June 2nd, 2006 at 07:12pm
i think theres something other then man out there
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:24pm
today i feel: o.O:
Is there an echo in here...?
Sorry, but what the hell does that mean?
And why does everyone keep saying it?
I've seen it on quite a few threads in here, and it's getting on my nerves.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:26pm
Queen of Apology:
today i feel: o.O:
Is there an echo in here...?
Sorry, but what the hell does that mean?
And why does everyone keep saying it?
I've seen it on quite a few threads in here, and it's getting on my nerves.

Dujo and I decided that I will edit posts to say that whenever the person quotes without adding his/her own opinion.

I will continue to do so until people follow the rules.

8. If you agree with someone's post, and you quote it, ALWAYS add your own opinion to it

11. "I agree" or "I like <insert topic here>" isn't enough. Elaborate your opinion please.
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:13pm
^Embarassed I'll try to stay no track from now on.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Um, so yeah. You all have been making very good points and I respect them all.
And here arises a slightly different topic:

IF you believe there is life out there, do you think they'd:
+be more/less advanced...Why?
+look extremely different from us...Why?
+believe in aliens too (us)...Why?

Just thought it'd be interesting to discuss. :]
OMG it's Jennie :0
Motor Baby
June 4th, 2006 at 12:22pm
I believe there could be.
They say life is impossible on some planets, but what if aliens don't need some things that we do to survive?
What if they don't leave any track of what they are behind, or maybe they're so microscopically small we can't see them: like they're bacteria or something. Or maybe they're so huge we can't see them, like each alien is a planet.
Did anyone see the South Park episode where they find out that Earth is just a reality tv show, and each species of animal is from a different planet and put on Earth to see how they live with each other?
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
June 4th, 2006 at 03:15pm
^You have some good points. I like the way you think and come up with new ideas. I agree with what you said...that "aliens don't need some things we need to survive" and that perhaps they are sizes that our eyes can't even see. I like your theories. :]
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
June 4th, 2006 at 03:17pm
I believe there has to be other life forms outside Earth. I mean, how can we live in a galaxy as big as we do, and yet only have living (and thinking) organisms on one planet?
I don't think we will ever know for sure though, because there have been so many conspiracies over the years, everything's just all jumbled up together.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 4th, 2006 at 05:59pm
Check out www.alien-ufos.com - it's awesome. It has loads of details about UFO sightings, crop circles etc.

And look at this. I live so close to Rendlesham Forest, my mum and dad can remember when that incident happened.
Sleepwalker
Bleeding on the Floor
Sleepwalker
June 5th, 2006 at 06:06pm
i totally believe in aliens. movies and just watching the discovery and national geographic channel have influenced me. so has Alien's Exist by Blink-182 but seriously. were not alone. i just sit for hours thinking about it. could they be friendly, smart, large, green, big eyed, or normal. just like us. who knows, some where out there, there could be an exact mirror image of Earth. there could be another person in a whole different galixy, just like you.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 6th, 2006 at 05:04am
^ That's an awesome theory. I mean, for all we know, there could be two of each of us, but only the other is living on another planet.
I don't know whether that thought scares or excites me, but either way it's a very interesting theory.
Cute without the E
Salute You in Your Grave
Cute without the E
June 10th, 2006 at 04:57pm
I watched a program today about the U.F.O sightings at Rendalsham in 1980. It was saying how the Ministry of defence used things like mind control techniques, hypnosis ect to make witnesses forget they ever saw aliens or U.F.Os and things. It went on to say they could be doing it because the MOD are in contact with them.

They also shew this man who was a witness, they wanted to know what had happened on the day, so he was hypnotised, the conversation went like:
"Why can't you tell the truth?"
"I was told not to tell the truth"
"Do you think they were U.F.Os?"
"No."
"Do you think the men were aliens?"
"no. They were us."

"They" were referring to the government.

Interesting I think, how the MOD would do that.
Motor Baby
June 10th, 2006 at 05:18pm
I watched a documentry on Channel 4 once about how lots of UFO sightings are actually secret aircraft designs used by the army for various wars, but they were said to be UFOs because they wanted to keep the designs a secret from other countries. It even showed some that looked like descriptions of UFOs.
I still believe that there are aliens out there, I just doubt that they are on the spaceships people claim to see in the sky. Think about it, if you're on another universe, chances are you won't use the same technology.
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
June 10th, 2006 at 05:35pm
Yeah they could have completely different technology, a completely different way of living to us, that we can't even imagine.

What annoys me is that when people say that there is absolutely nothing out there, aliens dont exist, or any other type of life form.
Yeah okay, everyone has a different opinion. But they should look into things more, and learn that aliens might not just be green things with 6 eyes.
They could be microscopic, or they could be just like us.
There has to be some other form of life, even if its just a plant or something.
However Earth came in to existance must have happened somewhere else surely?
Bloodraine
Jazz Hands
Bloodraine
June 10th, 2006 at 07:16pm
Michelle.:
Yeah they could have completely different technology, a completely different way of living to us, that we can't even imagine.

What annoys me is that when people say that there is absolutely nothing out there, aliens dont exist, or any other type of life form.
Yeah okay, everyone has a different opinion. But they should look into things more, and learn that aliens might not just be green things with 6 eyes.
They could be microscopic, or they could be just like us.
There has to be some other form of life, even if its just a plant or something.
However Earth came in to existance must have happened somewhere else surely?

I think thats more unintentional stereotyping than anything else.
If you ask a person whether 'aliens' exist, they'd say no.
If you ask them whether there are functioning living organisms in a galaxy besides ours, they'd probably be more reasonable.
You're right.

If the big bang created us, one planet amongst billions, who is to say there is no life out there on another planet?. Its entirely possible.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
June 11th, 2006 at 08:33pm
This whole thread reminds me of the very end of Men In Black (One or Two? I dunno.); they start on earth, then they keep zooming out. You see earth, then you see the solar system. Then our galaxy. Then a whole bunch of galaxies. Then one universe. But it doesn't end there... there's a whole bunch o' universes, and at the very very end, each universe becomes a marble, and there's two aliens playing marbles, each having their own bag of who-knows-how-many marbles in them. And there's tons of aliens with their very own bag of marbles.

Or something like that.

By the way, I do believe in aliens.
mcr saved my life!
Killjoy
mcr saved my life!
June 12th, 2006 at 02:09am
wierd. i was wondering if aliens did indeed exists just the other day. Yes i think there is something out there, otherwise, why would there be planets other than earth in the solar system?

My question is, do they want to hurt us humans?
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
June 21st, 2006 at 10:24am
As much as I want to say I don't believe in them I actually don't know. I prefer not to believe in them though because it keeps me secure in my little box.
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
July 16th, 2006 at 05:21am
Some people think that theres like a duplicate galaxy out there, and that theres another version of earth. I could kinda see that happening, but have no idea how it would be possible.
I believe that theres some other life form out there, whether or not theyre smarter than is is still on the table.
Some people are scared by the thought of aliens being out there and them being hostile and coming to destroy us, im kinda more scared by the thought of us being the only planet with life on it in the universe. I dont know why that scares me, but it does.
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
August 22nd, 2006 at 04:49pm
There's something out there but i dont know if it would be more intelligent....