's fine.

Well, I'm not saying it's fine.
But I'm not against it.

Saving lives is important.

But for beauty cosmetics and such, then I'm against it.
No animal should suffer for a lipstick.
Diet Coke
Killjoy
Diet Coke
December 20th, 2007 at 04:15pm
animal testing is fucking sick

it can't be humane.
i would like to see you be happy strapped up in a motherfucking cage with fucking make up plastered on your face,

if you react to it, don't worry we will just throw you out and do the same thing to your brother.
they are real. they do have feelings. they feel pain, and they hurt.

messed up cunt if you think thats right
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
December 20th, 2007 at 06:20pm
This thread is slightly pointless, everyone agrees with everyone else.
I'm going to reply to the zoo animals thing.

I'm against it. Some animals are saved from oil spills and crap, and get so used to being fed and housed that they can't go back, but that gives you no right to put it in a cage to be stared at for the rest of it's life.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
December 24th, 2007 at 10:47am
i-promise:
animal testing is fucking sick

it can't be humane.
i would like to see you be happy strapped up in a motherfucking cage with fucking make up plastered on your face,

if you react to it, don't worry we will just throw you out and do the same thing to your brother.
they are real. they do have feelings. they feel pain, and they hurt.

messed up cunt if you think thats right

Ok dude, thats all good. So when your parents start withering away from cancer/related disease, I suppose they will just have to suffer instead of being treated without all of the wonderful medical adancements we have recieved from animal testing...afterall, it's sick, why should we let humans use what animals have DISGUSTINGLY suffered for...

For serious kid, life is about sacrifices. We still can't do everything we want to do in medicine without animal testing, so for the good of mankind, we still do it. We arn't here to look our for a few animals we have bred for the purpose of serving us, not when our own kind is contracting new diseases every day.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 24th, 2007 at 06:03pm
Yara; wtf...:
For it? Against it? Why?

Added: How do you feel about zoo animals? Seal clubbing? Killing of whales?

Against it. Why would we kill living beautiful creatures that make our world a better place, or atleast try, despite some of us do nothing but pollute, trash, and do not care about our environment.
Take for example Snakes, Some people fear them but they eat rats, so it reduces the amount of rats(example)
Gerard Way's Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Gerard Way's Angel
December 24th, 2007 at 08:10pm
Animal Testing Is Freaking Gay Disgust Any body that Is A Part Of It Has Got Serious Problems. It's Really Sad Crying or Very sad
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 24th, 2007 at 11:31pm
Gerard Way's Angel:
Animal Testing Is Freaking gay Disgust Any body that Is A Part Of It Has Got Serious Problems. It's Really Sad Crying or Very sad

Take KFC(Kentucky Fried Cruelty) for example
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
December 25th, 2007 at 05:40pm
tbh i'm against it but if its for things like medication to cure cancer and that well maybe its not so immoral

hmm :/
and decidedly undecided Smile