Killjoy
H e l e n a
January 10th, 2007 at 08:10pm
Aliens? You must be joking. heh.
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 08:12pm
I believe in aliens, but not the kind of ones you see on Star Trek. The universe is endless, and it will be very stupid of us humans to say that we're the only ones.
Black Hearted Misery
Killjoy
Black Hearted Misery
January 15th, 2007 at 09:40pm
I do think there is other life in the universe besides us. Seriously, the universe is HUGE and I bet whatever's out there is probably wondering the same things as we are. But, I don't think they want to take over our planet or anything...I think they are just a bit curious...
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 09:44pm
I totally agree with you.
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
January 18th, 2007 at 06:13am
I do believe in aliens!.. and thier soooper cool!..XD i mean isnt it great if i you were abducted by aliens for years and yey!!! no homework for years XD!!!!
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
January 18th, 2007 at 02:08pm
^ hahahaha
that made me chuckle

Aliens exsist.
But I'm sure they wouldn't want to visit individules or planets.
The ufos people see are most likely government operations, or a trick of the mind.
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 18th, 2007 at 07:33pm
LivingDead:
I do believe in aliens!.. and thier soooper cool!..XD i mean isnt it great if i you were abducted by aliens for years and yey!!! no homework for years XD!!!!

no offense, i'd rather be doing homework than being abducted by aliens (but once again, i'm a nerd - i chose homework over a lot of stuff) Dance
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 18th, 2007 at 07:44pm
I don't know if there are aliens like we see in movies and shows but there must be another form of life out there. There's no way that little planet earth with its humans are the only living things in this universe.
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
January 19th, 2007 at 05:04am
I fully believe in aliens without a doubt. I think it is relatively self centred to think that we're the only living things in the universe. Aliens are probably sitting in their little corner of the universe looking at the galaxy and wondering how other beings could possibly be on other planets when they are uninhabitable by their standards. I've always thought it kinda funny that stuff we consider quite normal could be quite strange by other people's standards.
Of course, there's also the debate about what aforementioned aliens look like. "Alien", by definition is "A person who does not belong to the environment in which they're found", and thus, aliens do not have to be short and green like the stereotype says.
*Exhales* Ah, yes. In short, I believe in aliens
Smile
greeneyedgurl
Fabulous Killjoy
greeneyedgurl
January 19th, 2007 at 05:28pm
sumwhere out in the universe theres a anuther planet we dont know about wondering if there are any other life forms out there
Stacey Soldier
Killjoy
Stacey Soldier
January 20th, 2007 at 09:47am
i believe in aliens. how can we be the only life form in the universe.
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 20th, 2007 at 07:04pm
i believe in aliens but i'm not afraid of them 'cause they're probably on the other side of the universe. seriously, we can't be the only living things in existence.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 21st, 2007 at 06:18pm
i believe there has to be life beyond the black holes or the universe.
who knows really.
HearTsEdEtS27
Killjoy
HearTsEdEtS27
January 24th, 2007 at 08:23pm
theres so much out there we dont know about, i think there are aliens.
Cap'n Scumbag.
Shotgun Sinner
Cap'n Scumbag.
January 28th, 2007 at 05:22am

aliens?
wouldn't that make us aliens too?
the human race are aliens as are animals to other life forms in the distant universe.
whose to say that there isnt a parallel universe with human life forms that are more advanced with technology out there?
i do believe that there are other life forms on other areas of the universe that have gone unexplored.
my chemical reaction
Fabulous Killjoy
my chemical reaction
January 28th, 2007 at 09:24am
aliens make me sceard x(
Plague Rat
Jazz Hands
Plague Rat
January 30th, 2007 at 02:23pm
i agree as well i thing it is impossible for us to be the only living things in the universe . i believe that some aliens might even live on eath ( hi i am new here) Razz
Plague Rat
Jazz Hands
Plague Rat
January 30th, 2007 at 02:25pm
captain scumbag ithink u r right
Scream To Be Heard.
In The Murder Scene
Scream To Be Heard.
January 30th, 2007 at 09:54pm
I think there are some life forms out there that are asking the same question. It's just like 'how far does space go on for?'. People say it goes on forever, but since we are only one galaxy, and there are many other galaxies, there must be more intelligent life forms out there.
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
February 2nd, 2007 at 04:47am
HopelessReject:
LivingDead:

no offense, i'd rather be doing homework than being abducted by aliens (but once again, i'm a nerd - i chose homework over a lot of stuff) Dance

....Homework... <.<...... if its about mcr, i'd rather stay..