Don't have an account? Create one!

Aliens.

AuthorMessage
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 23rd, 2007 at 02:45am
ilovegerardway2much:
i dont believe in aliens. i think its a bunch of b.s. if u leave this planet theres nothing else on any other planet. u may think im stupid or my opinion is stupid but really ur jus sounding stupid. "I am a full believer in Aliens". RIIIGHT.

No, I don't think your opinion is stupid at all. I'm just saying there must be something out there in the vast universe rather then nothing. Besides, how do we know there is nothing in any other planet when humans haven't explored the universe yet. I really don't care about aliens, but I was just merely trying to express my opinion on them and I understand that you are too so its okay to say anything about them.

EDIT: If you're saying that I'm sounding stupid, then you are also saying that anyone who believes that there are aliens are stupid. Why would you say that there is nothing out there in the universe? Are you saying that you're smarter then Einstein? The fact that he said it was possible that there is life outside our own. Next time you post your opinion, don't state it as if it is a fact, you're only making a fool of yourself.
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
May 23rd, 2007 at 05:45pm
i dont know about aliens w/ like green skin and 5 eyes or whatever, but i do think there's got to be some life on other planets.
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
May 23rd, 2007 at 05:48pm
No way.
DegenerateHippie
Killjoy
DegenerateHippie
May 23rd, 2007 at 06:17pm
requiem.:
Aliens? K.

I do believe in them. I mean, d00d. We can't be the only life form in the universe.
And I do believe that if they are out there, they are loads smarter than us.

Agreed.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
June 15th, 2007 at 06:56pm
i do believe aliens existed, the universe goes on forever and there can be more than one. but if they would hurt us they would've done it by now, and even if they did they'd die once they got on earth (war of the worlds, they would be exposed to viruses that they dont have on their planet)
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
June 15th, 2007 at 06:58pm
they probally dont look like what everyone thinks they would, green skin big eyes, they probally look like... us.
river phoenix.
Salute You in Your Grave
river phoenix.
June 15th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Remember, if aliens are seeing us, the distance the light has to travel to get to them will be at least 500 light years or so. They are seeing our past, not now. So any message from them will be complementing us on how tight our ladies corsets are, not how detailed our micro circuitary is.

Also, why would they necissarily be cleverer than us?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
June 15th, 2007 at 07:53pm
Does anyone believe that aliens seeded the life on this planet?
My brother does.
He believes that aliens, excuse my extremely unscientific speak, "dropped off" life on this planet and then later "dropped off" some technology. Not sure what it was that he said they dropped off though.
It's called panspermia, I believe.
racoon man
Salute You in Your Grave
racoon man
June 18th, 2007 at 04:32am
the univerese is far to big to have only one life inhabited planet
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 18th, 2007 at 08:01am
Homicidal Hobbit:
Remember, if aliens are seeing us, the distance the light has to travel to get to them will be at least 500 light years or so. They are seeing our past, not now. So any message from them will be complementing us on how tight our ladies corsets are, not how detailed our micro circuitary is.

Also, why would they necissarily be cleverer than us?

Most people assume that they'll be cleverer than us because if they were to be able to send a signal to us, or fly here, that means they're smarter than us, because we can't do those things.
JoinTheBlackParade
Fabulous Killjoy
JoinTheBlackParade
June 18th, 2007 at 01:50pm
I do believe in aliens,But I also don't
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
June 18th, 2007 at 03:38pm
Aliens have to exist. How full of ourselves are we to believe that we are the only life in this universe? You have to be really fucked up to believe that. Maybe, not in this solar system. But there has to be life somewhere else. And not talking about the Steven Spielberg kinda aliens with walnut eyes and huge head and green skin. They could look just like us. They could know about our existance or be just as ignorant as us and think they're are the only life, too.
JoinTheBlackParade
Fabulous Killjoy
JoinTheBlackParade
June 19th, 2007 at 11:10am
And also there are some sightings of aliens..And also we can't be the only livingg things in the Solar System...
BlackTearsICry
Killjoy
BlackTearsICry
June 21st, 2007 at 01:41pm
To think that we are all alone in this universe is just plain stupid. I mean, really, we aren't even the biggest thing in this solar system! All I know is that if we are the only life forms in this universe, and if some bigger being (God, or whatever, I dunno) had some great plan for us, we didn't exactly make him/her proud. There has to be something out there, period..
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
July 5th, 2007 at 10:46am
I believe in them Smile
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
July 5th, 2007 at 11:18pm
i do not believe in aliens. i believe in ghosts moreso then i believe in an extraterestial being.
x.fallout vapors.x
Killjoy
x.fallout vapors.x
July 5th, 2007 at 11:26pm
i don't believe in aliens as in a species as advanced as us. i believe in <I>life</I> on others planets- life in the form of, say, bacteria.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 7th, 2007 at 01:54pm
x.fallout vapors.x:
i don't believe in aliens as in a species as advanced as us. i believe in <I>life</I> on others planets- life in the form of, say, bacteria.
Well, the universe is big.
I don't believe that aliens are green and short, or ugly.
Maybe, they look just like us. Maybe they just look like humans.
AmandaAdenine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AmandaAdenine
July 9th, 2007 at 09:54am
I do belive that there are life forms out there.
I believe that it would be kind of stupid just to put a whole bunch of galixies out there with no one to inhabit them.
I read this article today from AOL about Out of the Blue, I think the documentry is called and it was a good solid article, it even had stuff from skeptics too.
Then I also saw part of UFOs Seeing Is Believing on the National Geographic Channel after that. It seemed unlogical how aliens could exsist, but who said it had to be logical. Alot of stuff in the universe is not logical, like why the world there are so many stars, universes, planets, and galixes.

I belive that Aliens exsist, and I do not really think that they are smarter than us, just ahead of us in time, like time zones on earth, we could have like a bunch of galxies going on different time zones than us, they are light years away, making them have more advanced technological advances than us.
We do not really understand the time zone differences of the Milky (MIkey) Way galaxy so we can not really determine if we age faster outside of earth, or age slower outside of earth, I think the other aliens are the only people that can truly know the time zones outside earth.

I also heard this theory on UFOs seeing is believing today about being taught in school that the shortest distance in between two places is a straight line, but in reality it is a Worm Hole, but I wont get into much detail about that, but that theory makes alot of sense to me, if some one was able to make this Worm Hole.
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
July 11th, 2007 at 06:47pm
I think that Aliens exsist, but i dont think that there are aliens in this solar system, because for life to be on Earth, it was pretty much luck because of where we are. if we were to be hit by something, and move towards the sun, or away, even an inch, we would die.So i dont think that there could be any other "beings" in our solar system because there arent any other places that could nessicarily sustain life.
but i do believe they're out there somewhere.